It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent Declares ‘I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail’ if Obama Is Re-elected

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by stanguilles7

Nugent has a decent message,

Holy crap!
My screen just exploded in stupid.
Which message is your favorite?
The adopt your girlfriend if she is too young to legally marry message?
The Hillary is a C*** one?
The Hey suck on this?
Hey ride one of these?

I am looking. I am sure that decent message is in here somewhere.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

No, the decent message is that after November, the S is going to H T F!

Of course, a lot of people thought the same thing in 2008, and 2010, but I think 2012 is the closest we've ever been.

IF Obama is re-elected, the fanatics like Nugent will probably cause some trouble. If Obama is not re-elected, his supporters are liable to cause trouble. No matter which one is elected, they are going to expand the size and scope of government and drive the bootheal deeper into our necks, and regardless of who is elected, it won't be long before we all have to choose between slavery, jail, or violence.
edit on 21-4-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
We all have to decide everyday

Of course, a lot of people thought the same thing in 2008, and 2010, but I think 2012 is the closest we've ever been.

IF Obama is re-elected, the fanatics like Nugent will probably cause some trouble. If Obama is not re-elected, his supporters are liable to cause trouble. No matter which one is elected, they are going to expand the size and scope of government and drive the bootheal deeper into our necks, and regardless of who is elected, it won't be long before we all have to choose between slavery, jail, or violence.

The best decision should be to live in harmony with the Earth, or else you should go live on the Moon.

Hope that helps,

Mr. Medinet

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmedinet

That is a great personal message, but what does it have to do with the election? Write-in Gandhi?

Actually, to be serious, if one feels the way you feel, and I agree with you, then the only logical choice is to write-in Ron Paul. Non-interventionalism as a foreign policy, free trade, free market, and liberty for all. What better way to live in harmony with the earth than to quit meddling in each other's business.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So Ted's message was so decent that you had to completely make up a "decent statement" to answer what the decent statement Ted was spouting was?
Drinking and posting is never a good idea, Dick.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

My name's not Dick, Dick.

Ted said he if Obama were re-elected he would probably be dead or in jail. I think a lot of people feel similarly, and I think the thought has some merit. If Obama is re-elected, there might be a lot of people dead or in jail. I didn't make it up, I just opened my eyes a little wider. Of course, if Romney is elected, as soon as people find out he is a different puppet under the same master, then they should be equally willing to be dead or in jail. We shall wait and see I suppose.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

My name's not Dick, Dick.

I guess if I had Dick Tracy as my avatar, this response would make sense.
Seen your avatar lately, Dick?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Ted said he if Obama were re-elected he would probably be dead or in jail.

Which is NOT a decent message. You said he had a decent message but you cannot come up with what it was. You made up something, I called you on that. Now we are back to what he actually did say and it was far from decent.

I think a lot of people feel similarly, and I think the thought has some merit. If Obama is re-elected, there might be a lot of people dead or in jail. I didn't make it up, I just opened my eyes a little wider. Of course, if Romney is elected, as soon as people find out he is a different puppet under the same master, then they should be equally willing to be dead or in jail. We shall wait and see I suppose.

Suggesting you are going to attempt to assassinate the president if he is elected is not decent. In fact is is anti-American as you can get. I keep forgetting that Republicans hate America.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Whoops. It is also Batman though.

No, I won't attempt to assassinate the president and I don't think Nugent will either, but at some point this bloated government has to shrink one way or another. If Obama or Romney are elected, the government will continue to grow and continue to step on our liberties. There are already plenty of people dead or in jail for standing up to these illegal infractions, some on purpose, some on accident. From NDAA to Patriot Act, sealed warrants, cover-ups, and assassinations. A few are listed here.

So, I think it is a great message to acknowledge that a new revolution is forming, it might be political, like the Ron Paul and Tea Party folks are pushing, but if that doesn't work, it might be something else.

By the way, I'm not a Nugent fan, I think I said that in some of my earlier posts. He is wacko, his music is ok, but his TV show is insane. I still think it is important to hear someone speaking this type of thing openly and publicly, because I hear it all the time privately.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
just read the hight times interview nuge did explaining how he avoided the draft:

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin’ dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces....

And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They’d call dead people before they’d call my ass. But you know the funny thing about it? I’d make an incredible army man. I’d be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I’d have the baddest bunch of motherf*ckin’ killers you’d ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn’t into it. I was too busy doin’ my own thing, you know?

Good stuff:

more here: www.dangerousminds.net...
edit on 22-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Whoops. It is also Batman though.

How long has it been since you added Batman? Am I wrong for knowing you just as Dick not too long ago? Anyway, I have seen you react to being called that over your avatar before so I thought that would be fun. Some people need to relax.

No, I won't attempt to assassinate the president and I don't think Nugent will either, but at some point this bloated government has to shrink one way or another. If Obama or Romney are elected, the government will continue to grow and continue to step on our liberties. There...............snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnore

He said that he would and you called it a decent message. I do not agree that is a decent message. None of the rest of your rant really applies.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Ya, it did used to be just Dick, and yes I can remember over-reacting at least one other time.
I have several variations of Dick that I rotate through, but the batman is fairly new. I really like it a lot better, I hope I can make some more combos.

I didn't see anywhere were Nugent said he would assassinate? I saw somewhere else where he called for people to decapitate the government, that is awfully damn close to saying assassinate, but not quite the same thing, and he didn't say he would do it.

I suppose it is a matter of interpretation. I believe there will be violence after the 2012 election regardless of who gets elected, and I took Nugent's words as foreshadowing to that violence. That is why it seemed like a decent message to me, but I disagreed with it from the start, because he singled out Obama while campaigning for Romney. That is the height of hypocrisy to me. You might prefer Romney to Obama, but it is logically impossible to hate one and love the other. They just aren't that much different. I think I said earlier, it is like preferring old-fashioned vanilla instead of vanilla bean vanilla. They are the same, just slightly varied. If Nugent had any sense, and he hated Obama, he would be out there campaigning for Ron Paul!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I didn't see anywhere were Nugent said he would assassinate? I saw somewhere else where he called for people to decapitate the government, that is awfully damn close to saying assassinate, but not quite the same thing, and he didn't say he would do it.

This sounds a lot like Treason never the less. The Nuge may have bitten off a little more than he can chew!

dictionary.reference.com...

www.lectlaw.com...
edit on 22-4-2012 by seagrass because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Im not defending the Guy but have you ever wounded a animal that could run for miles even after wounding it and keep up? Sometimes they get away and you lose track of them. Have you ever been hunting before like deer or similiar large game?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I have hunted deer for almost 15 years. Never any big game. I have same friends who apply for a ticket to go get a bear. Personally, i thin it's pretty stupid. Leave em be.

The way I was taught, you dont take a shot you arent sure of, and you track it down if you wound it. And yes, I have. My very first damn deer. Dad made me. Took several hours. My first damn deer.

Did nugent even try to track it? Or did he just give up? That's pretty weak sauce.

edit on 23-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well it looks like the army has cancelled Ted's performance at Fort Knox because of his comments.

(CNN) -- It's lights out on Ted Nugent's scheduled performance at an Army base in Kentucky.
Commanders at Fort Knox have decided against allowing the "Motor City Madman" to take the stage at the base in June, the latest fallout over Nugent's comments that he would be "dead or in jail" if President Barack Obama were re-elected.

I do realize freedom of speech is just that, but it can still bite ya when it comes to future public events, especially political ones.

Nugent issued a statement confirming his meeting and describing it as a "good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone."

Backpedal much?
Hmmm, what about THIS? I have never heard a more threatening tone at a public event here in the US towards a Pres, and can't believe he was never condemned for the concert machine gun in pres mouth comments.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

the machine gun in the mouth comment was made when Obama was a candidate, not POTUS.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

So, I think it is a great message to acknowledge that a new revolution is forming

If a revolution happens I will eat Dick's hat, someone would have to unplug American's from their life support systems.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join