It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama planning a COUP by discrediting the Secret Service?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by reitze

Since when does marching in formation make someone a Nazi ???
www.bing.com...
These bands may feel differently.

A marching band as an elective activity isn't the problem of Nazi indoctrination. But when it's done as the school curriculum its A PROBLEM. As demonstrated by "The Wave" its frighting how easy it is to brainwash kids - and the result looks like those videos I posted. It was actually tried in Palo Alto CA in 1967 - and thankfully the teacher stopped. it.

Google Video Link

So what's deeply concerning - and motivating many who can afford home-school is how the NCLB, RTTT and other federalized school programs have instituted exactly that. Here's an example, complete with FLUORIDE RINSING! Can you imagine already knowing what's being taught and having to sit through a class like that? A normal kid would end up getting drugged into submission - and yea that's happening too. Here watch what's happening to YOUR KIDs - and they say its good.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
reply to post by phantomjack

Do you despise the current President so much that you have to immediately put a "spin" on a story about the Secret Service? The reason you don't hear about the Secret Service is because they're SECRET. It's in their name. Second, this kind of thing has probably been going on under the radar since they were formed. Third, President Obama is not discrediting them. THEY HAVE DISCREDITED HIM. The very people entrusted with his life **compromised** him and our nation by having details of his visit in their rooms while unvetted persons (the prostitutes) had access. The reason this has made headlines is because the Secret Service has been such a top-notch reputation until these agents ruined it. And you blame the President? Really? C'mon. Try, at least, to disguise it a little better. I suppose if an asteroid were to hit this planet it would be his fault, too, right? Or maybe the fact that men will never figure out how women truly think is Obama's fault, too, right? Just lump it all on the guy while you're at it. LOL

edit on 18-4-2012 by GhostLancer because: Typo

Wow. That was pretty heavy man. First, no, I dont despise anyone. And two, I think you totally missed the point of my OP. This has nothing to do with "obama" and could happen in ANY administration. My point is why the MSM has covered it so heavily!!!

Thats my point. Nothing more, nothing less.

I too am a stock holder in this country. A lot rides on the state of affairs for ALL OF US.

Stop trying to read into this. There are A LOT of things wrong with our country right now. Think about for a moment before you freak out on me for something I didn't write.

Peace man. I have no bone to pick with ya!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

You mean the same way Bush Jr was supposed to stage a coup too?

There already was a coup. In case you didn't notice, America is not run by Obama, or any of the politicians you elect. It is run by those wealthy individuals who are more powerful then them, in conjunction with the military industrial complex.

Proof of this came when capitalism was abandoned and your government handed the entire economic wealth of the nation and its people to the corporations and bankers.

If the government was working for the people, they would have stuck to the true capitalism framework and allowed those failed and corrupt businesses to collapse, to be replaced by their competitors. They didn't. The ONLY explanation for that act was that the government is owned by those corporations.

Star to you, great post. But I think we are saying the same thing but in two different ways. I agree with you on all points.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

I hate to tell you this, but the Secret Service is a branch of the Federal Reserve. It is assigned to the POTUS by the Federal Reserve and the SS is paid by the Federal Reserve. So, it would seem that the coup d'etat has already taken place long ago.

Hopefully, Obama isn't an arrogant enough meat puppet to think he can break away from his handlers and become an independent thinker (pinochioytis syndrome). I'd pay good money for ringside seats to see that scenario unwind but I am sure it would end badly.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/18.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

YES! We failed to bring up that subject about the Reserve and the SS's role to protect the currency. Good post! That has me thinking...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

edit on 19-4-2012 by redneck13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by redneck13 because: dk

Here, let me assist you:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Secondly, the Secret Service, regardless of what president they are guarding, is and always has been a top notch bunch of honorable men.

I have some prime Florida Everglades land I'd like to make you a deal on....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I agree that something is not right. It seems like there are stories getting a lot of attention while Obama moves his agenda forward. Is the SS scandal, Zimmerman/Martin, and the Ann Romney stories planted, made up or enhanced by Obama to misdirect our attention. Since the SS scandal we really are not seeing any news about Obama's Columbia trip. What is going on?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join