It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Banking System

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Current national debt is: $15,712,446,368,243

www.treasurydirect.gov...

Total interest paid to the Fed for 2011 is $454,393,280,417

"Global military expenditure stands at over $1.7 trillion in annual expenditure"
www.globalissues.org...
irancoverage.com...

Total taxed income, in total, from every person and business in the United States is $1.6 Trillion.
www.usgovernmentrevenue.com...

The Fed is lending sums of money to the government for defense spending that are so huge that it exceeds the entire taxed income, in total, from every person and business in the United States. It seems that those doing the borrowing, and the lending, are like one happy family.

www.oneminuteforpeace.org...
edit on 21-6-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Great to hear from members such as yourself who have been fighting the good fight long before I was even breathing. I swear sometimes it feels like it's only my generation that is mildly awake. I have yet to meet an older "awake" individual in real life. Hope to meet one someday. Thank you sir.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Thank you for the compliments. The battle was slow and lonesome before the internet.

BTW you are aware that US notes say 'This not is legal tender IN PAYMENT OF all debts....

while Fed notes say This note is legal tender FOR all debts.....

FOR means 'to establish'

Courts have ruled that you can not PAY a debt with anything but gold and silver coin (and paper so exchangeable) but you can DISCHARGE a debt with anything agreeable to the parties,.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I noticed that noone said how much the federal Reserve pays in taxes.
It is a for profit business.
It prints the money and charges interest.
The answer is $ 0 in taxes. Nice deal ?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
thanks all for keeping this thread alive, we must abolish the fed and replace it with a fair system.

thank you

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx

Thank you for the compliments. The battle was slow and lonesome before the internet.

BTW you are aware that US notes say 'This not is legal tender IN PAYMENT OF all debts....

while Fed notes say This note is legal tender FOR all debts.....

FOR means 'to establish'

Courts have ruled that you can not PAY a debt with anything but gold and silver coin (and paper so exchangeable) but you can DISCHARGE a debt with anything agreeable to the parties,.

And that is why it is all the more admirable. Nowadays it's not so hard to be awake. It's evident the system is crooked on all fronts but back then with only corrupt newspaper and television radio media must have been hard. I can only imagine the flack you took because I take (as I'm sure a lot of us here do) a lot of flack from the sheep. I prefer being a leader than a follower though. Even if we don't have many following... yet.

I did not know this info though. I'm gonna look more into this, thanks for the pointer.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly was it that woke you up?
edit on 22-6-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Before you get too deep into this thread, I am going to offer some advice. Stop hating the Federal Reserve.

The Fed does exactly what we want it to do. They put the game into the game. The United States is a military superpower. We got game.

If you do not understand, then you will be trampled.

It seems like a trendy thing to hate the Federal Reserve. Instead, you should attempt to understand the Federal Reserve and come on in for the big win.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I did my 'tour' back in the late 70's. I first got concerned about 'money' when they took the silver out of coinage. Then again when Nixon took us off the gold standard, then paper money in general. How is it that nobody has to sweat but we can become more wealthy simply by printing more money. Should not someone have to labor be it physical or mental.

IMO trade, domestic and international, can not grow when valued on a 'limited' commodity (gold) unless the 'price' of that commodity grows (inflation). I do not claim to have the solution.

BTW Senator Proxmire's first wife was a Rockefeller. His degree was in banking and he headed the Senate Banking Committee. I met him in the late 60's and he seemed like a decent chap but I'm sure he understood the Fed scam.

Allow me to suggest that you look up several applicable words in old dictionaries, Bouvier,
www.constitution.org... and also Blacks, 1st thru 5th. Words like money, debt and currency and see how they have changed the meaning and related court cases.

edit on 22-6-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
Before you get too deep into this thread, I am going to offer some advice. Stop hating the Federal Reserve.

The Fed does exactly what we want it to do. They put the game into the game. The United States is a military superpower. We got game.

It seems like a trendy thing to hate the Federal Reserve. Instead, you should attempt to understand the Federal Reserve and come on in for the big win.

You talk like you're the one who has the actual power. Newsflash: they're squash you like a bug with that same power if you stand in their way. When they are done with the US, they're going to leave us for the birds.

I was really waiting for the "/sarcasm," but it never came. If you aren't a banking executive, you are a fool to support the fed.

Even if you support them, you are still as vulnerable as anyone else. They don't put you on a special list because they heard you posted favorable comments about the fed online.

Thanks for that amusing post of yours.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wouldn't be great if we all could run our busnesses and households like the government with the Federal Reserve
to just print up the money we need to operate. Sad we all know what would happen if we did.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

The fed doesn't even print their own worthless paper.
Federal Reserve Notes are printed by the United States Bureau of Engraving and Printing on paper made by Crane & Co.
So the country is paying to use money printed at their own expense and none of the FEDs.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

LOL

lol

wow

we found one....pssh* psssh*

lol

shilltastical!

lol

bro, bro, bro...

c'mon, why be a slave to the money system? even if you have it all, you're still a slave....can't take that paper to the other side, sorry bro...lol

all that matters is consciousness...love, joy and truth

thank you

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
we the people should focus like a laser beam on this subject...

thank you

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
abolish it, save humanity...

thank you

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
what happened to the july audit the fed vote?

abolish the federal reserve banking system/for-profit banking and in so doing save Humanity from slavery

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Woooo woooo woooo.....wait a tick here my compadre.......

i was born into this crooked system that is the fed...i never had a say in it...i didn't vote for it....I was born into the monetary slavery they create.....it is not something that I signed on for voluntarily.

I didn't ask to be born a white american......I take that over other options that could have occured, only what im saying is...I had no choice in the matter. And now you think because i despise a system that threw us overboard that im being trendy?

I never wanted debt to be forced upon me and to be inherrited from my parents. People have a right to be angry. its a unfair system that becomes even more so as time goes forward. And just because I was not born into old money, I have to flip the bill for the wealthy, the lazy, and the pot lickers in power so they can push their retard agenda on the rest of the world at the expense of a honest hard working soul who only cares about keeping his family in good standing.

No sir....on so many levels you are wrong....the people did not create the fed...the bankers did.....and the military is just a product of that system.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Louis Farrakhan exposes the Federal Reserve and International bankers
www.youtube.com...

truth shall be known

lets make some changes, thank you

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
let's abolish the fed,

thank you

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
this should be pinned on ALL conspiracy websites, why is it not?

we should be focusing like a lazer beam on this issue untill it is fixed, then on to the next issue.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
this should be the top thread...

Aaron Russo on The Federal Reserve & How to Shut it Down

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join