It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this look like a shelter?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Looks like a Bigfoot shelter

Do you ever hear sounds like this?

www.youtube.com...

my thoughts exactly! great minds think alike!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If that is on your property, Go in guns blazing

Not really but just see what it is with authority.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well...??? What happened?? Did you investigate further? Find out what it was? Is it Bigfoot? A grow op? A criminal hiding out? A homeless person? What is it?????

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think the best idea would be to rent a Sasquatch costume and take a stroll back there and see if you can scare something up.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by patmac573
reply to post by virraszto

Oh my God grow a pair and go see what it is !! You should be ashamed to post this in the way you did.

For your information..........I am a female and I have no interest whatsoever in growing a pair of balls, thank you very much. Why should I be ashamed to post this? I think you are the one who should be ashamed.

For everyone else, my neighbor thinks it might be some kids who picked up some scraps from a construction site nearby. I had something else come up last night, unrelated to this that took my attention. When my husband gets home ( and YES, he's got pair, ) I'll have him go out to look at it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

i was about to go into the woods behind my house and build a shelter where i could go meditate and stuff.
but with these responses, getting arrested, burning me alive, sending the hounds to get me, wow, screw that, people are crazier than i thought :L

but i agree to an extent, be careful op, there could be some bear traps or something..take someone with you to investigate..or suffer the consequences

edit on 18-4-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto

Oh my God grow a pair and go see what it is !! You should be ashamed to post this in the way you did.

For your information..........I am a female and I have no interest whatsoever in growing a pair of balls, thank you very much. Why should I be ashamed to post this? I think you are the one who should be ashamed.

For everyone else, my neighbor thinks it might be some kids who picked up some scraps from a construction site nearby. I had something else come up last night, unrelated to this that took my attention. When my husband gets home ( and YES, he's got pair, ) I'll have him go out to look at it.

Just have to give you props for this post.
And let us know what it is!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Don't blame you for not going by yourself. Just in case you may want to keep your doors locked and/or keep an eye for anything that goes missing.

Do let us know what you find out though - you've got my curiosity up.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You find something in our backyard and you come to ATS to find out what it is? Did you escape from somewhere?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
You find something in our backyard and you come to ATS to find out what it is? Did you escape from somewhere?

So, do you even know what ATS Forum this is posted in, and why the OP posted it here. You don't even appreciate the quality of members at ATS that bother to film something interesting, and post it here for us to see.

You have much to learn grasshopper...

Des

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Nothing to see here, move along.You say you back onto wetlands.
Dude you got beaver's !

I think it's amazing those beavers have grown opposable thumbs in order to lift that plywood to the roof....

Must be something in the water.....

Des

You may be correct that it is something in the water. I understand corexit can cause that type of mutations.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
For some reason that creeped me out...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
With the proliferation of downright wackos, psychopathic loners and gawd knows what else out there- and they are unfortunately, to be concerned and vigilant at all times is prudent. To be rightly concerned with a nefarious looking shelter- from 'something'- is imperative. If it turns out to be nothing much, then you can laugh about it, later. There's absolutely no reason to 'just blow it off'....could cost ya. It's just too close to you, and desperate people do desperate things. Just a fact of life, always has been.
edit on 4/19/2012 by be4ne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
we need an update OP!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

She did reply here:

Originally posted by virraszto

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Any update on what it was exactly? Haven't seen the OP back on to let us know.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes, please OP, come back and let us know what happened with this.

Please, if anything let us know that you are okay and nothing bad happened to you.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I know it's quite late for an update, but as I was mulching leaves out back, I noticed this thing again. This
time I went out with my video camera and got it on film. It does look like someone was using it for shelter.
I imagine it took some time to make this. There is even a fire pit made with bricks. Whoever made it is
long gone now. Besides the scraps used for the shelter, I didn't find any trash, beer or pop cans, or any thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well, at least they were tidy about it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join