learn more

Question about alien avatars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Khedwulf

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I am glad you responded. As for the reptilian eyes, you say they look cool. Do you have an affinity for them?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

All the stuff that you talked about with the sentience of a machine race is stuff I've thought about also. I love the movie, "I Robot" because of all the complexities involving this very thing, it really makes you think. I believe it's possible too. My dad though thinks it's ridiculous to think like this.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcelli

I've always been interested in space and aliens too. I saw a UFO when I was a kid. Maybe that started it for me?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by Khedwulf

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I am glad you responded. As for the reptilian eyes, you say they look cool. Do you have an affinity for them?

I suppose you can say that I do. I was raised in a desert climate, so there has always been all sorts of reptiles all around me. I remember as a kid me and my friends would run around through the desert, and catch lizards, then let them go. Heck, I even thought I was part reptile when I was a kid, because I have scaly skin on my shins, but that is obviously due to a dry skin disorder. I have never had a reptile pet though.

Reptile eyes just look really neat, I think it would be cool to actually to have slanted eyes, so that is why I photo edited my avatar to look like a reptilian eye. I even just added a blinking third eyelid, except I think it needs some improvements still, the one I have now was sorta just put together in 20 minutes.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

You're lucky! I've always wanted to see one. I believe in alien existence and the fact that we're not alone in the universe, but I've always wanted to confirm it with my own eyes.

I've seen a shadow person, but that's no alien!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I've NEVER seen a UFO or alien, and honestly, I dunno WHAT started my lifelong fascination, Ive passionately presued this subject i think since i was 8 or 9 i think

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

This may sound off to you, but do you think you may have had contact or some sort of experience that you are suppressing the memory?

I have had an alternating fear/fascination thing going on with it since I was a kid. I did see a UFO when I was oh maybe in like 3rd or 4th grade. I have had visions/dreams that seem to point to an alien experience. I do not have any conscious memories of anything since that one in 3rd or 4th grade though. Until more recently at least. I started seeing stuff more around 2007. Also, my dreams and visions have picked up.

I can't shake the thought that I've had something possibly happen without a conscious memory of it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

I've had regression done. didnt find anything...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
followed the OP's sig link here..

my beef with aliens in general is perfectly stated in this comment 1-2 pages back;

I support legion and his quest to understand shepherd commander and his motivations!
Long live the Geth!

because "legion" is a reference to a demon
and the "shepherd commander" is jesus

that member also went on to say;

...robots will take over...

keep in mind a robot is an 'artificial person'

and the artificial people are certainly on the rise..
..many of them embracing this whole "alien" thing

do some digging on the scene (and when i say some, i mean A LOT)
first link the theosophical movement to the UFO movement & it's all down hill from there (pun intended)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

I just wanted something alien or ufology related as that's the subject here that most intrigues me. So I took a clip from a youtube alien hoax video and made a gif out of it.

No hidden meaning

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def