It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan Threatens: People will kill their leaders in a few days.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Came across this today. Could he be aware of "The Drake" and is being misinformed?
Or is he just Ranting as usual?
Crazy times!
Link to video
edit on 17-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You are putting words in his mouth.

I have been saying the same thing. I am surprised thse are not assassination attempts every day.

He is also talking about the burden and responsiblity that comes with leadership.

He is a great speaker.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

I am not putting words in his mouth? Just passing on story

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Yeah, I saw that video yesterday. Farrakhan speaks the truth, but the title to your thread and that webpage should read: "Farrakhan (taken out of context) Threatens: People will kill their leaders in a few days." When he brought that up in that short, edited clip, he was talking about the dangers of taking the role of leadership carelessly, especially if you have no moral character, and not thinking of the consequences, one of them being the people you lead rising up against you. Farrakhan is right about the foundations of being a good leader, most of which is lacking in Washington DC.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4

I am not putting words in his mouth? Just passing on story

Passing on a story, you say? I suppose that's true since you barely gave your opinion about that short edited clip, only adding this "Could he be aware of "The Drake" and is being misinformed?".... Really, you're stating that this whole Drake fantasy is somehow real and it's Farrakhan who is misinformed? I'd say it's the other way around

edit on 17-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I wasn't putting words in his mouth, Just adding Dialog and or speculation. Jeeze

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Just another race baiter trying to inflame the masses. He's right up there with Rev. Jackson, David Duke, Al Sharpton, etc, etc.

By the way...isn't he also a leader?

Could he be trying to become a martyr? Which doesn't work so well anymore, in this 30 sec soundbite society.

Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

He is a great speaker.

Hey there Germanicus.

Adolph Hitler was a great speaker too.

Farrakhan does expose corruption and speak truth, however, the amount of hate, anger, and racial division that he sows far exceeds anything positive he says. Farrakhan uses classic tactics of truth combined with disinfo in order to steer his followers towards his agendas.

The belief that caucasians are genetically created devils, while worshipping a half black half white man as God in the Flesh should say it all. Regardless, he's still my fellow human which makes him my brother. A brother of hate propaganda, but still my brother nonetheless.

Peace.

edit on 4/17/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join