It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Aztec human sacrifice is coming to America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Good rant Alex these people are psycopaths

How bout a little Bohemian Grove, psyco politician style.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wow Alex Jones Clips...way to chop up info to make him look loony. Maybe that's the intent.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Alex Jones is accused of fear mongering
Yet people are afraid of the truth

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
like...

this?

token sacrifice

or like this,,

mass sacrifice:,, even the surviving witnesses - 'sacrificed'!

jenningsmystery.com...

edit on 17-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Wow Alex Jones Clips...way to chop up info to make him look loony. Maybe that's the intent.

Yes this appears what they are doing, cutting up and piecing together videos to make him look insane, this channel is trying to get people to STOP watching Alex Jones.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Alex Jones is accused of fear mongering
Yet people are afraid of the truth

lol
that would make him a
Fearsome Truth-Monger

Originally posted by burntheships

Very good point Derp!
Endless wars.

Not to mention the rituals, as in Bohemian Grove.

you're welcome
it's derep though as derp sounds like i'm related to herp

i see someone posted an apocalypto clip
there are many parallels of the current system
with the worse aspects of the aztecs
and canaanites.

moloch and mammon had child sacrifices too

sacrifice your future[children] for prosperity today[NOW] has become all too common nowadays

but let's not blame all boomers just most of them

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Alex Jones is like the Bible..he says a lot of things and is not meant to be taken literally.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Where there is smoke, there is fire. Something is up or he would never have said that. And this itself is a little disturbing, a kind of paving the way.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.americanthinker.com...

www.jimtonkowich.com...

A widely circulated photo showed Greenpeace's "aerostatics balloon" emblazoned with the message "Rescue the Climate" floating near the ancient Mayan pyramid temple in Chichén-Itzá. As I look at it, it seems a fitting image for the United Nations' Climate Control Conference that began November 29 in Cancun, on the coast about one hundred twenty miles to the east. After all, Chichén-Itzá was the center of Mayan Earth religion and of human sacrifice. Let me explain.

According to a post on the New York Time's "Post Carbon" blog, when Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of the U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change, opened the conference, she began by invoking the ancient Mayan goddess Ixchel. Ixchel is the ancient Mayan moon goddess and also, in Figueres' words, "the goddess of reason, creativity and weaving." It might have been more appropriate to have invoked Chac, the Mayan god of rain and storm—the climate god, you might say.

Ancient Mayans worshipped a pantheon of gods and goddesses in the sacred city of Chichén Itzá. The temple over which the Greenpeace balloon floated is the best-known and most emblematic structure, but hardly the only one. It is a city of temples and sacrifice.

According to ReligionFacts:

…human sacrifice seems to have been a central Mayan religious practice. It was believed to encourage fertility, demonstrate piety, and propitiate the gods. The Mayan gods were thought to be nourished by human blood, and ritual bloodletting was seen as the only means of making contact with them. The Maya believed that if they neglected these rituals, cosmic disorder and chaos would result.....

As Dr. Charmain Yoest of Americans United for Life comments in the video series"Resisting the Green Dragon," the question of biblical stewardship of the Earth "begins with the question of people. Are they parasites or are they possibilities?"

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
home.iae.nl...
WORLD DEPOPULATION IS TOP NSA AGENDA: CLUB OF ROME
A Timely Repost:
The Haig-Kissinger depopulation policy by Lonnie Wolfe
Special Report EIR (Executive Intelligence Review) March 10, 1981

Civil wars are somewhat drawn-out ways to reduce population, the OPA official added. "The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa or through disease like the Black Death," all of which might occur in El Salvador. Ferguson's OPA monitors populations in the Third World and maps strategies to reduce them. Its budget for FY 1980 was $190 million; for FY 198l, it will be $220 million. The Global 2000 report calls for doubling that figure. The sphere of Kissinger In 1975, OPA was brought under a reorganized State Department Bureau of Oceans, International Environmental, and Scientific Affairs-- a body created by Henry Kissinger.

The agency was assigned to carry out the directives of the NSC Ad Hoc Group. According to an NSC spokesman, Kissinger initiated both groups after discussion with leaders of the Club of Rome during the 1974 population conferences in Bucharest and Rome. The Club of Rome, controlled by Europe's black nobility, is the primary promotion agency for the genocidal reduction of world population levels. The Ad Hoc Group was given "high priority" by the Carter administration, through the intervention of National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski and Secretaries of State Cyrus Vance and Edmund Muskie.

According to OPA expert Ferguson, Kissinger initiated a full about-face on U.S. development policy toward the Third World. "For a long time," Ferguson stated, "people here were timid" They listened to arguments from Third World leaders that said that the best contraceptive was economic reform and development. So we pushed development programs, and we helped create a population time bomb. "We are letting people breed like flies without allowing for natural causes to keep population down. We raised the birth survival rates, extended life-spans by lowering death rates, and did nothing about lowering birth rates.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Again I say this, and the trail continues.

www.apfn.org...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Most historians of modern population control trace its roots back to the Reverend Thomas Malthus, an English clergyman born in the 18th Century who believed that humans would always reproduce faster than Earth's capacity to feed them.

Giving succour to the resulting desperate masses would only imperil everyone else, he said. So the brutal reality was that it was better to let them starve.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

My dear Derep , my sincere apologies.
With much respect, bts~

I think the truth be told, the horror....

A Legion of Evil: The Penn State Child Sex Scandal

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

This video is a total joke. I f it is his voice its from years ago and doesn't go along with the video showing him much later in time. I don't understand how people have nothing better to do than come up with this crap. How about spending time on what a joke bill Reilly, Anderson Cooper and others are. Alex Jones is a internet nut remember? these people are MSM liars who should be held to a high standard themselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why isn't this in the jokes forum? I'm glad most people here are tracking Mr. Jones is not to be taken seriously. I admittedly followed his infowars site for at least 3 years and listened to his radio broadcast. I watched him do something that seriously ruined my perception of who I thought he was and now regret following his work for as long as I did.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Quetzalcoatl the feathered serpent shall return in 2012. Mitt Romney the South American will rule with a iron fist and will sacrifice the poor to the gods of the golden book.

That's an interesting picture.

Looks like the Alfa Romeo logo.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I say the first sacrifice should be alex jones for proposing this

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Alfa Romeo Logo is related to the crusades I guess?
www.adsavvy.org...
edit on 17-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If they ever start that, we just need to make sure that the first victim they grab is Cheney.

They'll reach in to pull it out and electrocute themselves, then the Gods will smite them.

"We said BEATING hearts!"

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Alex Jones has a better chance of selling snow to inuits than
than making me believe a single word that he says.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

UN officials laws? Aztec human sacrifices in the U.S.? Seems rather unlikely...

This is Alex Jones we're talking about here. Not exactly the most reliable of sources... Not to mention these are clips that are, in all likelihood taken way out of context.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

No, it's not taken out of context.

The first clip is from October 16, 2009, about 3 hours 44 mins into the broadcast.

The second clip is from September 5, 2010, about 1 hour 14 mins 30 secs into the broadcast.

Alex really said these things, and he's a complete nut.

And if you read the UN Biological Diversity Assessment 1996 (you can order it on Amazon), it says nothing about a law to bring back human sacrifice.... Just think of how idiotic that was.... If they had said that, it would be a huge news item worldwide........ Just THINK about it. Damn.... THINK! Use your brains!!
edit on 18-4-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
IMO, he posted that due to some "inside info" and was upset enough to get it out there, and it was done to make him look bad.

But it doesn't matter. He did foretell 9/11 several months before it happened.

And his video on Clockwork Elves is spot on, except he didn't expose how far back this goes, previous cycles, way before Solomon, the Philosopher's stone, all that is coded in religious artwork and ceremonies, that was stole from the previous cycle, and I'll give you a hint, (their cheating, that won't work!!! it will NOT accomplish the Ben Ben bird or the ascenstion to godliness, their phoenix, their eagle, at least not Out Of The Matrix/Universe)

The unicorn's horn dips into the waters (that is a fountain) to purify the toxins. And think 2 nature substances that are third eye activating. The darkside must be thrilled at making these wanna be elitists drink their own urine.

In any case, what it takes of course to truly open the Love Channel to Higher Self and Source, and not to be hijacked by lower frequency predators, is the Heart and Throat Chakras. Unconditional Love, Service To Others, Speaking Truth, and Shining your light and sharing your talents to serve others. That is the walk of Buddha and CHrist, and the way back home or progression.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join