It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackhawks Circle Low Through Chicago Skies as Secret Service Releases Security Details

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
To all Americans,

Americans and the American government with ONE voice have told the entire world that the right to protest and democratic values are what you fight for; what you are in other countries trying to give the people's. You say with One and the SAME voice that it is what your forefathers have died for, moreover that it is worth dying for.

The right to peacefully assemble is one of those rights, the right to protest government policy is one of those rights you are killing and dying for these centuries. You are seeing those rights be taken, and every man and women that died so you could have these rights has died in vain... if you are not willing to make the same sacrifice, if YOU are not willing to say no more.

Are you willing to allow the government, homeland security and fema steamroll over every single right while you sit by and do nothing?

If you are I say you get exactly what you deserve, when you wake one morning, tomorrow, to find you live in a totalitarian system, and that constitution is worth as much as toilet paper.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
They sure talk different in New York City, New York

Originally posted by hadriana
I guess better the black hawks than the apaches.

It would be nice if they'd warn folks a bit.
I was eating in a hotel on Jeckyll island one day when a line of them came up to the big window and scared the crapola after me. i had forgot about g8 being one island over.

Have you ever stopped and realized how a normal day in NYC or Chicago would have gave someone a heartattack
200 years ago.

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

What is more important, your life? Your right to speak?

When people decide their rights are more important, it wont matter...

The few must always sacrifice for the good of the many, otherwise the many wont have the good.

Put yourself out there, then.

Instead of just asking others to.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by Jameela

What is more important, your life? Your right to speak?

When people decide their rights are more important, it wont matter...

The few must always sacrifice for the good of the many, otherwise the many wont have the good.

Put yourself out there, then.

Instead of just asking others to.

Sad thing to say, because I would... sad thing, because you wouldn't.

Do me a favor, stop sending your military to die for a cause in other countries you do not support in your own. No one can defend your rights but you.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
We need to remember something else too.

The "Mayor" lived in Israel for a time.

He served in the IDF also.

Some say he has Mossad connections.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i dont know why you people are jumping to conclusions.
even if one bullet gets fired onto the civilians from those helicopters,
the people would swarm the military like ants onto a dying insect.

its just a scare tactic...and a pretty lame one at that.

*yawns

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

5-10 golf carts

NOOOOOOOOOO! What a police state we live in!

Just kidding, obviously they have a squadron of helis on stand by. I'm always amazed at the brutality the riot squads place on the rioting provocateur agents and zombie followers at these world leader conventions.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

post was removed because I stated they are probably looking for hookers.

well, if you need evidence for my way of thinking , here it is ;

prostitution scandal widened with allegations that at least 20 women joined members of the U.S. advance team arranging security for the president's visit to Colombia last weekend.

www.latimes.com...

someone replied to my post and thought it was funny. i didn't think it was very funny.

its just more proof that there is no rules for those in power and their minders. i wonder where the secret service learned it was ok to start having hooker parties.

When are people gonna wake up to what those in control really get up to????

I guess some people can't handle the truth.

Strange someone on ATS wanted to Censor how the SECRET SERVICE like using HOOKERS.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by jibeho

Just as I was about to thank-you for keeping the two separate.
Oh well.

The two groups have been interbreeding since this all began based on the increase in Direct Action and Guerrilla techniques. There is plenty of big name muscle and money that has been slowly working its way into this whole occupy, 99% Spring movement. Should be interesting...

Prove it.

All that said, the protests are going to happen no matter what. I just pray that people, especially officials and authorities remember this is America and we are bound as well as protected by the Constitution. I wish I could be there. I wish I could be one of the ones to stand before all that will be on display and not be scared into silence but enraged and shouting in their faces that they will have to violate the Constitution in order to shut me up.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for attempt to thank me!
This is what I said in full context
"Look to the Union arm and beyond to our friends in the Ruckus Society... Occupy is trying to run from the kids in the black masks but its too late now. The two groups have been interbreeding since this all began based on the increase in Direct Action and Guerrilla techniques. "

Ruckus is directly involved in the Occupy Movement and Ruckus receives funding from the Tides Foundation which receives money from the Open Society. Tides also funds Adbusters.

Ruckus Society has been providing direct-action training to Occupy protesters as well as official training resources, including manuals, to Occupy training groups. You wanted proof of the interbreeding.

Nationwide Capacity-Building for Occupy Together
The Ruckus Society Supports #OccupyTogether!

October 2011:

The U.S. has caught Occupy fever! The Occupy movement has spread across the country – and now across the globe – at a remarkable rate over the past month. The Occupation at Wall Street has led news cycles day in and day out, and occupations have sprung up in hundreds of locations across the country. A populist rising from the left has finally taken hold, and wrestled the air waves away from the Tea Party. Mainstream America is talking about the root causes of our problems at a systemic level. Political discourse is finally being pulled to the left for the first in a very long time. This is an exciting and truly game-changing political moment for our movements for justice!

But success lies in our ability to effectively harness the massive energy that has developed, to not only sustain the occupations, but propel the movement forward towards real changes for the 99%. And we at Ruckus know that we cannot afford to waste this opportunity. The incredible growth of this movement has created serious capacity needs that must be met to sustain the movement and continue its exceptional growth.

Luckily, Ruckus was designed for exactly this type of moment.

ruckus.org...

Tides list of grantees
www.tides.org...

No secret the the Ruckus Society employs black bloc tactics and vice versa.

I'm just trying to present valuable information.

You should find some good info here
genuinewitty.wordpress.com...
It's mostly Canadian related but still the same groups, the same training materials that are shared and used by all.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The last grant from Tides to The Ruckus Society was in 2009 for 3,500 USD.

Our Mission

The Ruckus Society provides environmental, human rights, and social justice organizers with the tools, training, and support needed to achieve their goals through the strategic use of creative, nonviolent direct action.

Working with a broad range of communities, organizations, and movements - from high school students to professional organizations - Ruckus facilitates the sharing of information and expertise that strengthens the capacity to change our relationship with the environment and each other.

We believe building partnerships with organizers and communities to create spaces for participatory learning, networking, and resource sharing is the most powerful way we as individuals can contribute to actualizing positive social change.

Ruckus

Also please learn how Tides works. It's sort of a donations manager. To put it basically...some rich person says here's a bunch of money, here's some causes I support give these dollars to groups who work on those goals.

Tides helps effectively merge investment portfolios with philanthropic goals. Through invested donor advised funds and Mission Related Investments (MRIs), clients have supported film and media projects, private equity in green businesses, loans to nonprofits, land set aside for preservation, nonprofit office space, and domestic and global micro-lending.

Tides

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I know all about how Tides works and who they issue grant money to. It's a giant money laundering and funnel scheme.

Actually, their last Grant to Ruckus was in 2010 for 9600 bucks. Where did you get your data from? No data on 2011 yet. Just another connection for this well funded group of radicals who have infiltrated the Occupy movement.
www.tides.org...

No other comments?? Check the other information I linked to?

In 2004 Ruckus received a $78,000 "grant"
www.tides.org...

$20,000 in 2005
www.tides.org...

$43,000 in 2006
www.tides.org...

$46,000 in 2007

$23500 in 2008

The fact that they a govt. non profit is CRIMINAL just like Moveon.org.

edit on 18-4-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Actually, their last Grant to Ruckus was in 2010 for 9600 bucks. Where did you get your data from?

Oops missed it on the list.

As far as I can tell Tides isn't government nor money laundering. As far as the rest of it? I don't know nor do I see a problem with how much "training" Ruckus members provide. Most "training" is learning local laws, learning how to dance along the lines of those laws, how to make a cop work for your arrest, how to know when you're being wrongfully arrested...things of those nature.

If you're wanting a response to that blog, I don't have a nice one and intentionally refrained but okay...
I don't know how you expect me or anyone else to take seriously a blogger that's a dramatic firstly and secondly an idiot who can't seem to get that the anarchist black bloc tactic cannot be motivated by marxism or lenninsm. He really needs to look up the definition of anarchism.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Something similar happened once in ATL. 2005 or 2006 I think. People in midtown were running for cover in the streets, crying etc. Totally freaked out. There was even an explosion or at least the sound of one and smoke as well. Not a word on the news. Ever.

This was all pre-twitter, I don't think they could keep it under wraps now.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by stanguilles7
You know, it sure is interesting how they always have these summits in big cities so they can justify a massive military presence at a significant profit for the military outfitters, etc. And it helps them train in our urban areas, too!

I mean, I'm sure they couldnt hold these summits out in the country, miles from anyone,or, GASP online?

To be fair they need hotel rooms and conference halls, not many rural areas have those things.

They could use that huge hotel in Colorado, but that's not rural anymore, very built up area now.

I like the idea of someplace like Mackinac Island, the Grand hotel alone has 385 rooms. Would be very easy to secure an island in Lake Michigan.

Mackinac Island would be a good site.
But what about the fact that No motorized vehicle's are allowed on the Island?

I can just see it: "What do you mean I have to walk from here and carry my own luggage?"

"Like Hell I'll ride a tandem bike to the Hotel ! "

"What ? I have another 45min's to wait for a horse drawn carriage?"

Chicago is a scarey enough place as it is. The residents will now have to be treated for PTSD
edit on 18-4-2012 by azureskys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I have no opinion regarding the man writing the blog. I find the information and screenshots, exchanges and links contained within it to be quite telling. He writes from the perspective of one who left the occupy movement and appears to have been black balled as a result. I'm not interested in him just his info...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I've gone through several of his posts etc...he seems like he has severe issues and does nothing but harass a selrct handful of people.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
the "Great White Fleet."

used by Theodore Roosevelt to make the US Navy's power and presence known to the world.

consider these the Great Black Fleet, only, it's happening in America this time.
edit on 18-4-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join