It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Aztec human sacrifice is coming to America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
State approved "human sacrifices" are bad.
abortions are okay?

We are so civilized.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment (the book in his hands)

In the United States, individuals have a constitutional right to privacy and it has been held that the right to privacy includes the right to choose whether or not to have children, at least to the extent that a woman has a right to choose not to have children. But the right is not unlimited. Where the society has a "compelling, subordinate interest" in regulating population size, the right of the individual may be eliminated." - p838[1]

infowars.wikia.com...:_Population,_Resources,_Environment
edit on 18-4-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I love that Emote

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hmmm

aztec high priest weilding an obsidian sacrificial knife versus a typical NRA member and his pump action 12 gauge ?

forget the dude in the feathered serpent costume - my monies on the guy in the quilted shirt and the john deer hat.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Alex discusses a lot of very important information that does need to get out to those who are aware of whats going on - guests like webster tarpley and gerald celete add a bit of gravitas to the show as well - but then every once in a while he comes out with something like this that just makes it easy for the casual viewer or those just waking up to alternative media to dismiss him as a whack job .

he used to be very critical of david icke for putting out great info and then ruining it with what he called a ' turd in the punch bowl ' statement - now heres alex himself with his very own hershey punch moment.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought

Originally posted by cyoshi
How do think people like the Jones's and the Icke's of this world keep themselves alive? By saying things that sound ridiculous and laughable.....use your loaves and think about it. Read between the lies.

That is the most pathetic excuse I have ever heard....

Oh, well, they lie, in order to stay alive..... I mean... wow....

You will defend anything this guy says, won't you? It's just amazing....

This one man has completely taken over your mind, and brainwashed you.... One man has done this to you.... My heart goes out to you.... I wish I could snap you out of this brainwashing.

This post could be addressed to admirers of;
Moses,
Jesus,
Muhammad,
Hitler,
Mao,
Jim Jones,
David Koresh,
Matthew,
Mark,
Luke,
John,
L. Ron Hubbard,
Simon Cowell,

I could literally go on for hundreds more,

The more outlandish it is the more people will believe it.
Faith owes its survival to this.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masamune69

Alex discusses a lot of very important information that does need to get out to those who are aware of whats going on - guests like webster tarpley and gerald celete add a bit of gravitas to the show as well - but then every once in a while he comes out with something like this that just makes it easy for the casual viewer or those just waking up to alternative media to dismiss him as a whack job .

he used to be very critical of david icke for putting out great info and then ruining it with what he called a ' turd in the punch bowl ' statement - now heres alex himself with his very own hershey punch moment.

Yeah, good points. Was just having a think about his show, and am realising more that he does seem to make it easy for people to pick things out, and maybe he should be more aware of that. If he's even half as bothered as he appears to be for the welfare of people, maybe he should try chilling out a bit and avoiding some of the more out there things like this that he does come out with from time to time.

And after listening to pretty much all of what he did yesterday he still seems to spend a lot of time getting wound up, going on rants for quite a while after he says he's about to take peoples calls, etc, and to be honest I do worry about him a bit. I know how daft that might seem, but I think he's a decent guy and that if he spends so much time being wound up and angry, he runs the risk of developing any of the numerous stress related problems that so many people have.

Will keep listening every so often and hope he susses things more anyway, because if he focuses more on what he thinks is important, drops some of the more out there stuff and some of the rage, (not all of it though, because that's part of who he is.) he could reach a way bigger audience, be a lot more respected, and deprive a lot of people of the ammo they regularly use to discredit him.

And if nobody has things to discredit him with, they've no reason at all to ignore the important things he's reporting, things that most others don't, because they're too conditioned and/or scared to basically.

Originally posted by HumansEh
The more outlandish it is the more people will believe it.
Faith owes its survival to this.

At the same time, the reality we're currently facing IS outlandish, and it needs to be spoken about more.
edit on 19-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by foood4thought

September 11, 2001.

Blood letting and sacrifice.

Need I say more?

Yea im surprised no one mentioned this before you. Human sacrifice is alive and well. Look at all these active shooters killing their families and others. Look at all the private plane crashes. Just dont align yourself with the slime and you will be all good. But the sacrifice thing is totally real, its all in the context.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I love this interview Alex Jones gets with David Gergen, a washington insider for many years. It's very telling how indignent Gergen becomes, and how these people "Really" believe it is absoluetly "none of our business" to question why the people making policy and sending our kids to war are "facinated" with human sacrafice rituals !

www.youtube.com...

Bush and Kerry when asked to discuss thier association with skull and bones are on record as saying basically "it's a secret" and thier un-willing to discuss it? WTF...they are running for president for God's sake.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Is this credible, or is Alex just talking BS as usual?

You ask if this is credible, while you appearently know that he normally talks BS.

Mmmmmmmm..........

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure about Alex now, have been looking around youtube and it's become really hard to work out what his situation is. I'm not bashing him, but he can be messed up at times.

This is confusing. From the youtube comments :

":45 sounds pretty self incriminating! "

He's goes completely off the end here but what he says around 0:45 is interesting :

Next is from Alan Watt, who was on his show the other day! Maybe he's not heard this or they've settled their differences :

And this is just bizarre :

To finish, again, I'm not trying to bash him, I just think there's some stuff about him that we don't know, and maybe some previous associations with groups and/or individuals that maybe he regrets now. If so I hope he gets past it all.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So, what does everyone think about this? Radio host Alex Jones has come out with the revelation that the United Nations has an official law, from 1996, where human sacrifice will return to the US, and children will be sacrificed to goddesses.

www.youtube.com...

Video was edited. What about the documents he talks about.

Do you have an unedited video in full.

You know its easy to take someone out of context that way?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

You ask if this is credible, while you appearently know that he normally talks BS.

Mmmmmmmm..........

Disinfo troll.

Trying to "educate" us again. Yawn...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

To me, his very "human" rants are one of the reasons I see him as crediable. He's raw and REAL....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

To me, his very "human" rants are one of the reasons I see him as crediable. He's raw and REAL....

Yeah I often think the same thing. I doubt you can get that worked up about something on such a regular basis if you don't care or are just, what some would call, a shill.

Think I'll go and have a listen to what he's been saying today anyway.
edit on 20-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So, what does everyone think about this? Radio host Alex Jones has come out with the revelation that the United Nations has an official law, from 1996, where human sacrifice will return to the US, and children will be sacrificed to goddesses.

www.youtube.com...

WHAT?? I think he's just a kook.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Me too, not to mention that he is right on about some of his subjects such as the Clockwork elves. This is deep rabbit hole stuff. And he is willing to smear his reputation by opening up on some of the things he can't prove, something someone told him or he knows about, that do take his reputation down for the more skeptical types.

One thing I have always liked is the image of him with his bullhorn and the Bildenburg dracos, shrinking, duck and dodge, horrified, their poor elitists ears were cringing and contaminated by the Light, Justice and Truth of a mere human. We all need them.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, I agree,,,brilliant ! He gets to the "heart" of the matter, and has put his azz on the line to confront and act against TPTB, I have big respect for the man.

If what keeps him alive is that he is declared "crazy", I say "Shine on you Crazy diamond"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Thanks for Pink Floyd link - playing now and waking the neighbours

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

What kind of a nonsense is this??? MUHAHAHAHHAHA

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join