It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder why there were two United 93 crash sites?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Here’s Bill Crowley from the FBI explaining….

Any Questions?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

There was only one crash site. There were not two crash sites.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Yes true, the thing is why were there multiple debris fields scattered 6 miles apart, that must mean the plane started breaking up before it went down.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yes you are correct, there were two debris sites.

The FBI explained it very well, I also hope it stops this type of questioning

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky

Yes true, the thing is why were there multiple debris fields scattered 6 miles apart, that must mean the plane started breaking up before it went down.

I believe it was shot down.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The idea that the plane broke up before crashing is not borne out by the recovered flight data recorder, the cockpit voice recorder nor witnesses.

Why couldn't " very light material such as paper " travel on the wind as the NTSB said was probable ?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

I believe it was shot down.

No ! A shot down would be too logical..
Didn't you hear It was the wind? FBI said so.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

The idea that the plane broke up before crashing is not borne out by the recovered flight data recorder, the cockpit voice recorder nor witnesses.

Why couldn't " very light material such as paper " travel on the wind as the NTSB said was probable ?

Exactly!!
When I find paper with peoples addresses on it, I immediately call the authorities. Because it might have come from a crime scene miles away.

No cover up here.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If the plane was shot down doesn't that make an inside job even more unlikely? Why would the conspirators shoot down their own plane?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
If the plane was shot down doesn't that make an inside job even more unlikely? Why would the conspirators shoot down their own plane?

Inside job would be a conspiracy...
Conspiracy theorist are prone to faulty thinking and having unnatural desire to be marginalized by critical thinkers who know better than to look at the evidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Exactly!!
When I find paper with peoples addresses on it, I immediately call the authorities. Because it might have come from a crime scene miles away.

No cover up here.

That is simply your bias and personal incredulity speaking. You haven't actually addressed why light debris cannot travel on the wind several miles.

This aircrash has various similarities to UA 93 and at 8.50 there is reference to debris from that crash "7 to 8 miles away ". Another "inside job" ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

That is simply your bias and personal incredulity speaking. You haven't actually addressed why light debris cannot travel on the wind several miles

I never said that light debris cannot travel on the wind several miles.
And yes I personally do not believe their explanation.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

That is simply your bias and personal incredulity speaking. You haven't actually addressed why light debris cannot travel on the wind several miles

I never said that light debris cannot travel on the wind several miles.
And yes I personally do not believe their explanation.

Why? Is it possibly because you want others to think there was a complex conspiracy contrived by evil forces and as resourceful and cunning and clever as they may be they are no match for your keen intellect?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If the "light" debris traveled 6+ miles than how come there were only 2 other sites. Why wasn't there debris scattered on a trail for 6 miles, seems like it was placed there and not carried by wind.

Im basing this on the debris did not fall off the plane during flight but how on impact with the ground the wind picked it up and carried it to the spots.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Why? Is it possibly because you want others to think there was a complex conspiracy contrived by evil forces and as resourceful and cunning and clever as they may be they are no match for your keen intellect?
reply to post by hooper

No actually it's a lot simpler..

THEY ARE LIERS. That's all.

And I don't care what others think.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If the "light" debris traveled 6+ miles than how come there were only 2 other sites. Why wasn't there debris scattered on a trail for 6 miles, seems like it was placed there and not carried by wind.

Im basing this on the debris did not fall off the plane during flight but how on impact with the ground the wind picked it up and carried it to the spots.

Hi Scott... here is a map that outlines where debris was found.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Actually, wanting others to think you're more than you really are is quite simple. And pretty ordinary.

All of them? And don't forget, they are all now mass murderers. Yeah, thats believable.

Sure you do, why else would you post your thoughts on a public forum on the internet?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nooper

Game - Set - Match.

No answer... call them a liar!..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Hi Scott... here is a map that outlines where debris was found.

thanks for clarifying for me, star for you.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Actually, wanting others to think you're more than you really are is quite simple. And pretty ordinary.

Oh Hooper, this statement describes you a lot better than me.

All of them? And don't forget, they are all now mass murderers. Yeah, thats believable.

I call them liars, you call them murderers.

Sure you do, why else would you post your thoughts on a public forum on the internet?

Because it's fun, isn't it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join