It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2010 God revealed how all things are connected.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by TILTed

If you do not understand karma then you will not understand the return of karma or the return of all the uncontrolled energies released by you returning to you.

Karma is a return of the energy you release, both positive and negative.

however karma is just a step in understanding dharma...

if you don't understand dharma, it doesn't really matter what karma throws your way, as you will never reach the goal you have chosen for this life.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Kalisdad, I believe that this is my dharma. I have had a very unusual childhood. When I was very young sitting on my fathers knee he would show me pictures of Germany's concentration camps. Pictures that he smuggled out of Europe. Being very little I could not understand how man could do this to man. When I became a teenager I started searching for the reason and the truth. Since 14 I have been on a quest to understand. I have prayed and asked for understanding. God has shown me much. So most people won't understand and some will. The spiritual books that I read state that only one in a million will gain this understanding. I am an Aries and I struggle with my ego daily, but I strive to keep my ago in check.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Can you tell us if anything is going to happen on June 6, 2012?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovemyworld
Can you tell us if anything is going to happen on June 6, 2012?

Is there some kind of speculation about this date? I haven't heard anything about this.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lovemyworld

lovemyworld,

My intuition and study tells me that the eclipse of Venus and the time surrounding it will effect the planet in the same way that a bulb shielded would reduce the light to read by.

The love energy that comes our way from Venus will be diminished. I feel that the eclipse will trigger events world wide.

Man has had 2000 years to figure out that he must live by God's laws willingly or be subjected to his own substance. We must either integrate with God or Disintegrate from him. Our time is here and the harvest is near.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Gmo,

Here is what I see and feel is going to happen starting in June cycle. May 21-June 21

The third quadrant is the water quadrant and as our world disintegrates from our spiritual protection I believe that the water element will become uncontrolled. Probably in the Midwest where the New Madrid Fault lies. I believe that the energy flowing more freely from the area will cause heavy precipitation. I also feel that the water will be the trigger of the NM event.

I also feel that is not over for Haiti or New Orleans. The manipulation of forces through voo-doo have to be balanced. Miami and East Coast could see tidal wave. Japan is on the brink. It will probably be just after a large flare, 3 or 4 days later according to the speed of the CME.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

On a more immediate time frame, I see that you are still logged on. I am at work in the South end of Seattle right now having lunch. What am I eating. Right or wrong, I will be honest.

Mexican? Something with tortilla chips? Just a guess lol but this of all things in the topic intrigued me haha.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Strange, I am not a psychic, i'll guess it's mexican probably from taco bell.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
My posting this thread and the responses have indeed led me to the conclusion that people do not want to hear the truth, or cannot deal with it. Therefore they will have to learn by the return of their karma. Let the chips fall.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Tallcool1, Are you feeling the shakes? Was it Mexican that you were having?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hopefully one day you'll come to the conclusion this isn't "God" you're communicating with

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
@prophetboy12

WHAT visions do u see for a country like INDIA in the near future?

As for the june 6 thing there is a thread on it by NUMERONINE.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

First, the sign of a true prophet is 100% accuracy. So saying you are a prophet of God but negative influences make you sometimes wrong sort of puts a hole in your theory. But, hey, I'll bite. Give us some prophecy of things to come, everyones 3rd eye is 20-20 in hindsight.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Occams, unfortunately you are wrong. I did not say I was a 100% correct prophet. I said that it was shown to me how things are connected.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join