It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent Declares ‘I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail’ if Obama Is Re-elected

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

What I finally realized is that he is fundamentally a narcissist. His right wing beliefs come from his "all for me, none for you" attitudes. He sees no contradiction between the moraliity he seeks to impose on others and his own self-indulgence. He is, in essence, the total opposite of a team player -- he is entirely a taker, not a giver.

Once I figured this guy out, I realized I know others like him, though none so extreme. Ted Nugent is the PERFECT example of the type. He wants the right to do any damned thing he wants, any time he wants, but he wants you to conform to his vision of what you should be, which is really just another form of his selfishness. A person like this is either a psychopath or a sociopath, and for the Republicans to align themselves with him in any way is embarrassing and very telling.

You need to package that up and sell it to the press!! That is a very accurate and astute observation! This is the core problem of the Republican party! This is what separates Ron Paul from the rest of the party, and this is why I have been jumping up and down on my soap box saying the Extreme Right, and the Extreme Left are closer in their doctrines than anything in the middle.

The Libertarians are a Conservative Group, but the notion of Liberty means an awful lof of Liberal ideologies creep into the mix. Getting rid of criminal penalties for prostitution, drugs, seat belts, and all the other nanny-state laws are considered liberal views, but in essence they are conservative views! They mean limited government.

The Republican party has lost its way, but I don't think anyone has ever put the narcissistic label on it yet! That is genius and correct!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think that Ted Nugent were referring that Obama going to out law gun ownership if he is re-elected, that he going to fight to death or end up in jail. If they come for his guns and rifles.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The only sad thing about this is that, Ted still believes in the illusion of politics.
Assuming that one guy is going to somehow preserve his rights in the future.

It's time to dismantle your leaders limb by limb.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I had to laugh Ted played and is now paying on the news just now Ted got a visit from the Secret Service.

Just goes to show people don't run your mouths some thoughts should be kept private.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Evidently the Secret Service, when not too busy with hookers, is taking Nugent's comments seriously.

abcnews.go.com... T48Bti8Ugdw
edit on 18/4/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I had to laugh Ted played and is now paying on the news just now Ted got a visit from the Secret Service.

Just goes to show people don't run your mouths some thoughts should be kept private.

Does this apply to some ATS members that shall go nameless?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Evidently the Secret Service, when not too busy with hookers, is taking Nugent's comments seriously.

abcnews.go.com... T48Bti8Ugdw
edit on 18/4/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

Well he told people to "chop off heads" and made references to weapons...how is that any different than some random Imam doing the same? Doesn't mean he would do it himself, but as we all know there's a lot of stupid people on this planet that will act on people promoting violence.

"Tiller the baby killer" is a great example of that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Seems that ATSrs get the trick, by now....two heads on the same beast, so they can keep stealing us blind...they play musical chairs between congress and wallstreet, (and during elections)..and do it for their elite buddies, and themselves....they divide us against ourselves (with red herrings like this, and the fake war on women), because they know that, if WE THE PEOPLE ever realize, en masse, that it is REALLY THEM VS US...and we are 300 million, and they are about 1000, they would have to run for the hills....maybe they can follow mr nugent....cuz, he still isn't hip to their joke....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

too bad America believes its government is the Savior.
You are living in a political world whether you like it or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

maybe Ted and the Black Suites will visit the Hookers together.

Its clear he violated no law and crossed no lines.

Surely parties listed above can afford a trip to the Club
edit on 18-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ya i was reading this OP, saw it on the news to,
threy are really just making a big tudo about nuthin.
all that is... the secret service is looking
into talking to him, lets hope he is not their
next sex slave!! this whole admin is a big joke

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is more confirmation romney is destined to lose. They have an 80s backwater rockstar rooting for him. The bigger they are the more ridiculous they look. This cant be very good for romney and the nra is hated even by gun owners. The titanic is sinking early this election season.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

So, Da Noodge is getting Da Nudge from the SS? I can't wait to hear the results of that!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ha! Mitt Romney is a member of the NRA yet in his own words

“[Semi-automatic firearms] are instruments of
destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down
and killing people.” Mitt Romney
(from his own 7/1/2004 news release)

Talk about Flip Flop;

Campaigning for the Senate in 1994, Romney said he favored strong gun laws and did not “line up with the NRA.”
He signed up for “lifetime membership” of the NRA in August 2006 while pondering a presidential run, praising the group for “doing good things” and “supporting the right to bear arms.”
Source: GovWatch on 2008 campaign: “Top Ten Flip-Flops” , Feb 5, 2008

Gun Owners: Beware Mitt Romney!
Ignore election-year pandering; here are the facts.

Romney supports:
- The Brady Registration Act (Boston Globe 6/12/1994)
- Mandatory Firearms ID Cards (Boston Globe 2002)
- 5-day waiting period (Lowell Sun, 3/30/2002)
- Federal Feinstein Gun Ban (Lowell Sun, 3/30/2002)
- Signed the Mass. Semi-Automatic Ban(7/1/2004)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by Viesczy

PEDANT: A 'pedophile' is someone attracted to children who have yet to hit puberty.

It is alleged that Nugent has had sex with teenagers, as an adult. And while that is a crime, and likely a bit #ed up, it is NOT pedophilia.

Look it up.

If that is what you need to tell yourself to say it is okay to like a sex predator, more power to you as fanatics can find anything to justify that which they are fanatical about.

Truth is truth... Pele Massa was a teenager and in the eyes of the law "under age".

Courtney Love, dubious source, claims to have performed fellatio on him when she was 12.

Uncle Ted's act to be so great and holy and pure is just that, a figment of his imagination.

On top of that, he sucks as a guitarist. Notes per second, clarity, accuracy, and in music theory any guitarist 3 years into guitar easily best him. His abilities on the guitar are only slightly more adept than Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley, and Keith Richards' individual abilities.

Best thing to say about Ted, he likes Glocks and the 10mm... so he's not all bad.

Derek

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
People calling for teds head
really are wiping there ass with
the constitution... There is a thing
in there called free speech... This guy
did nothing wrong here,
its calld FREE SPEECH, quit wiping with
the constitution people. This is just a big attack
against anyone who says anything bad about
the king..

Then they send the secret service after him?
The group of guys who pay for sex slaves WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS!
Jokes on us/??..
they AINT no better then noooty

edit on 18-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
People calling for teds head
really are wiping there ass with
the constitution... There is a thing
in there called free speech.

Free speech is fine but you can't go yelling "FIre" in a crowded theatre. Ted was sounding just threatening enough to warrant a visit from the suits. As to the SS shenanigans in Columbia...do you know that they expensed the evening, or is this yet another straw man?
edit on 18-4-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: spelling, eh?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I seem to remember OWS screaming "eat the rich" kill all the rich and liberals had no problem with it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I seem to remember OWS screaming "eat the rich" kill all the rich and liberals had no problem with it.

That's because it is an absurd concept, brought forward by a right-of-centre humourist by the name of P.J. O'Rourke.

It's a joke, son.

We lefties are not in the habit of indulging in cannibalism anyway (transubstantiation of bread and wine notwithstanding).

However, Americans do seem to have an annoying habit of shooting their Presidents, etc. I know I would have my bodyguards check out threatening language by gun-totin' ,guitar playin', right wing knuckleheads that haven't done anything of substance since the Amboy Dukes.

Eat the rich, indeed...
Be afwaid...be vewy afwaid!!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Yeah it is a joke considering you hail from Canada commenting but hey feel free.

Yep some presidents have gotten shot in this country just lefties always seem to leave out the fact they were all liberals.

Booth
Oswald
Hinkley

Name one right winger who has shot a president oh YOU CAN'T.

Even the Giffords shooter was a liberal.
edit on 18-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join