It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why believe in alien existence and visitation?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I mean I've myself seen a flying saucer very clearly with my own eyes, but just dismiss it as being gov military crafts
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

And of course, there is only one way these back-engineered craft came into human possession.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Its very simple. Habitable planets in our galaxy alone are counted now at billions. And there are 10^18 or so galaxies. Literally, there are more habitable planets up there, than sand corns on Earth.

We are the youngest civilization. We the baby, still cared and catered for, sleeping undisturbed. We might have mightiest of civilizations next door, and not know a dang about it (unless they still use 1950s radios for communication). We are the wild savage. Uncivilized barbarian.

So, its not really about believing. Believing is for Santa.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

Oups. Almost forgot it. www.space.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Google Video Link

Now if you don't mind I think I'll........

-Alien

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks everybody but I've already seen all the youtube videos and everything presented. Althought I do keep a certain open mind towards the actual existence, the blatant arrogance of ATS members who tell me to open my mind don't know sh!t about me and my life so stop being so condescending think your greater minds because you saw a couple compiled UFO vids on YT ( which have all seen pretty much, had alot of time.)

You talk about being so self centered believing we are alone, what about believing we'd be worthy enough of visitation, us young barbarians killing raping stealing each other every single day... Anyway rant over.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well nothing compels us to believe in aliens for UFOs except the general consensus
and mind control under such notables as 'Close Encounters" movies and the like
supported and invested in for profit and fun by the elite. Which helps stave off any
free energy thoughts in the masses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join