It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent Declares ‘I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail’ if Obama Is Re-elected

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Go up about 5 or so posts and watch the video. This is only one of his many of his ramblings.

The Secret Service has a job to do and they are just doing their job.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The feeble attempts by various GOP water-bearers poorly disguised as libertarians in this thread who claim Nugent's threats are simply a 'joke' or 'free speech' are Obvious.

This is shilling for ROMNEY!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by Viesczy

PEDANT: A 'pedophile' is someone attracted to children who have yet to hit puberty.

It is alleged that Nugent has had sex with teenagers, as an adult. And while that is a crime, and likely a bit #ed up, it is NOT pedophilia.

Look it up.

If that is what you need to tell yourself to say it is okay to like a sex predator, more power to you as fanatics can find anything to justify that which they are fanatical about.

Truth is truth... Pele Massa was a teenager and in the eyes of the law "under age".

Courtney Love, dubious source, claims to have performed fellatio on him when she was 12.

Uncle Ted's act to be so great and holy and pure is just that, a figment of his imagination.

On top of that, he sucks as a guitarist. Notes per second, clarity, accuracy, and in music theory any guitarist 3 years into guitar easily best him. His abilities on the guitar are only slightly more adept than Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley, and Keith Richards' individual abilities.

Best thing to say about Ted, he likes Glocks and the 10mm... so he's not all bad.

Derek

BIG SIGH.

Did you even read my post?

Do so.

Then get a dictionary.

Open it.

And read it, too.
edit on 19-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I seem to remember OWS screaming "eat the rich" kill all the rich and liberals had no problem with it.

So is the implication that anyone who points out the sheer absurdity, not to mention hypocrisy of Nugent somehow a 'liberal'?

I find your simplistic, inaccurate dichotomy exposes a certain partisanship in your approach that most certainly contradicts your alleged libertarian affiliations.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Even the Giffords shooter was a liberal.
edit on 18-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Totally and utterly false propaganda as per your usual approach I see. The guy who shot Gifford had literature from the far left to the far right, including several Ayn Rand Novels.

Trying to make this a partisan 'left v right' debate appears to be your MO, but as I stated in the OP and subsequent posts, this isnt about left or right, it's about highlighting Nugent's hypocrisy for supporting Romney.

If perpetuating a false narrative of L V R is your intent, perhaps FOX.com would be a better venue for you?

Just an observation.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
For crying out loud this is the poltical madness forum its always about the left vs the right

it is always about the pot calling the kettle.

Liberals say and do stupid crap
Conservatives say and do stupid crap

and that is that.

and yes Laughtner was on giffords mailing list and tell me how many right wingers have manifestos?

Guess people forgot about OWS and Hoffa and "take those blanks out".

This thread is all about nothing.

Here is a couple of peace loving people that people didn't seem to give a crap

That was hoffa

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Theres Ed shutlz

And Ted Nugent had his little visit from the secret service and went on his merry

Then how can we forget this guy

edit on 19-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Liberals say and do stupid crap
Conservatives say and do stupid crap
and that is that.

Amen, brother...amen to that.
Cheers, JC

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Your claim that Laughner was a liberal is simple not true. His political affiliation, if anything, was Crazy.

You feeling the need to perpetuate that myth in defense of Nugent is interesting.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Tell that to someone who knew him

nobamanation.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Nugent is a long time supporter of the NRA and the 2nd Amendment. I know that people here are stuck on Ron Paul and Romney is not my first choice, but I bet Nugent is a realist in this regard, and anything to get the current Marxist out of the WH. In that regard I agree with him. Even Romney is better than an extreme leftist Marxist revolutionary right now. I'd love for Ron Paul to be the nominee but he has not been popular enough to get that.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zinky

Even the most hardened rockers can go conserv. I guess if he was a liberal everyone would have welcomed Nugent to the drugged out, hippie commune, homeless, capitalist-hater Occupiers of Wall Street party. Am I right? yes I believe so. The hypocrisy here just amazes me.

I might add that Nugent attended Tea Parties, and thus it is easy to see why people here hate him so much, as they tend to hate all Tea Party and those associated, but give a pass to the Occupy movement which now has added Van Jones to its lengthy list of far left supporters.
edit on 19-4-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
just so you know what kind loser he is....

In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: "He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment."

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Someone that determined i would not class as a loser. It was a protest against the war apparently and he did it within the law. Ill admit Nugent is off his rocker but his determination was impressive.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Where in my post did you get 'an eye for an eye'?

I think about as highly of the SS as I do of Ted.

My only point is that he is a low-life, like many other people out there.
You can include some SS folks to that list.

Oh, and his music sucks (IMHO)!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Zinky

Even the most hardened rockers can go conserv. I guess if he was a liberal everyone would have welcomed Nugent to the drugged out, hippie commune, homeless, capitalist-hater Occupiers of Wall Street party. Am I right? yes I believe so. The hypocrisy here just amazes me.

I might add that Nugent attended Tea Parties, and thus it is easy to see why people here hate him so much, as they tend to hate all Tea Party and those associated, but give a pass to the Occupy movement which now has added Van Jones to its lengthy list of far left supporters.

Actually, you being up my main point. Nugent is just another one of many who claim the 'tea party' banner but then line up behind Romney.

So. Obvious.

Nugent represents the vast majority of those who claim 'tea party' in that they are just typical, social conservative Republicans.They have no interest in 'limited government', they just want to play cowboy in a fantasy world, and when push comes to shove, they line up behind the most UN-Tea Party candidate there is.

Pathetic. Despicable. Hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by getreadyalready

Nugent is a long time supporter of the NRA and the 2nd Amendment. I know that people here are stuck on Ron Paul and Romney is not my first choice, but I bet Nugent is a realist in this regard, and anything to get the current Marxist out of the WH. In that regard I agree with him. Even Romney is better than an extreme leftist Marxist revolutionary right now. I'd love for Ron Paul to be the nominee but he has not been popular enough to get that.

And so highlights how the 'tea party' was little more than a sheep dog meant to heard in those in the GOP who were embarrassed/disenfranchised by the Bush Administration.

If 'the tea party' are willing to compromise nearly every ideal they claimed to hold solid to several years ago, and line up behind Romney, who has FAR more in common with Obama than he does anything resembling the alleged limited government philosophy of the tea party, then they are hypocrites, simple as that.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

He also enjoyed his lifestyle, perhaps a bit too much. Today he is, if not a burnout, certainly permanently altered by the drugs he has done.

I'm pretty sure the Nooge is clean. He has bragged about it for a long time if I remember correctly.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sir, why is your immediate and only perspective in this thread to imply anyone critical of Nugent's hypocrisy is somehow a 'lib', despite the fact there are several comments in this thread from the Right who also note the Hypocrisy of a so called 'tea party' member lining up behind Romney?

Its almost like you have an agenda to make this into a left right debate when its not at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by neo96

Sir, why is your immediate and only perspective in this thread to imply anyone critical of Nugent's hypocrisy is somehow a 'lib', despite the fact there are several comments in this thread from the Right who also note the Hypocrisy of a so called 'tea party' member lining up behind Romney?

Its almost like you have an agenda to make this into a left right debate when its not at all.

You know what? He and I don't agree on much, but Neo96 did allow as how both side pull the same crap. I'll give him points for that.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Someone that determined i would not class as a loser. It was a protest against the war apparently and he did it within the law. Ill admit Nugent is off his rocker but his determination was impressive.

planty of people didn't want to go, but they did and gave their lives for us. he pooped his pants

loser

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join