It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bio-Chemical attack on America?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Am I wrong in finding it disconcerting that Al Jazeera TV would give coverage (and thus publicity) to endorsements from Arab professors for murdering 300,000 plus Americans with anthrax attacks? Calling one who would do such a thing "Courageous"; and then to proclaim that such terrorists are the "most God fearing Muslims", who should be regarded by Muslims as their "best friend"?

What is going on here? If this is being openly talked about - without remonstration - on the largest TV station in the Arab world, why don't we in the west know about it? Does this not merit discussion? Should we not be asking why Al Jazeera promotes these views? What this professor extolls as "courageous" is nothing but GENOCIDE!! - and we know nothing of it, because were busy being lulled into thinking Islamic extremists are a fringe phenomena - which, given their promotion on Al Jazeera, appears to be far from the case indeed!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not sure I understand what they are saying.

300,000 white militia members keep Obama from declaring his sharia law? So they attack them?

Of course Obama is a muslim. Like he could hide it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Wer'e busy being lulled into thinking Islamic extremists are a fringe phenomena - which, given their promotion on Al Jazeera, appears to be far from the case indeed!

That's like saying the Westboro Baptist Church isn't a fringe element because they get airtime on CBS. They promote the killing of homosexuals by saying things like "God Wants Fags Dead." If people took up arms and actually did that, you'd have a "genocide" here in the U.S. greater than 300,000. What's the difference between that and another fringe element wanting to kill a different sub-set of people?

None.

Bottom line. It aint gonna happen on U.S. soil. The only people who kill large amounts of people on U.S. soil are TPTB here in America. 9-11 should have driven that point home.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
www.hetbesteideevannederland.eu

de wereld blijft maar doorgaan met elkaar het leven zuur maken.
kan er nou eens niemand bij zich zelf denken dat het zo niet langer kan.
wat moeten onze kinderen hier wel niet van denken, mijn vriendin is net zwanger en ik maak me nu al zorgen over het feit dat we straks goed moeten uitkijken wat er verder in de wereld gaat gebeuren.
want mijn kleine kind moet daar wel in leven.
net als alle andere kinderen in deze wereld.

laat ze daar maar eens goed over na denken, die zogenaamde wereld lijders.
zolang zij er maar warmpjes erbij zitten vinden zij alles wel prima.
laat ze maar eerst eens naar hun eigen volk kijken en dan maar zien wie er op tegen is.
daarna kunne andere landen zich er mee bemoeien.
als ze daar een rede voor hebben.

cris
www.hetbesteideevannederland.eu

edit on 17-4-2012 by fietsbelhooligan because: no reason

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
well maybe they were talking about the weaponised military grade anthrax that could have only come from the US or Israli governments...the one they used to terrorize congress with back around 911...

oh yeah the same CIA runs al jezeera

UPDATE September 26, 2011: Al-Jazeera Director resigns after Wikeleaks reveals ties to US Intelligence.
www.mailstar.net...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Only saw 3 minutes of it, but got to admit, he seems to be truthful in what he says. 9/11 was an inside job. You have to be naive to think was not. He's only saying that they don't need airplanes to use as a WMD, that they can just be sneaky about it and distribute it from person to person, like in public place as in malls. Why would they need to steal an airplane and use boxcutters? Give me a break, since when did AK-47s become obsolete? And he's also right about another thing, you're naive to believe that the 9/11 attack came from men hunker down in a cave that sought out their plans of attack. Please.
Even he doesn't seem that stupid.

Also, what's he's calling a terrorist, is what the US already perceives a terrorist. Every American is a terrorist., we go about our business, do our daily routine, never get in trouble, then you get a speeding ticket and you're consider a terrorist.

Not feeling well, so I'm not watching the whole thing. But the guys seems to be right on some stuff.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is all a lie. He's actually talking about Peyton Manning signing with the Broncos and how their season may improve. Muslims are nice people, who would never harm anyone. Just ask some of the people on here. This guy is just having a press convergence about sports. At around 57 seconds, he was describing Michael Phelps' swimming technique. You can clearly here him (at 4:53) talk about Washington. I think he's discussing the RG3 pick in the upcoming draft. If there is an attack, it will be CIA or Mossad. Remember, Muslims are "The Religion of Peace". (sarcasm off)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Ignorant, angry men have been in charge of the world for too long.The most ignorant are those that profess knowing what God wants.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

That's like saying the Westboro Baptist Church isn't a fringe element because they get airtime on CBS.

It's one thing to get air time - and given the context - it wouldn't be in a formal setting, i.e. at a conference, and another thing to condemn what was said. If, following these bellicose remarks Al Jazeera condemned them (which they weren't) perhaps you would have an argument.

Absolutely, every time anything unpopular (i.e. against public opinion) is said, it is swiftly criticized by a panel of commentators. Just a few weeks back, for instance, Kirk Cameron was on CNN saying he thought gays "undermined the fundamentals of civilization", after saying that, he was condemned left, right and center - even the interviewer, piers morgan, called his views 'antiquated'.

Conversely, there is NO censure or even criticism of this mans views on Al Jazeera, and he's not talking about 'gays', and he's no mere right wing whack, but a DISTINGUISHED professor at a Kuwaiti university! And he gets APPLAUDED in this very professional looking setting after praising those "terrorists" who are willing to go the full length in fighting Allahs war against the infidels.

No cause for concern?
edit on 17-4-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You're absolutely right. The incredible thing is that the majority of non-muslims are so worried about sounding politically correct... so worried about offending anybody... that they say things like "oh well, the majority of Muslims are peaceful." You'll hear it on this post soon enough. You'll hear comparisons to ALL religion. "Blah, blah, blah, look at Christianity & this one example of somebody who claimed to be a Christian who did this one bad thing." They'll bring up examples from hundreds of years ago, which none of us were witness to and only know what history has allowed us to know. Truth is: Islam teaches that the duty of ALL muslims (not some fringe group... BUT ALL MUSLIMS) is to convert or kill every person on the face of the planet. And they practice that teaching. Bottom line. How many days in a row do you think we could go without hearing about Muslims killing people in the name of Allah?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?!?!?! So... how many gays has westboro killed so far? As of today, how many? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?!?!?! You're comparing ONE church (who calls themselves Christian... how many other churches would call westboro a Christian church?) to an ENTIRE religion!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Most militias I know want to kill him ,as far as I've read anyway,far more than they want to attack a nuclear plant.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Bottom line. It aint gonna happen on U.S. soil. The only people who kill large amounts of people on U.S. soil are TPTB here in America. 9-11 should have driven that point home.

What? So in your very educated opinion [sic], you think Americas (or Americans) only enemy is their own government? That's a very naive view, even if it possesses some modicum of validity.

While I agree Americas elite have their own agenda above and beyond the interests of the average American, you have to be a total halfwit who has never read a book on Islam: Muslim brotherhood (for instance, the writings of it's founder hassan al bannah would be edifying), Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Qaeda or the manifold other Islamic terrorist organizations, or, for that matter, the plethora of statements from contemporary Islamic authorities, Yusuf Qaradawi foremost among them, of the very real threat Islam poses to western civilization.

And I am not an "Islamaphobe" - my personal library has quite a few books on Sufism (Islamic mysticism/metaphysics) - because I acknowledge the reality of a disparity in weltanschauung between Western democracy (based on Judeo-Christian ethics) and Islam, which is coming from an entirely different metaphysical outlook; Islam is UNABASHEDLY - and not some 'fringe elements' - possessed by a zeal for converting the world's masses to the one true religion, Islam, and I'm personally doubtful whether it can be rehabilitated by western concepts.

Islamic metaphysics is so incredibly different from Judeo-Christian metaphysics. In the former, there is no distinction made between this world (the realm of appearance) and the Absolute (God as He is in himself); meaning, in Islamic thought, the ONLY truth is TRUTH from Gods perspective, which is the truth from the metaphysical; consideration of real-political realities, are SUBORDINATED to Islams metaphysical prerogative, which is the will of Allah, as conveyed by the Quran. In simple terms this means: Muslims will do anything to achieve that end - because that End - the Absolute will of Allah (as contrasted with Judaism, where God has two different names, indicating two different realms of existence) subsumes all temporal activity. Thus, lies are only a means to an end; no religion makes use of the axiom "The end justifies the means" as Islam does, because Islamic metaphysics is ALL ABOUT THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EXISTENCE - which is life IN ALLAH.

Now, because I totally understand Islam's esoteric thinking, I know how very real the threat it poses is.

It's quite the quandary - not only in that Islam is essentially irreconcilable with modern thinking (and morality), but that the western media has blinded it's public to this threat. Now, not only do thinkers, both muslim 'moderates', and those who understand the dichotomy between Islam and the west, have to deal with this basic issue, but they're also having to contend with educating a public who is eager to disclaim any contention that Islam is problematical to western civilization, which it most certainly is.
edit on 17-4-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Our own government can't poison us, how do they think they are going to succeed? Maybe our government will blame all of our food chemical poisoning on them?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the usual apologists with their usual excuses.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
in a time of war, there would easily be like 150million militia members.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

amazing
funny and sad at the same time...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I just got done watching the video again and reading your responses to my post. First of, you seem like a person well versed in Islam so I'm not going to disagree with what you said. I'm sure you're right when you say they're passionate about their beliefs and that on a metaphysical level they're on a different page than western religions. stronger convictions if you will.

The difference in opinion lies in the fact that for all their talk, I STILL don't see them as threat. Why? One example. The professor mentioned something about 1 person carrying 4 pounds of Anthrax, going to the White House and "sprinkling it like confetti." Everything else he said in that video was literal, I didn't hear any analogies, so I'm led to believe that this "plan of attack was meant literally as well.

They sound like idealists to me. Sure, their religion is something they take seriously. So much so that it shouldn't even be called a religion but rather a way of life. Because that's what it ultimately is for them. For us it's a religion because it has a book and a "God" among other things. The problem here is that they seem to be stuck in the time when the Koran was written. That's how literally they take it. That book was written when different rules of mankind were in place, and Islamists like him still follow it to the letter. This is why, in my humble un-learned opinion, they'll never succeed in what they want to do. And that's basically wipe us off the map.

They seem very adamant and passionate about their cause but what they lack is a basic understanding of how modern western society works. You said it yourself in a way when you stated the VAST differences in the metaphysical aspects of western and eastern religions. Hence the "battle plan" of sprinkling anthrax on the White house lawn or putting powder explosives in underwear. Hence the fact that all they've done for the past 20 or 30 years is talk They're always thinking of new ways to kill us but reality is lost on them. They're delusional. There's no other way to put it. If they were grounded in reality in ANY way shape or form, they would've succeeded in SOMEthing at this point, don't you think?

I'm not going to wait for the day when they actually succeed in one of their attack plans to take them seriously. Instead, I'm going to wait for the day when they actually sound like they belong on this planet in this day and age and not like some idealist cavemen living in the 13th century.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I just got done watching the video again and reading your responses to my post. First of, you seem like a person well versed in Islam so I'm not going to disagree with what you said. I'm sure you're right when you say they're passionate about their beliefs and that on a metaphysical level they're on a different page than western religions. stronger convictions if you will.

The difference in opinion lies in the fact that for all their talk, I STILL don't see them as threat. Why? One example. The professor mentioned something about 1 person carrying 4 pounds of Anthrax, going to the White House and "sprinkling it like confetti." Everything else he said in that video was literal, I didn't hear any analogies, so I'm led to believe that this "plan of attack was meant literally as well.

They sound like idealists to me. Sure, their religion is something they take seriously. So much so that it shouldn't even be called a religion but rather a way of life. Because that's what it ultimately is for them. For us it's a religion because it has a book and a "God" among other things. The problem here is that they seem to be stuck in the time when the Koran was written. That's how literally they take it. That book was written when different rules of mankind were in place, and Islamists like him still follow it to the letter. This is why, in my humble un-learned opinion, they'll never succeed in what they want to do. And that's basically wipe us off the map.

They seem very adamant and passionate about their cause but what they lack is a basic understanding of how modern western society works. You said it yourself in a way when you stated the VAST differences in the metaphysical aspects of western and eastern religions. Hence the "battle plan" of sprinkling anthrax on the White house lawn or putting powder explosives in underwear. Hence the fact that all they've done for the past 20 or 30 years is talk They're always thinking of new ways to kill us but reality is lost on them. They're delusional. There's no other way to put it. If they were grounded in reality in ANY way shape or form, they would've succeeded in SOMEthing at this point, don't you think?

I'm not going to wait for the day when they actually succeed in one of their attack plans to take them seriously. Instead, I'm going to wait for the day when they actually sound like they belong on this planet in this day and age and not like some idealist cavemen living in the 13th century.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It is long known in the Arab world that al-Jazeera has US interests now, possibly controlled completely by US and Saudia governments (who are in bed together on many fronts)

I say this because we all know in order to remove all your constitutional rights something big has to occur. The US media has been busy for a few months with a renewed, and vigorous, campaign of fear against Islam and Muslims. I believe this is a prelude and excuse to go to war against Iran, somehow Iran will be made into the monster that needs bombed, and more if not all of your rights will be removed permanently. (This is my opinion)

That said, I would like you to listen to this, she is a reporter who left al-Jazeera, she resigned... in her words because:

"There are many reasons behind my resignation, it is what you are witnessing nowadays. Al-Jazeera betrayed the media ethics. They are pushing for their own agenda and reporting on virtual events that did not even occur.

".... One of Hitlers assistance used to advice him saying: 'lie, then lie, then lie; some lie could pass, and some people may believe you.' This is what Al-Jazeera is doing."

You should watch this video www.youtube.com... it is a short interview of why she left al-Jazeera, just hit the CC button for the translation.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join