It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder why there were two United 93 crash sites?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Do I really need to show you proof that the government lie?

Go ask the first responders that are dying, if they are lairs.

edit on 17-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Is this a fair resume of where your thread has got to so far ? You don't disagree that light debris could travel several miles on the wind but the FBI and NTSB are liars for suggesting it ?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Oh Hooper, this statement describes you a lot better than me.

But here's the difference - I do it by telling the truth.

I call them liars, you call them murderers.

Nope, sorry. You called them liars. Which means they know the truth. Which means they are complicit in murder. Which makes them, in your world, murderers. You can't have it both ways. If you want to say they are wrong, thats different. You can be wrong and not be a liar.

Because it's fun, isn't it?

So you do want other's to know what you think but you don't care what their opinion of your thougths may be. Hmmm. Interesting. When I really don't care what others think I, and most everyone else, just keep are mouths shut (or keyboards silent). I do care what others think. I think there may be a few folks in this forum who probably hate me. There are probably a few who think I am a government agent spreading "disinfo". Both are OK by me.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Do I really need to show you proof that the government lie?

Go ask the first responders that are dying, if they are lairs.

I never said the government never lie. But, you dismissed evidence without looking at it. You can't hand wave evidence just because if fails to live up to your conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You are on a conspiracy site bashing someone for having indulged in a conspiracy theory? Thats pretty funny in my book .

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Is this a fair resume of where your thread has got to so far ? You don't disagree that light debris could travel several miles on the wind but the FBI and NTSB are liars for suggesting it ?

They are not lairs for suggesting it, no! I believed them at first.
They had no problem lying about the air quality at ground zero, did they?
They had no problem lying about WMD's in Iraq, did they?
How many people are dead as the result of these lies?

So you tell me why should I believe anything they say?

The paper may have been blown by wind, I never said it didn't.

All I’m saying is I don't trust them, you don't have to agree with me.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

But here's the difference - I do it by telling the truth

LOL, now you implying that I’m a lair?

I posted a video of news coverage of FBI briefing, I guess you are correct it makes me a liar also.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I never said the government never lie. But, you dismissed evidence without looking at it. You can't hand wave evidence just because if fails to live up to your conspiracy.

Oh man you people are funny, LOL.
I didn't even talk about any conspiracy.

What are you trying to prove? That you are smarter than I am?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Now all we need is GoodOlDave to get here and start debunking the space lasers.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This thread is getting derailed so fast it must be part of a disinfo conspiracy. Seriously. Yeah, I'm going with the conspiracy. Huge debris field was hushed up. There were heavy parts in the lake. I think f-18 guns may have shredded the plane in flight, explaining why there were no pictures of aircraft skin of any great size. It is a theory and there is no way of really proving it so don' t get angry trying to debate me. I'm just waiting for some honest soul to say, "yeah, I picked up parts from that plane in a 10 square mile radius."

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

When I really don't care what others think I, and most everyone else, just keep are mouths shut (or keyboards silent). I do care what others think. I think there may be a few folks in this forum who probably hate me. There are probably a few who think I am a government agent spreading "disinfo". Both are OK by me.

And that is cool with me Sir!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by hooper

You are on a conspiracy site bashing someone for having indulged in a conspiracy theory? Thats pretty funny in my book .

That’s because I come here for fun, and he comes here for.... I don't know...

Actually, wanting others to think you're more than you really are is quite simple. And pretty ordinary.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

He got the wind backward, LOL. You don't say where the wind it blowing toward, wind direction is reported as where the wind is coming from. I checked the weather reports last year. The FBI should hire me. Yeah, sure, some nylon stockings traveled against the wind 6 miles, I can see that happening* in a fantasy.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
This thread is getting derailed so fast it must be part of a disinfo conspiracy. Seriously. Yeah, I'm going with the conspiracy. Huge debris field was hushed up. There were heavy parts in the lake. I think f-18 guns may have shredded the plane in flight, explaining why there were no pictures of aircraft skin of any great size. It is a theory and there is no way of really proving it so don' t get angry trying to debate me. I'm just waiting for some honest soul to say, "yeah, I picked up parts from that plane in a 10 square mile radius."

I've seen the flight track from the DFDR and i'm not at all surprised if they lost parts of the airplane the way they flew it.

To me it looks like a perfect example of pilot induced oscillations, often seen in the simulator when a low hour slow piston pilot attempts to handfly a fast transport category jet at flightlevels.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

I looked at that data, well I think it was the right data. I think you may be right. Suitcases may have been flying out of that plane for several minutes. But I maintain they might have had bullet holes in them.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well I used to come to this site just to have some laughs at first but day by day I become a deeper paranoia case haha. Its hard to tell whether someones just fugin with someone or seriously getting B!t chy about things.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

Well I used to come to this site just to have some laughs at first but day by day I become a deeper paranoia case haha. Its hard to tell whether someones just fugin with someone or seriously getting B!t chy about things.

That's what makes it fun, and you can learn a thing or two.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I looked at that data, well I think it was the right data. I think you may be right. Suitcases may have been flying out of that plane for several minutes. But I maintain they might have had bullet holes in them.

I'm not taling about suitcases, more like engines and flight control sufaces.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

I think there may be a few folks in this forum who probably hate me. There are probably a few who think I am a government agent spreading "disinfo". Both are OK by me.

So what is this occupation of yours that allows for continuous all day every weekday 911 blogging?
I want that job too.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen

I'm not taling about suitcases, more like engines and flight control sufaces.

That is the perfect theory that the FBI should have used in the first place. In hindsight, consolidating the debris field was a bad idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join