It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Aztec human sacrifice is coming to America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The sign on the seal of Alfa Romeo is the seal of the Visconti Familly. The sign of Quetzcoatl was found on the shield of a muslim soldier during the crusades and brought to Italy. The last of the Viscontis is Silvio Berlusconi.

Then, there was never any human sacrifice in the Aztec world. The story of the Aztecs is the same as the Bible, written in allegories. If you know the secret teaching of the Kabbalah, you will "read" the Popol Vu and all there stories and there is no more children killed in there than in the Torah or the Bible or even the Qu'ran. Violence in scriptures refers to something completely different. None of it happens in the outer world. Note that Maya. in the language of that civilization had the meaning "underwater tunnel world". That is another nice way to describe the human body with all his blood vessels. In Sanscrit and Arameic it means "Illusion". Well, that is what our universe is., a nothing that appears as something. we call that magick.

Nothing is the way you see it, all is the way you make it. Look what the world has become because they do not know how to read the texts of the Holly Scripture, a Tohu Bohu, nothing more.
edit on 18-4-2012 by eurocrates because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

@

The ridiculousness of the subject and @ Alex Jones..... and double LOL at the crap editing

This is just utter crap and does not deserve a thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Alex does himself no favors with this stuff. I know people who take him word for word as the truth. Anybody who believes that there will be public human sacrifices held by the government in the name of occult practices are, to use AJ's lingo: suffering from cognitive dissonance.

I always wondered about the bohemian grove footage, am I the only one who finds it highly suspicious that A: he got in there with a camera crew and filmed, and B: he's still alive to tell the story?

Whatever way you take him, right or wrong, he's the textbook definition of propaganda. He mixes the truth with lies to put his twist on things, and some people lap it up without so much as even entertaining the idea of questioning his credibility, his sources, his motives.

Propaganda
edit on 18-4-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How do think people like the Jones's and the Icke's of this world keep themselves alive? By saying things that sound ridiculous and laughable.....use your loaves and think about it. Read between the lies.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyoshi
How do think people like the Jones's and the Icke's of this world keep themselves alive? By saying things that sound ridiculous and laughable.....use your loaves and think about it. Read between the lies.

Also by saying a lot of things that are true and backed up by research.

You anti-Icke and Jones people can waffle on all day, the fact is that along with many of their out-there and probably over the top ideas, they speak a lot of truth.

I personally think their problems lie in the fact that they spend too much time focusing on what's wrong and too little focusing on what can be done to fix the problems, but as long as you don't focus solely on what they say and mix that up with other research it's not too much of a problem.

Any level-headed researcher would accept this, those that have a problem with them though will just toss the whole lot of what they say out, or pick out the bad parts and focus on them instead.

Again, if you think he's not helping raise awareness of the things that truly matter, try this and you'll know otherwise. You don't have to listen to much of Alex here, it's a compilation of clips about the banking system :

....or you can just pretend things like the clip above don't exist, and wallow in ignorance I guess. Your choice.
edit on 18-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
There are times when he is informative and makes sense. Then there is outrageous stuff like this. I think he is just trying to play to the widest audience possible. Entertain any and every idea, you get more people listening and therefor more profit.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Good point. But is it too much to ask for (again
) credibility, sources, motives?

A lot of stuff AJ says is true, no doubt, and he does raise awareness, no doubt. However, I do not trust the man anymore than I trust the talking head on my TV, which I don't watch anyways. And I would advise any rational person to take what he says with a huge dose of aspartame, followed by a pinch of mono-sodium-glutamate, and wash that down with a nice steaming cup of fluoride.

edit on 18-4-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Haha, I can see where you're coming from I think, but even though I know he clearly goes over the top quite often, I can still turn his radio show on every now and then and find quite a bit of things to research into after listening for a short period of time. People who listen for a while will also accept that I guess, and once you find the stuff to research you can just go from there.

Or if you don't like his voice, you can just check here instead. Anyone can submit news too and he'll link back to your site along with your story if he thinks it's worth adding (and this is where you can find many sources.) : Top News - Infowars

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyoshi

That is the most pathetic excuse I have ever heard....

Oh, well, they lie, in order to stay alive..... I mean... wow....

You will defend anything this guy says, won't you? It's just amazing....

This one man has completely taken over your mind, and brainwashed you.... One man has done this to you.... My heart goes out to you.... I wish I could snap you out of this brainwashing.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
This one man has completely taken over your mind, and brainwashed you.... One man has done this to you.... My heart goes out to you.... I wish I could snap you out of this brainwashing.

Go on then, what exactly has Alex Jones brainwashed people with? Can you give several examples? And if you list 100% of the issues he covers, what percentage is brainwashing there? Or is most of it true?

It's cherrypicking the things that are wrong and ignoring the huge swathe of things that are right.

America has been taken over by foreign bankers that are turning the place into a police-state and suppressing the truth. That's basically what I get from him quite a lot of the time.

Is that wrong?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

war= blood sacrifice, human slaughter, and ritual killings, as well as amputations, be-heading's and imprisonment. this is old news why make it such a big deal, Sacrifice goes on all day in DC, cu this that and the other.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Has anyone seen a shark
that Alex can jump ?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by foood4thought

September 11, 2001.

Blood letting and sacrifice.

Need I say more?

Exactly. What the hell do people think the word, "holocaust" actually means?

(Answer: Ancient Greek: blood-sacrifice by fire to deity)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Has anyone seen a shark
that Alex can jump ?

Alex Jones is thirty feet tall with the strength of 12 Bull elephants
He once beat Conan the Barbarian with both eyes closed and one hand tied behind his back
Alex Jones doesn't jump sharks - He eats them for breakfast
Suppose you think that is just a conspiracy also
The NWO has no chance - Go Alex go

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
previous cycles, way before Solomon, the Philosopher's stone, all that is coded in religious artwork and ceremonies, that was stole from the previous cycle, and I'll give you a hint, (their cheating, that won't work!!! it will NOT accomplish the Ben Ben bird or the ascenstion to godliness, their phoenix, their eagle, at least not Out Of The Matrix/Universe)

The unicorn's horn dips into the waters (that is a fountain) to purify the toxins. And think 2 nature substances that are third eye activating. The darkside must be thrilled at making these wanna be elitists drink their own urine.

In any case, what it takes of course to truly open the Love Channel to Higher Self and Source, and not to be hijacked by lower frequency predators, is the Heart and Throat Chakras. Unconditional Love, Service To Others, Speaking Truth, and Shining your light and sharing your talents to serve others. That is the walk of Buddha and CHrist, and the way back home or progression.

funny you should post that: it resonates with the alchemical stuff that i'm reading on this page, according to which knowledge of fluoride poisoning and it's antidotes is quite ancient:
Corporate Raiders of the Lost Ark of the Covenant. The Pious sordid history of religion. The Essential Elements of Religion. www.doewatch.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by sealing
Has anyone seen a shark
that Alex can jump ?

Alex Jones is thirty feet tall with the strength of 12 Bull elephants
He once beat Conan the Barbarian with both eyes closed and one hand tied behind his back
Alex Jones doesn't jump sharks - He eats them for breakfast
Suppose you think that is just a conspiracy also
The NWO has no chance - Go Alex go

from jibby jedi's YT channel

The Prophets of Yore were often mocked as babblers and ranters
as well as persecuted
edit on 18-4-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

war= blood sacrifice, human slaughter, and ritual killings, as well as amputations, be-heading's and imprisonment. this is old news why make it such a big deal, Sacrifice goes on all day in DC, cu this that and the other.

perhaps we should go Old Testament
and invoke the Anathema on them

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I never really heard of Alex Jones to be honest. I do believe though maybe the sacrifice will be to do with the RFID chip. We will be required to get it to buy, sell, trade, etc. If we do not get it, maybe TPTB will kill us or something. I can't watch that video at school where I am located right now, but that's what I was thinking when I seen the post.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just turned his show on about 5 mins ago and have already found this, never heard of it before : Project SHAD

More lies, right?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

See told ya don't get Alex mad NWO he will make you crap your pants and call for Mommy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join