It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Accurate is this? (Bilderberg Group)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
One striking feature is that the office of the POTUS is decidedly out of the loop. Or is it?

On today's episode of 'Pimp-My-Thread' MESSAGEOFTHESTARS posts, shamelessly, a recent thread that he created.

Washington Post Suggests Bilderberg Group To Pick Romney’s Running Mate
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I hope it's printable.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
A similar map outlining people I went to highschool with would probably have as many connections if it were centered around who went to the beer store on Saturdays.
edit on 17-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

The people you went to school with are part of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, Skull n' Bones, Bohemian Grove, Soros Fund Management, Bank for International Settlements, Knights of Malta, several media outlets, and hold major positions in government throughout the world?

I need to get out more, none of my friends have any of those kind of connections.
edit on 18-4-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Frank J McKenna is not currently the Canadian Ambassador, so while I can't speak for the entire groups accuracy the one thing I noticed quickly was that the Canadian ambassador is now Gary Doer. I don't even know when the image was made, however I think it is out of date since there was someone inbetween Frank McKenna and Gary Doer, his name was Michael Wilson and held the office of Canadian Ambassador from 2006-2009; I suspect this image was made in 2005 or 2006.

I'm just going to make this text bold so when you scroll you stop.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

That's probably the scariest thing I have ever seen.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
suggested reading:
'Committee of 300' John D. Coleman - also vids on u tube.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by boncho

One thing bad about these meetings for any of our elected officials attending them, is that they are committing a serious violation, perhaps even a form of treason.. I have heard many people talk about it before, that any elected official attending any secret meeting outside the country with no press or public discussion, is a serious crime..

Of course we know that these people attending could care less about constitutional laws because they are so very very important and above the rest of society, (in their own minds)...They just thumb their noses at the rest of us..

In my opinion the people attending these meetings should be hung by the neck from a tall oak tree.

Yes, it's in violation of the Logan Act.

2nd

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Pretty much meaningless.....You can connect anything to anything else with enough steps.

For instance....Kevin Bacon www.forevergeek.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This looks like an old list. American Free Press usually posts the most current list. Seems like I read that they meet next in June. I may have overlooked it, but I didn't see Facebook.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Pretty much meaningless.....You can connect anything to anything else with enough steps.

Are these connections done in steps to create the illusion of being connected, or are they actually direct connections that those individuals listed have?

If they are genuine connections then it is most definitely not meaningless.
edit on 19-4-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Anything that Peter 'Mandy' Mandelson is involved in is going to have sleaze and evil all over it. His name always crops up on lists like this.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

Are these connections done in steps to create the illusion of being connected, or are they actually direct connections that those individuals listed have?

You're missing the point....Finding a Direct connection between two people or two industries is one thing....but then you when you spread that out to a direct connections between the second individual or industry...then take it out a third time...and a forth time...It becomes meaningless.

If you try hard enough, you can link anything to anything else, through degrees. Only first level degrees should matter. For instance if my father were President...then I would have a viable link to him....However if my Father was a cousin, to a guy married to an businesswoman, who once did business with a foreign dignitary, who's brother was a barber who once cut the President's hair when he was a child....then there is no real link.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

wow! someone put a little work into that foodweb. I think they forgot to add the ant, birds and trees to that ecology. the only ones who arent in it are all us lil monkeys

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

You're missing the point....Finding a Direct connection between two people or two industries is one thing....but then you when you spread that out to a direct connections between the second individual or industry...then take it out a third time...and a forth time...It becomes meaningless.

If you try hard enough, you can link anything to anything else, through degrees. Only first level degrees should matter. For instance if my father were President...then I would have a viable link to him....However if my Father was a cousin, to a guy married to an businesswoman, who once did business with a foreign dignitary, who's brother was a barber who once cut the President's hair when he was a child....then there is no real link.

I didn't miss your point, I agree that you can connect anything through degrees. Are the connections made in the chart by degrees or direct to the individuals on the list?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thats pretty acurate but with so many lines you have to really put an effort to look for what you need

PS: Thanks for the image, it will help me a lot

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I would have to agree with the above posters.

While the chart is interesting and undoubtedly meaningful in some way, it would be good to know what the connecting lines actually mean.

Given that the people mentioned are rich, powerful, influential and/or famous in one way or another it isn't surprising that they are connected in SOME way.

Does the chart show that they once attended a dinner party together? They are on each other's Christmas card list? They are facebook friends? They are on a board of directors together? Distant cousins? They were college room-mates? Had a desperate shag in a skip? What?

Inquiring minds want to know!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

I see what you're asking now....But honestly after looking at the list again, I can't make heads or tails of it, and I think that's intentional by whoever made it. Notice how there's an inner circle of names surrounding the Bilderberg Group? Well logic would dictate that these individuals are themselves members, and that they have connections to the various companies shown in the rest of the image....If that were the case, however the graph would be much simpler, and would get less chaotic as you reach the center.These individuals would simply have a single line running towards the Bilderberg Group....That isn't what the chart shows. It shows the same chaotic, impossible to decypher mish mash of lines both inside the inner circle as outside. This makes no logical sense.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
When using www.theyrule.net... you can see the board of directors on different companies. With those board of directors you will see different size people that show up as the board of directors. The skinny ones might not sit on any other boards or maybe only one. The fat they get the more boards they sit on. I guess call them the fat cats.

Simple example of the board of directors of Apple. Notice the skinny ones have no other links. But the fat cat sits on apple, avon and general elecctric.

Heres a more complicated example. Showing where theres more fat cats and a lot of connected companies to a single board member.

You can play around with it to find out who all the true fat cats are and create a complex map by deleting the board members who are only on one board. The fat cats who sits on the most boards would pretty much win in most cases due to influence in so many areas.

But you can get carried away and make it to confusing if you start looking at the huge web between all these board of directors who run corporate america.

You can also right click of these fat cats and it will usually show a wiki link for information on who the person is.

But your best bet is to just play with it and learn what your doing by jumping in with both feet.
www.theyrule.net...

Here is a couple other web sites you can also play with.
littlesis.org...
www.jigsaw.com...
How to do corporate research.
www.corp-research.org...
edit on 19-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join