It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are armed and manned Blackhawk helos flying over Chicago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Why is our military flying armed gunships over the windy city???? Something to do with the summit in Chicago??? Just a training excercise???

Chicago - Blackhawks and A/MH-6 Little Bird helicopters used by special forces circling low through downtown Chicago skies made for a scary scene along the Chicago River, as they rattled windows flying among the city's skyscrapers. The training exercise comes as the city found out some of the details of what the Secret Service wants for security at next month's summit at McCormick Place.

www.myfoxchicago.com...

edit on 17-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: external source tags added

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo

The training exercise comes as the city found out some of the details of what the Secret Service wants for security at next month's summit at McCormick Place.

You said the answer right there, answers both of your questions.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky

The training exercise comes as the city found out some of the details of what the Secret Service wants for security at next month's summit at McCormick Place.

I agree with Scott here. I think you answered your own question.

More Info...

The office said the flyaround was part of routine training conducted by military personnel in cities across the country. The helicopters were seen landing in the McCormick Place parking lot. But the city denies that the helicopter flights had anything to do with the upcoming NATO summit at the convention center next month.

source

So, with that said, I didn't see any reports of helos in other cities. I work in downtown Indianapolis and we didn't have anything going on here yesterday. Granted...we're a smaller city compared to Chi-town.

Did anyone in other cities experience any of these training exercises?

I'm starring & flagging this, as I believe we were told to watch for Chicago to be a place for a false flag at the beginning of this summer. I'm going to search now for the threads about it.

ETA #1: Related Thread on Chicago False Flag

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

So, you accept EVERYTHING you are told by our government? I MEAN THIS GOVERNMENT IN POWER AT THE WHITE HOUSE NOW... They will be happy to hear that...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well after 1 search on google, with all the earthquake talk added with the Illuminati talk with the card games, i came across THIS.

Chicago Earthquake Card.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The thing that really fascinates me about all these meetings where there are protests and ongoing skirmishes with the public is - why is it so public?

With all the disused military bases in the world, with all the government facilities around America, why hold these events in the middle of an urban area?

Any one of us could look at a map and find a thousand places in the USA where this conference could take place with better security, a runway right there, massive spaces for use by visiting dignitaries...

I believe there is a reason they like to have these events in a city, and have all this security. It's to remind all the people who is the boss. It's one of the only indicators that we actually live under a dictatorship already, with the veneer of democracy.

In my opinion it's a way to tell people "You are the slave, and we are the masters. Do as you're told or we'll beat the crap out of you".

While the rest of the time they keep up the charade of democracy, events like these are the one time where they let the mask slip, just enough to remind everyone that you don't mean sh*t to them, other than being a worker. This is their chance to show the people what happens when you try to protest about anything worth protesting. They won't let you.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

They have to be "manned" or they don't fly. Otherwise, how do you know they are "armed?" Could just be dummy ordinance for training maneuvers.

And, since you answered your own question as to why they might be training, I think this is a 3-strike thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Is the POTUS scheduled to be in the Chicago area today?

Might be security for him?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Well after 1 search on google, with all the earthquake talk added with the Illuminati talk with the card games, i came across THIS.

Chicago Earthquake Card.

*Derp*...that was posted in 2011 for May of 2011

what would an earthquake in Chicago have to do with armed blackhawks?

Stretch....

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Chicago Earthquake Card.

Yup. It isn't natural either.

Check out the Clintonville, WI booms or google Watertown or Baraboo, WI. All kinds of strange stuff going on up there!!!!

GET OUT!!!!!!!

The Clintonville 'earthquake' was officially on 3-20-12. The Nato summit begins on 5-20-12. Just be on your guard around 4-20-12 if you live near Chicago.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

They have to be "manned" or they don't fly. Otherwise, how do you know they are "armed?" Could just be dummy ordinance for training maneuvers.

And, since you answered your own question as to why they might be training, I think this is a 3-strike thread.

I should have been more clear for some of you.. by 'manned' I meant fully loaded.. Drones are not manned and they fly Einstein... and I did not answer my own question... leave it to me to get folks who just believe everything they are told by this WH..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Chicago Earthquake Card.

*Derp*...that was posted in 2011 for May of 2011

what would an earthquake in Chicago have to do with armed blackhawks?

Stretch....

Thank you...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Don't forget "The Mayor".

He lived in Israel for a while and served in the IDF.

He may have ties to Mossad.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
im visiting chicago as we speak just woke up and herd or saw nothing (though im in the south side) ill keep my eyes open

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I should have been more clear for some of you.. by 'manned' I meant fully loaded.. Drones are not manned and they fly Einstein... and I did not answer my own question... leave it to me to get folks who just believe everything they are told by this WH..

Drones are not Blackhawks though.

Blackhawks have a pretty small (4 man) crew anyway, and I can't imagine them flying without their whole crew.

I don't live in Chicago, so maybe this is odd for you, but everywhere I have ever lived: Joplin, MO, Tallahassee, FL, Destin, FL, Pensacola, FL, Springdale, AR, Memphis, TN, and others...... there are always days where military aircraft fly around town. It might be fairly rare, but it is always exciting and fun to see. I have never assumed it was a Red Dawn scenario, LOL! At this very moment, AC-130's are buzzing my office building about every 15 mins, and there have been military helicopters in and out today, but I'm not sure if they are Blackhawks or not. We get some Blackhawks flying overhead here, but usually we see the Apache attack helicopters more frequently. We get a lot of T1-A fighter jet trainers here too.

Apparently you are not alone though!! Google and Twitter are blowing up with news articles about the flyover, so it isn't just you.

One
Two
Three

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My guess is that it is the Department Of Homeland Security doing dry runs for the upcoming summit. They did a demonstration at the Ann Arbor MI EOTech factory about a year ago and they were using blackhawks and little birds. Mostly just a show for the public. Hopefully things will remain uneventfulol for the people of Chicago but anything is possible

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It is also another way to practice for Martial Law...
edit on 17-4-2012 by kennvideo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

we're hunting terrorwist and commies!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It is also another way to pratice for Marshall Law...

too bad England doesn't have Martial Law... or do they?

I have no problem with the Military assuming control of my Nation

it is way from that because of civil unrest though... even 9/11 didn't invoke it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The article says that the occupants were armed, not the copters! Tabloid stuff!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join