It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bio-Chemical attack on America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Are we absolutely 100% certain this is genuine.

It reminds me of a shill production.

With all the Iran hoopla and what not.

Are we 100% sure that Abdullah Al-Nafisi is not a Western minion ?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I stopped watching when he could not say either Mexico or nuclear physicist in Arabic language! The whole thing is a joke!

edit on 17-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

If you have seen one murderer you have seen them all. The people do not even know their God is Yeshua or they wouldn't be doing this stuff or endorsing it.

Smells like more propaganda for whoever's war machine is involved
. Pissing people off who can make you disappear in a mushroom cloud isn't the wisest option, those nukes we got weren't created because someone in charge didn't believe they would ever be needed. Obviously someone thought they would be needed someday.

Get busy living or get busy dying.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Are you being sarcastic?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Are you being sarcastic?

Not at all in fact.

But I don't know the guy from Adam.

Is he honest ?

What are his "credentials" ?

Decades ago, much of that region was under British authority.

Many Western influences were generated and well cloaked.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I wouldn't even worry about arguing this thread, first problem is that this was taped the beginning of 2009 and the man was in United States so long before this video was taped he forgot Arabic.

Its recirculation is just scare tactics, anyone who falls for it is daft.

Besides, I think the video is intended to make you fear White supremacists and the American militia more, since they are the ones who, according to this man, want to attack power plants... never know, the militia might be signing up with al-qaeda this year

edit on 17-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The guy is obviously has diarrhea of the mouth. Spouting off about killing 300,000 Americans, just what they wanted to hear. I won’t go back and look again; I believe he said there were nuclear scientists in Afghanistan? He smoking some crack in that hash pipe. What BS. As far as rednecks go, most would give their left nut for a chance to feed that SOB a lead pie. We ought to turn the military loose on that part of the world. No more Mr. strategic bombing nice guy. They all want to go to Allah lets help them out.
edit on 17-4-2012 by redneck13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Not at all in fact.

So you honestly think this could be staged? Meaning, the audience, the speaker, the Al Jazeera coverage of it - one grand ruse to convince other Arabs of what Sharia and Islam already teaches??

How very logical.

Decades ago, much of that region was under British authority. Many Western influences were generated and well cloaked.

The British, if anything, worked to MODERNIZE the middle east - they injected a new life into it. The Ottoman Caliphate had long atrophied and what was left when the British came was a carcass, a faint resemblance of 12th century Andulasia (which muslims and islamophiles never tire of reminding us of).

How do you think radical Islam emerged? Hassan Al -Bannah - the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood - was absolutely opposed to the presence of western influences in the middle east; his brand of Islam - Salafism - is closely related to the ultra conservative Wahabism i.e. the Islam practiced in the nightmare called Saudi Arabia. Therefore, radical Islam was born, suckled and nurtured from autochthonic influences, and was most certainly not the invention of western espionage, or whatever, to give Islam a bad name.

Islam gives itself a bad name, and it does it unabashedly - and when it's criticized for it's meanness towards the west, it denies it, hiding behind a screen granted to it from it's absolutist metaphysics, which sees God, the Quran (the word of Allah) and the interpreters of the Quran as being invested with divine infallibility - IT IS THE TRUTH - we, the infidels, are evil and wrong for rejecting it, and Islam, with a perfidy befitting a mafioso, will go about lying to us westerners - as Jameela is displaying - until it's terrific vision is met.

That, unfortunately, is what Islam desires. Those who do not understand it's metaphysical outlook, think of it as pure and utter evil; I make no such accusation. I realize Islam and Muslims ultimately intend good for it's followers and potential converts, however, it's motley combination of cruel and harsh punishment, with a desire to create an 'empathetic' people, simply does not jibe. Muslims are simply not very empathetic - and can you blame them? How is such a harsh and demanding culture supposed to ingrain feelings of comradery between it's followers? These are mutually opposed states. There cannot be both strict adherence to the law as well as love and empathy; there needs to be a rapprochement between these two states; the Law must bend and meet human beings - something Islam with it's Absolutism and rejection of relativity cannot provide.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

So you honestly think this could be staged? Meaning, the audience, the speaker, the Al Jazeera coverage of it - one grand ruse to convince other Arabs of what Sharia and Islam already teaches??

How very logical.

Well if his cover is well cloaked and not suspected,

He could easily say anything and get applause from a supportive audience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join