It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tales from Fast and Furious: Murder of an American Citizen (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Part I of a video series based on the recently published groundbreaking book "Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Cover-up" by Katie Pavlich. This is the book that may blow the lid off of the Obama Administration's covert plan to disarm America and may bring down the Obama Presidency.

This is Fast and Furious 101. This one is dedicated to Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. If you are in the dark about the issue or just want to learn the truth the MSM isn't reporting watch this.

I remember when the DNC office at the Watergate hotel was burglarized. It took many months for the truth about the scandal to unfold. Ms. Pavich says this is the worst scandal in the history of this country. Watergate looks like a high school prank in comparison. Why? Because it really is about the government's scheme to murder Mexican's with guns from the U.S. as an excuse to take away our 2nd Amendement rights. It's evil as hell.

"It is estimated that approximately 3,000 people were killed in Mexico as a result of 'Operation Fast and Furious,' including law enforcement officers in the state of Sinaloa, Mexico, the headquarters of the Sinaloa cartel," the court documents allege.

www.elpasotimes.com...

More threads on Fast and Furious:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Why do I always click these threads thinking its going to be about the fast and furious movies. Dang always let down. They should of chose a name, not already beat into the ground.

Good videos though. Thanks for posting!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Pretty clever plan, but seems the cat is out of the bag. Americans love their guns. This won't be the last bloodshed we see related to 2nd amendment. Quite a bold tactic though. How brutal.

join