It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Protein - including Dairy & Egg - is CARCINOGENIC? (pdf)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
... relative to vegetable protein, could it be true?

China Study PDF (Summary)

i don't know about you, but i love balancing poutry/seafood/fish/meats with veggies or vice versa depending how you look at it. so i'm shocked to hear about various studies finding that all animal ("meat") protein including dairy/whey/.casein/eggs is "Carcinogenic"!

Cornell University Professor presents the overwhelming evidence showing that animal protein is one of the most potent carcinogens people are exposed to.

www.thechinastudy.com...

More commonly known as the China Study, this project eventually produced more than 8000 statistically significant associations between various dietary factors and disease.

The findings?

People who ate the most animal-based foods got the most chronic disease.

People who ate the most plant-based foods were the healthiest and tended to avoid chronic disease.

These results could not be ignored," said Dr. Campbell.

New Harvard Study

March 12, 2012
Harvard study concluded that red meat consumption was associated with living a significantly shorter life—increased cancer mortality, increased heart disease mortality, and increased overall mortality.

edit on 17-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well,if we have to worry about everything said about food,we would all starve,i guess.I also like to give my family a balanced diet of poultry,fish and once a week,red meat,with lots of veggies+Pasta once a week,so there's variety.But these days one hears about the dangers of just about everything one can live on,practically,i think if you can manage to cut out GMO foods,half the battle is won.

My country is the only one in Africa to have fallen into MonSatan's trap,so i have to do research into products online and be extra careful.I think with a variety of food,and everything in moderation,it should be okay.I mean,one HAS to eat,if you make a bit of effort to search out the healthiest foods you can+take the time to cook from scratch,you are doing what you reasonably can-there is only so much one can do,or starve..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well... that cancer just looks delicious... I'll take it anyway ok?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
....and mortality - i like mine medium rare

www.washingtonpost.com... T_story.html

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I watched the forks over knives documentary which he made about this very subject and that was enough to make me think seriously about switching from a vegetarian diet to a vegan diet.
The hardest thing to give up was cheese. Eggs was another thing. We went pure vegan for about 1 year. Now we eat a small amount of goats cheese and the odd egg once a month.
Our diet is very strict; local organic seasonal vegetables and fruit, a vegetable juice and protein shake per day. Yet the food we eat is so tasty (mostly because I make damm tasty food) and we get our treats when we feel like it and we don't feel at all we are missing out on any of the 'good stuff' people expect us too miss out on.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
When a species is not originally from this planet, most things on a foreign planet wouldn't be good for it.

top topics

join