It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Little People And The Fairies

page: 1http:/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I know, I know. I don't expect anyone to believe this but it's the truth of what I saw. This is one of the reasons I joined ATS is to share some weird things that has happened to me and things that I have seen, hoping that someone has seen it or has a good explanation for it. Here's what I saw.

I was 12 and lived in a small town and I would ride my bike all around the neighborhood and play in the woods daily. There was an abandoned gravel place with only a 20 foot tower remaining and me, my brothers, and neighborhood kids would climb up on it and sit. I went there one day by myself and walked into the woods right beside this place. Once I got a little ways in, what I saw, I will never forget.

There was this little man, about 12 inches tall, looked like an elf, with a burlap-looking hat, who was dragging something that looked like the biggest dragonfly that I have ever seen. I'll never forget those detailed wings. As I trained my eyes on it, I see that it had, by the ankle, what looked to be a female fairy-type looking thing, It was thinner than him but about the same lenght. It appeared he was trying to drag it to safety. I got the impression that the fairy had been wounded or something. The little man was looking at me in a very hateful manner and made a motion with his hand, like swinging it around in front of him, for me to not come any closer and go away and by the expression on his face, he meant it. He was going toward an old stump. I think that's where he, and his injured friend were heading.

At the same time I saw about 3 others scrambling to get out of my sight and one went behind a tree and the others went into a hole in the ground. I was not wanted there. So I honored his motion and turned around and was walking away and as I turned around, he hadn't moved, but still had a hold of her ankle, watching me like a hawk, and again, he nodded his head very angrily for me to move on, so I did. I couldn't believe what I saw. I went home but never told anyone. Can you imagine me trying to explain this to a bunch of country folk? Rednecks? (I'm a redneck, BTW
A few days later the curiosity got the best of me and I went back, but saw nothing. No signs of anything. It was very real and I saw it with my own eyes. I was 12 and blown away.

When I was 15, about three years later, I was riding my 4-wheeler through the woods on a trail that I had made, approximately a few hundred yards from where I saw the little people. I stopped my 4 wheeler under a big oak tree and turned it off just to rest for a minute, which is totally normal. As I sat there, Something buzzed by my head at a high rate of speed! Was it a hummingbird? Was that a bumblebee? No, it was neither.

It was like I had a vision as I sat there, I felt very strange. All of a sudden these female fairies were flying around me. 4 of them. they landed on my left and right shoulders and sat down. I know, this is crazy and you think I'm making this up but I swear to god this happened to me. The one talking to me, on my left shoulder, seemed to be the leader and she was very forward and energetic. She had long brown hair(below the shoulders), the others, on my right shoulder, had blonde hair the same lenght. They all spoke english. She would poke me on the face while talking and she was very neurotic. I cannot remember all of the conversation but she had almost like a feminist-type attitude.

Three of her friends were on my other shoulder. They started singing songs that was so heavenly and beautiful and at times, they were moving together-like a routine or something. They would kick their legs in a syncronized way. A couple of the tunes sounded like jazz or swing from the old days and they were singing in harmonies. It was sorta like 'Mr. Sandman Bring Us A dream' type of thing. I don't listen to that kinda music! At the time it was Bryan Adams, ACDC, and Van Halen for me, with the additional top 40 radio. I just sat there and listened, drunk on them, still feeling very weird, almost intoxicated--BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I WAS NOT INTOXICATED! It wasn't fumes from the 4 wheeler or nothing like that either. I thought about that, but it wasn't that.

They were very sexy and flirty with the way they sang too and all I could do was listen, intently. They had gorgeous legs and I couldn't stop looking at them.They were wearing what appeared to be a black, bathing suit looking outfit with stockings. I touched the brown-haired ones leg and she slapped me hard, but playfully. I felt the sting of it. Her leg felt like glass. I know. It's absolutely unbelievable. When they were done singing, she said that it was time for them to go, and told me "by sweety" and kissed me on the cheek and they flew away like hummingbirds. That intoxicating feeling that I had was gone. I left and went home--never telling anyone about it. Later that night I had a vivid dream that I was there, on that trail, and the big oak tree that is there, by the trail where I stopped, was alive and had my mom by the ankle, holding her up in the air and I was fighting it, telling it to let her go and then I woke up. Strange, no doubt. This is like '___' or shroom stuff but I had never done anything like that back then and I was mentally fit.

I did go to the local library and get some books on fairies and all that. I was trying to rationalise what I had seen. My parents ended up moving from this town when I was 17 or so. When I was about 35, I returned to both of these places, just out of curiosity. I thought maybe I was hallucinating or something? I don't know but when I went to where I saw the little man, pulling the fairy by the ankle, I seen nothing. I walked all around those woods, hoping that I would see something but I didn't. I left there and went to the 4 wheeler trail. As I was sitting there, I swear something buzzed by my ear and I thought OH SH^T! But it never came back and I sat there for probably two hours or so but nothing. No intoxicating feeling. Maybe that time it was a bee or humingbird that buzzed by me, I don't know but it was fast and freaky that it happened when I went there.

That was about 5 years ago and now I'm thinking about returning with a video camera and other stuff, hoping that maybe I will get something. I don't know. I just wanted to share this because I've read a few threads here by people who have claimed that they saw little people and fairies too. I hear ya. I know that I've seen them!

Now let me have it and call me a nutjob. I expect nothing less.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I believe you

Look at the hobbits they found in Indonesia. That challenged what a hominid could be. Then you read about them finding massive jaw bones of Giants all over. Who knows?

Are you missing any underwear though?

edit on 17-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Hm. I would say you're a nut but I have seen, once, a very small man, too. About 1 foot high. Seems there actually is a race of Grey that is that size... Maybe it greys. But I can't really believe you without proofs. Go get that video, man.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Remember this?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

i believe you.

maybe they did something to you while the others were singing to keep you distracted, and they kept you
magic-drunk because maybe they were saving you?

maybe they did something to your DNA, or you had a heart problem you didn't know about, and they healed you?

or maybe they just wanted a DNA sample?

or maybe they are very sneaky cute little people that we don't see very often?

edit: to be honest, i would really love to see them, it would make me feel so happy, i would be like hehe they are so cool!

maybe i could have one as a friend. ^_^

but i would of course never steal one away like captain hook in that movie, that would be slavery and im against that.

freedom :3
edit on 17-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Remember this?

What the heck is that?! It's almost what I saw. I can't be a ''gnome''... it doesn't exist... Right?...

link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I think you're nuts, but, that's just my opinion.

Your story, however is quite wonderful. Thank you.

I would advise, if you do go back with a video camera, to hide the video camera, or disguise it some way inside a backpack, a pic-nic lunch basket, or something ... just in case you know?
I'd further advise when recording, not to be obvious about it. Pretend it's the cold war and you're a secret agent filming a secret Russian research project or something.
Be casual, and don't 'look' like you're trying to record or capture anything on video.
By chance, if by chance there is anything unusual to be seen, especially if anything unusual that can be seen might have intelligent awareness of such things as cameras, if you are indeed casual and sneaky about disguising the camera, then, who knows?

When approaching any topic such as this and attempting to capture evidence, approach it like it's real, so, if the topic is fairies, and you wan't to try getting them on video, then, you must be sneaky about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
great story, very interesting.
While i have searched for the fair folk for some time i havent seen them, and that only makes me more curious since supposedly they can only be seen if they wish to be seen. The only proof of their existence (for me anyway) are the stories my grandparents and the elderly used to tell me when i asked them about their childhood. Back in mexico everyone that i know believes in them in some way and just about 100 years ago, they were believed to be fairly common, though very disliked because they were very "child-like" and loved to take people's stuff and scare them. Of course, its very hard to talk about the occult with religious people, so usually they were dismissed as stories and nothing more.

one of the reasons i dislike the christian and catholic religion...theyre the locks and chains guarding forgotten secrets. Anything that isnt human is an evil demon

edit on 17-4-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

That thing scares the crap out of me. If its fake its pretty good

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

OP i wonder what kind of food they eat?

maybe you should go there one day and drop off a bunch of different types of all natural fruits and veggies, and foods?

i hope they are careful enough to only eat the ones that are good for their species though, i would be really sad if they got sick...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by swan001

That thing scares the crap out of me. If its fake its pretty good

I do belive you. I actually saw one running, with my two very eyes. That was VERY freaky.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

wow?

lol the gnome looking person was like *bounce to the right* *bounce to the right* *stop* *everybody screams*

gnome guy is like: whaaaaa?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

LOL! I'm pretty sure that I left with my undies.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I do not believe in any way that they were alien or greys. I feel they live in the earth, but I have no clue or proof of any of this but I'm going to try when I get time.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

If I saw that stealing my underwear Iwould have a stroke

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yes I've seen them too, plus had a bunch of the little winged ones flying round my head - you can tell people till you're blue in the face, they won't believe you!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I really like your post. You seem to be a very good thinker. Thanks. I guess that it's possible. IDK. I never noticed anything except what I posted.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What I saw as a lot smaller than that and the hat wasn't that pointy or high and I never seen it walk, only pulling on and dragging the fairy or whatever she is.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Really! Did they interact with you and were they similar to what I described?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I saw some small insects gathering on a plant and on closer investigation they looked like little people. They had a white glow to them. They were some kind of moth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join