It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Aztec human sacrifice is coming to America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So, what does everyone think about this? Radio host Alex Jones has come out with the revelation that the United Nations has an official law, from 1996, where human sacrifice will return to the US, and children will be sacrificed to goddesses.

Is this credible, or is Alex just talking BS as usual?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
He makes my head hurt.....

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
He is always coming up
with some bull crap..
Any aztec coming around
here looking to use me as
some human sacrifice is going
to find a slug in their temple fact.
dont be fear mongered its all crap

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

keep your cool, December 21st is right around the corner

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Who is behind this "Alex Jones Clips".

Why cut out the rest of the show?

ETA That is a terrible edit job on that, they basically edit together a bunch
of shows, and twist words.

If I was Alex, I would sue them.
edit on 17-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It would help to have a copy of this UN document
Any links to that?

link   
Alex Jones is living proof that you are being lied to from all sides.

link   
I really wonder why he goes this far sometimes, maybe he's slightly gone because of the stress of doing what he does each day, but he talks a lot of sense and raises awareness a lot, and think that when he says stuff like this he's taking away from that.

Just listening to his show now and he was talking about Illuminati before it went to the break, (who else has the balls to do that with his audience?) not sure where he's going or has been going with it though.
edit on 17-4-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

September 11, 2001.

Blood letting and sacrifice.

Need I say more?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I lost all respect for Jones after seeing his interview with Peter Joseph of the Zeitgeist Movement. There has never been a more outlandish, paranoid, idiotic display of playground bullying on the airwaves. It was shameful for someone who has a microphone and is supposedly trying to discuss ideas and lessen the plight of humanity.

He acts like someone who is having an irritating frequency beamed at him 24/7 to make him crazy, and listening to his voice has the same effect on me.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

He has his moments where you could say he's childish and totally over the top angry, (it was the anger that stopped me listening for quite a while, but he does seemed chilled now quite a lot more.) but no matter what you say he does speak a lot of sense that can be researched as you're listening to it. If you don't like him being off the wall from time to time though fair enough.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Found this today and thought it was good, he has a bunch of clips that he shows, it's not him talking all the way through :

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

September 11, 2001.

Blood letting and sacrifice.

Need I say more?

don't forget The Florid Wars:en.wikipedia.org...

In his Durán Codex, Diego Durán states that the Flower wars were instigated by the Aztec Cihuacoatl,[1] Tlacaelel, because of a great famine that occurred during the reign of Moctezuma I, which could only be assuaged through the means of human sacrifice. As a result, a treaty was signed between Tenochtitlan (the Aztec capital), Texcoco, Tlaxcala and Huejotzingo, to engage in ritual battles which would provide fresh victims. However another source, noble historian Chimalpahin Quauhtlehuanitzin, mentions an earlier Flower War between Mexica and the Chalca.

The sixteenth century chronicle a History of Tlaxcala, by Tlaxcalan Diego Muñoz Camargo contains a legend of a powerful Tlaxcalteca warrior called Tlahuiçole, who was captured, but because of his fame as a warrior he was freed and then fought with the Aztecs against the Tarascans in Michoacán. He received honors, but instead of returning to Tlaxcala he chose to die in sacrifice. There were eight days of celebrations in his honor, and then he killed the first eight warriors. Still insisting on being sacrificed, he fought and wounded 20 more warriors before being defeated and sacrificed.
[edit] Discussion

The exact nature of the Flower Wars is not well determined but a number of different interpretations of the concept exist. One popular idea of the Flower Wars is that it was a special institutionalized kind of warfare where two enemy states would plan battles through mutual arrangement in order to satisfy the religious needs of both combatants for war captives to use in sacrificial rituals, but also, possibly, to train young warriors and enable social mobility which for the lower classes was primarily possible through military service. This view is based on a number of quotes from early chroniclers and also from the letters of Hernán Cortés. However in recent years this interpretation has been doubted by scholars such as Nigel Davies[2] and Ross Hassig,[3] who argues that "the mutual arrangement" of the flower war institution is dubious, and suggest that the Flower War was in fact a low-intensity, sustained conflict with the Aztec side trying to wear down the Tlaxcalteca in order to later conquer them entirely.

Though Hassig suggests that interpretations of the Flower Wars have been exaggerated, he accepts that captives of these wars were in fact sacrificed. Hassig believes that captives of the Flower Wars were not the only sacrificial victims, that such captives were involved in only some Aztec rites, and that they were not involved in the ostentatious 1487 ceremony dedicating the last form of the Great Pyramid of Tenochtitlan.

wars nowadays are holocausts in which lives and resources are destroyed

and Santa Muerte en.wikipedia.org...
very popular with some of the beneficiaries of fast and furious

Mr Jones does seem to be being taken out of context

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I say Alex Jones is sacrificing human intelligence by saying crap like this.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So is there a link to the document which this post is supposed to be about
Or shall we kangaroo court Mr Jones's remarks

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Quetzalcoatl the feathered serpent shall return in 2012. Mitt Romney the South American will rule with a iron fist and will sacrifice the poor to the gods of the golden book.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If you do the Amazon book search for "sacrifice," the part I believe Alex is talking about starts at the last paragraph of page 765 and continues onto page 766. They don't say "bring back human sacrifice," of course, but instead that human sacrifice is one thing, along with infanticide, slavery, and murder, that indigenous cultures have done, which is bad, but is a way of "adapting" to their environment to maintain biodiversity. The writers of this report seem to feel that, whether or not these indigenous populations engage in these practices for purposes of conservation or not, that was the ultimate outcome, and therefore such people are living more in harmony with the environment than the western industrialized world.

United nations biological diversity assessment - Prison Planet

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Thanks for that link - This UN document suggest cultures that practiced Human Sacrifice were more in Harmony with Nature than we are today - Guess it is like pouring petrol onto a fire - Good rant Alex these people are psycopaths

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What is the connection between Aztecs and USA? Why "coming back"?
Aztecs controlled territory of central Mexico and South, not in the borders of USA.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

wars nowadays are holocausts in which lives and resources are destroyed

and Santa Muerte en.wikipedia.org...
very popular with some of the beneficiaries of fast and furious

Very good point Derp!
Endless wars.

Not to mention the rituals, as in Bohemian Grove.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join