It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2010 God revealed how all things are connected.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Michael,

Be sure to have all the angles and degrees correct. Do you know what the angles of the pyramids mean? Do you know what the base represents? Do you know what the reduction of stones mean? Do you know what the capstone represents? Every time you look at one you are receiving a subconscious message. Research and see if you can find the answer.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Tallcool, I am not a psychic. I don't care what your eating. I do know that you are living in a city who's time is short. One of the problems with man today is that he isn't interested in the truth and he has no discernment to recognize the truth. When it happens you won't have time to run anywhere. Does Tallcool mean that your egotistical and neat? Close your eyes and keep ignoring.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Dayve, I have attempted to put to paper what I see and understand but every time I start writing I get two or three chapters down and have transcended what I just wrote so I have to start over.

The latest attempt was called "THE SOLUTION".

Earlier in the year I started writing down what my platform would be if I were to run for President. I realized that the only requirements to run for President are to be a certain age and be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. I wrote out a whole platform based on my knowledge and understanding. When I told my wife about the idea she was OKAY. When I started collecting signatures "she freaked out". Most people who I talked to understood my ideas and agreed that the solutions discussed made sense. If you don't understand what is going on from a spiritual view you cannot understand how to fix the problem. For instance, prosperity for our nation is based on the population adhering to God's rules. Most people become successful because they become good co-creators. Take god and good out of the equation you have ego based economy. The ego has to fall.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

the pyramid i received isn't built of stones, its built of time.

i suppose if i figure out how to use all the features...i can make a stone monument for people to stand in awe of for thousands of years wondering what its for and such.

i'm going to call it Hasdrubal's Maze.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Kalisdad, The Bible is not a book of lies. It is a encrypted manuscript. You will not receive the message and knowledge it contains unless you read and meditate on it. Only if you are serious about finding the truth will you find it. Manuscript= Book for you to become the manifestation of God. Yes it was written by man but those men were inspired of God. The truth is that it is simple. Because it is so simple man will overlook it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

michael, Give it up you are not a serious seeker.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That same Bible tells us to be wary of those such as yourself. Kind of pointless to go forth and TELL us you are prophecizing right? You expect us to believe? The very Book of GOD you trust in tells us NOT to believe you...

Usually, phrophets who go around sayin "I talked to God and He told me..."..are not prophets at all...but delusional.

Even Jesus never admitted to being a Prophet of God...Son of...Trinity with...maybe....He never said..."I talked to God for 2 nights the other day...."

You see our confusion?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

maybe if i fake it for a while i'll get serious.

you never know...God may just be giving me a chance to see that knowing him takes daily effort and concentration and no one can ever hope to fall ass backwards into a relationship with him.

thanks for your support.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by kalisdad

Kalisdad, The Bible is not a book of lies. It is a encrypted manuscript. You will not receive the message and knowledge it contains unless you read and meditate on it. Only if you are serious about finding the truth will you find it. Manuscript= Book for you to become the manifestation of God. Yes it was written by man but those men were inspired of God. The truth is that it is simple. Because it is so simple man will overlook it.

I was just posting a hypothesis as I believe there is truth in the Bible.

however since before I ever even read the book, I have known instinctually that is is being used as a form of control. the passages that are in our current versions are there for a reason, and were put there by man. as well, man was the one that decided that certian sections were to be left out of the book, for whatever reason.

I've come to my own beliefs and they in many ways mimic the path that the Bibles lays out for us.

my biggest issue with all the Abrahamic religions is the "Follow my loving God, or DIE!" and yes, they all have been down that path, some are still following it

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by TILTed

Tilted, Is there much that you believe in? God gave us a brain to use and with knowledge and understanding much can be calculated. Man has not changed much in the last 2000 years, even though he has been given countless teachings in other means. Because Mt Etna is spewing so much material there already have been and are events happening in the Pacific. If it continues those effects from the other side of the world will trigger a lager event. Japan's seismic numbers along with other factors are accelerating movements under and around Japan. If Tonga region becomes really active, large quake, I believe you will see major event in Japan. Just before last earthquake Tonga shook.

There is probably not much that I believe that matches up with what you believe in. And you'd probably better hope that I am the one who is correct...

I believe in a God that is not represented or explained by the voices in your head.
A God that is not represented by the Bible or any religion or "prophet".
A God that is not angry, jealous or vengeful, and never created a place called "hell".
But unlike most any religious person, I can say that I believe this with no proof whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
For anyone who thinks they speak for the great author, the grand architect. I present you, The Conscience. May Dustin Hoffman have mercy on your soul.

How can you imagine that God, the creator of heaven and Earth... the source of all life... could possibly need you?

I don't know.

You don't think He's big enough to deliver His own messages?

edit on 17-4-2012 by AMANNAMEDQUEST because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TILTed

Tilted,

I did not say that I heard voices. I said I hear tones.

If you do not understand karma then you will not understand the return of karma or the return of all the uncontrolled energies released by you returning to you.

At different times God is hands on. Unfortunately in this fourth quadrant year. God's hands are tied. You created it you live with it. He cannot help us unless He is asked. Free will is ours to ask for help or determine to go through hell without Him.

Also the last quadrant is earth and earth will deal with the energy the way it has to.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Tallcool, I am not a psychic. I don't care what your eating. I do know that you are living in a city who's time is short. One of the problems with man today is that he isn't interested in the truth and he has no discernment to recognize the truth. When it happens you won't have time to run anywhere. Does Tallcool mean that your egotistical and neat? Close your eyes and keep ignoring.

Actually, you are the one who said that God "eventually reveals anything I desire to know". People are going to assume that means prophecy especially since you said you predicted the Japan earthquake. I was just asking for some quick proof of your claim, sheesh. Second, I only work in Seattle. Since you are seemingly quite giddy about Seattle's pending disaster, I may be at home when it happens - which is a little over an hours drive south. Third, it's Tallcool1 not Tallcool. It's "borrowed" from a Robert Plant song called "Tall Cool One". I'm tall and tall cool one can refer to a beer and I like beer...nothing at all about ego. From the tone of your reply I would guess that you are the one with ego issues.

One more thing, is it God that is telling you to be so giddy and rejoiceful at the prospect of thousands if not millions of His faithful servants perishing in this pending Northwest disaster? Because that really goes against the teachings of Christ that I try to follow. Oh sure I stumble from time to time in my Christianity, but I am never gleeful in the pending suffering of another - even if it is a "bad" person.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Mysterious, Believe what you want. Do you understand the connections.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Tallcool1, are you ignoring the book of revelations. How is the best way to get a message out these days? Standing on street corner or using the web. Revelations come to you everyday, but we just simply choose to ignore them. Prayer and fasting can affect the results. That is why it is called prophecy. I pray for the salvation of people on the coast. How many messages do you have to have. Salvation ( self elevation). Bring yourself up in consciousness.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Michael, you have the name of a most powerful Archangel and if you call to him for help, he cannot refuse. He has saved my butt several times. You attain a relationship with him and you will cherish it forever.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

Dayve, I have attempted to put to paper what I see and understand but every time I start writing I get two or three chapters down and have transcended what I just wrote so I have to start over.

The latest attempt was called "THE SOLUTION".

Earlier in the year I started writing down what my platform would be if I were to run for President. I realized that the only requirements to run for President are to be a certain age and be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. I wrote out a whole platform based on my knowledge and understanding. When I told my wife about the idea she was OKAY. When I started collecting signatures "she freaked out". Most people who I talked to understood my ideas and agreed that the solutions discussed made sense. If you don't understand what is going on from a spiritual view you cannot understand how to fix the problem. For instance, prosperity for our nation is based on the population adhering to God's rules. Most people become successful because they become good co-creators. Take god and good out of the equation you have ego based economy. The ego has to fall.

You also might need millions in dollars for your campain..... Go for it tho, if you think you have a shot at it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Dayve, My Millions are on there way.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am guessing your serious about this. Your Avatar name and you went to a psychiatrist. If it scares your wife I would suggest maybe drop it. It could be a coincidence with a poem 2 months before the earthquake. Someone made a joke the other day "do you read these threads everyone here is mentally ill". Just don't forget who you are in the real world, if God is sending you prophecies . You could go mad if you go down this road too long.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

Blade, I have already realized that it is a razors edge. If I don't preach what I know what is the use of getting the gift. These thoughts are with me day and night. I still have to preach or I will be held accountable for having the gift and not using it. This is great Karma. I am actually thinking about leaving all my family and things so I can become a purer chalice. I do not see good things for the Pacific region. Mt Etna has been continually erupting since Jan. Cayce says three months after Mt Etna erupts in spectacular fashion. I have seen that headlines several times.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join