It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG...THERES AN EARTHQUAKE and people are making threads about them. and i thought this was just ano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yes, earthquakes happen and so what if someone posts a 4.9 or less. Just because you dont care or wont wake up for it. oh well. Some of us do care and it is informative. Some people cant go usgs.gov or or earthquake website because they use cell phones, and they have apps.

Just go with the flow, if everyone here didn't post what they felt relevant, then there wouldnt be an ATS.

Or watch your cnn and foxnews and wait till something big enough happens that you will eventually find out.

Give me a break already, just like my weather threads. People say oh jeeze your posting another one. WHO CARES!!! dont comment, dont even look at it.

yes i know this is a rant, but since somebodys elses rant was in fragile earth. figured i should do the same.

POST WHATEVER YOU FEEL IS RELEVANT, BECAUSE SOME OF US DO CARE!!!

and now this is a rant , because they told me to move this discussion to the earthquake watch, i dont know why i had to be singled out. but there ya go.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wow I came here to argue with you
because I thought you were upset like the other member,haha .
So after reading your thread, I couldn't agree more.
Why do people get upset about this kind of thing?
Just move along. There are an infinite number of
threads that piss me off (mostly political) and I've learned
to ignore them. Well.. For the most part.
Thanks for posting this.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
RANT: Why not add to this existing thread?? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I personally find all the various articles found on ATS, if not informative, at least entertaining. I do not agree with all of them, and some of them leave me wondering why there was a post to begin with. With the billions of people on the earth, it is not surprising that someone sees things differently than you or they do not understand things the way others do, etc. That is why I like reading the posts. You find out about different people, see what others are concerned with, etc. I agree with the above statements that if you don't want to read another earthquake thread, unless your computer has some possessed clicking mechanism that takes the choice out of your hands, just don't click on it. Most of them start out with "ANOTHER LARGE EARTHQUAKE" or "EARTHQUAKE JUST HIT", so it shouldn't be hard to shy away from the earthquake threads if you really want to. And while I'm on the subject, I do not agree with the theory that we are getting more earthquakes now because of better technology to record when earthquakes are happening. I find it hard to believe that the equipment used is vastly better than last year, and the equipment used that year was vastly better than the previous year, etc. Whether it's manmade, gravitational forces at work, solar flares, planetary allignments, polar shifts, or any other various theory, the fact is there are a whole lot more noticeable large quakes these days.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
RANT: Why not add to this existing thread?? www.abovetopsecret.com...

done.

top topics

join