It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "God Crown" and Real Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Has anyone here expereincd the opeing of the "God Crown" or what the Vedics call the Crown Chakra?

It is an amazing experience. It causes one to connect instantly, accorss time, to whomever one wants to. Intelligence at its summit!

Westerners have no idea of what this is. Some say they do, but I doubt it is very common.

The first time I opened this part of my awareness, I was sitting in church and a little baby opened it for me. It was a premature opening, as I had no understanding of what it was.

It was a brilliant cascade of light. It filled the whole room, everyone noticed. It covered me and the little baby boy, who was just laughing and laughing and grinning and grinning at me.

Anyone else have anything to teach a dumb westerner about the body/spirit science? Books are so hard to read! Anyone here able to comment on this?

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i have had similar experiences, but it has usually been whilst sleeping (dream like), and sometimes involving people i know, who had experienced the same thing (being with me on a spiritual plane i guess) on the same night... might be similar

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
It causes one to connect instantly, accorss time, to whomever one wants to.

It connects to the whole. One can choose to focus on one part of the whole.

Anyone else have anything to teach a dumb westerner about the body/spirit science?

1. Chakras are about balance.
2. The Crown Chakra is the seventh of seven primary chakras.
3. There is a reason they are numbered.

join