It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Pencil Fell Off My Desk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was just sitting here at my desk as I often do and when I went to go reach for my coffee, my pencil fell off my desk and on to the floor. Worst of all, it fell lead side down and broke the tip. I couldn't find my sharpener at first but after looking through my drawers for a while I was able to find it and sharpen my pencil.

My sleeve must have touched it and made it slip off of the desk. I must admit that I did leave my pencil very close to the edge of the desk. It was a very stupid and irresponsible thing for me to have done when I could have easily put it back in the jar that I keep my pens and pencils in.

Anyways its fixed now and I put my sharpener in a more visible spot on the top of my desk incase this ever happens to me again.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I spilled Pepsi on my plug outlet thingy to the computer, twice.

Surprised it didn't start a fire and that it still works.

We all have our days.

Glad you got it fixed now.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
lolz?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

That could be an entire episode of Seinfeld...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
I was just sitting here at my desk as I often do and when I went to go reach for my coffee, my pencil fell off my desk and on to the floor. Worst of all, it fell lead side down and broke the tip. I couldn't find my sharpener at first but after looking through my drawers for a while I was able to find it and sharpen my pencil.

My sleeve must have touched it and made it slip off of the desk. I must admit that I did leave my pencil very close to the edge of the desk. It was a very stupid and irresponsible thing for me to have done when I could have easily put it back in the jar that I keep my pens and pencils in.

Anyways its fixed now and I put my sharpener in a more visible spot on the top of my desk incase this ever happens to me again.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

My sleeve must have touched it and made it slip off of the desk

Seems unlikely, did you check for any earthquake activity or planetary alignments before jumping to such an outlandish conclusion?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I can't find a cigarette...

I keep my pack on top of the fridge, towards the back. Kinda an, out of sight, out of mind type of thing. It somewhat works, went from about 10 a day to 5 or 6. I don't bring them when I go to work, or when I leave the house.

I grabbed one earlier this morning, brought it to the front door... set it down somewhere, turned around to go fetch a lighter. Then I returned to the front door and it was gone!

It's ok, I have more.

I blame the Illuminatie, Freemasons, and Aleister Crowley.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

This type of behavior is unacceptable. By allowing your "pencil" (let's just go ahead and call it what it is - a weapon of mass destruction) left your control and territory.

All you #2 pencil-wielding fundamentalists are all the same. First you are all, "Hey... that's cool... we think everyone should be able to write with whatever instrument their conscience allows..." and then you gather in your secret areas of writing and decry those who would use a pencil with an HB lead, or God forbid, a fountain pen.

Look, I'm a libertarian. I think people should be allowed to put their pencils wherever they want as long as they keep them on their own desks. Nobody has the right to poke someone with a pencil without their consent.

I believe in liberty insofar as it doesn't infringe on my paper. I believe in the right to keep and bear erasers and I will use them!

YOU CAN HAVE MY ERASER WHEN YOU PRY IT OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
All right this is a bit spooky. Im not buying the whole it must have been me crap. You know what I think happened. I think it was the government man. I mean it had to have been some diversion so they could do something while you attended to your injured pencil, maybe they hacked your computer and altered the fan in a way that it manipulated the circulation of air around your desk and knocked the poorly placed pencil off. Bam just like that those evil suits got ya. The question is why? what is the larger plan here?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Last week, I wiped my ass and my finger went through the tissue.

I just thought I'd get that off my chest, or finger so to speak.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
FREAK A PENCIL GET A PEN NEXT TIME

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I really wish you hadn't "published" this - If congress finds out they'll try to pass a law against leaving unsecured pencils lying around.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
lol!

Okay this is not the type of response I expected AT ALL... You guys are just too awesome!
Thank you for curing my obvious case of boredom.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

My sleeve must have touched it and made it slip off of the desk

Seems unlikely, did you check for any earthquake activity or planetary alignments before jumping to such an outlandish conclusion?

He is the one. Dont listen to his lies. KILL HIM

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Oh wait! I just noticed you are ::shudder:: Canadian.

Most people will not remember this from history but I remember it well... the Battle of Lake Erie.

As I recall (admittedly I learned about this after a six hour bender at some biker bar on the island of Put-In Bay in Ohio)... The Canadians aggressively and without warning attempted to cross Lake Erie with their so-called pencils with the intent on teaching by-God American children how to use the letter 's' instead of 'z', and when they had to use 'z' they should say 'zed' as in zedebra.

And although not reported by the MSM and the PTB, there are rumors that the Canadians were attempting to introduce cultural traditions that would destroy the fabric of American society, like politeness, and afternoon tea.

But I digress. As I recall there were months of fighting between the American and CanadAngloFrenchie navies. In the end Admiral Perry was victorious and since that time Canada is not allowed to have more than six pencils in the Great Lakes at any time.

I'm pretty sure that's how the story went... I didn't have much to eat for lunch and by this time the Zima was really starting to kick in.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

This type of behavior is unacceptable. By allowing your "pencil" (let's just go ahead and call it what it is - a weapon of mass destruction) left your control and territory.

All you #2 pencil-wielding fundamentalists are all the same. First you are all, "Hey... that's cool... we think everyone should be able to write with whatever instrument their conscience allows..." and then you gather in your secret areas of writing and decry those who would use a pencil with an HB lead, or God forbid, a fountain pen.

Look, I'm a libertarian. I think people should be allowed to put their pencils wherever they want as long as they keep them on their own desks. Nobody has the right to poke someone with a pencil without their consent.

I believe in liberty insofar as it doesn't infringe on my paper. I believe in the right to keep and bear erasers and I will use them!

YOU CAN HAVE MY ERASER WHEN YOU PRY IT OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

I'm right there with you!

This is disturbing to say the least, imagine if this disregard for the handling of pencils were to be taken by everyone. I'm currently on the phone with the ACLU to see if there is any action that can be taken in order to prevent such mishaps from happening. I'm suggesting a public service announcement to be paid for by BIC.

This is to be taken seriously people, that pencil is mightier than any sword one can wield.

To be honest, I'm just glad everyone is alright, but it may be too soon to make that call. If there are any updates to this story, please post, for it will be weighing heavy on my mind.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Star and Flag!

You are awesome.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is getting very disturbing. Reports have it that there are a growing number of pencil suicides in the world. 2,186 pencil suicides in just the U.S. alone last year...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is how I will know If you are telling the truth- If you are dead before the end of the day, this is a true story because TPTB offed you. Otherwise, it's a load of bs and you are a disinfo agent.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
One time, my pencil hit the floor so hard, a sinkhole formed on the other side of the planet.
I tried to fix it but reptilians came and promptly explained to me that...

Pencil sinkholes must happen this year, along with Earthquakes, Race wars, New world order, etc.

Last night Alex Collier came in my bedroom and put a lizard up my bum.
"Just trying to make you one of ours" he said, " that's quite some pencil dropping skills you've got there..."

Then he proceded to molest me... With his reptilian fingers and stuff telling me " you like that, f*g*t?" " just wait til I fit Nibiru up in there ouch?

Tell me OP, has Alex been wandering around your house? Maybe even stalking?
Now I cry when I go to bed, and I threw out all my pencils...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join