It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultrasound Beam Can Destroy Prostate Cancer Without Side Effects, Study Finds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
All the new methods that are being discovered by researchers for curing various medical issues using ultrasound continues to amaze me; Here is one of the latest for prostate cancer and sounds like good news for those effected:

Published April 17, 2012
NewsCore

A high-powered ultrasound beam can destroy prostate cancer without causing the serious side effects that plague other treatments, a London study found.

Trials in London and Basingstoke, southeastern England, found it was possible to obliterate tumor cells without damaging delicate surrounding tissues.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 4/17/2012 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hell yeah, this has to come as a relief to many men; as it does to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I remember reading something years ago, about a doctor that was claiming sound resonance waves obliterating a tumor, and the medical community dismissed it as bunk.

It made sense how the doctor said it worked, and this sounds like another treatment that was hidden from people for years.
I'd bet it works on some other types of cancers as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

You and me both.
You are thinking of Dr Royal Rife, a name I always found odd. Who calls their child Royal?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Socialized medicine can't bring about any new science - this must be a hoax

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I remember watching the Pyramid Code where they discussed the possibility of lost Ancient Egyptians knowledge where they supposedly used sound to not only diagnose but also cure health issues.

Rediscovery of a lost hidden/hidden knowledge?

edit on 17-4-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I remember watching the Pyramid Code where they discussed the possibility of lost Ancient Egyptians knowledge where they supposedly used sound to not only diagnose but also cure health issues.

Rediscovery of a lost hidden/hidden knowledge?

edit on 17-4-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep. Think maybe we are going "back to the future"

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: manta78
Posted this in reply to another thread, but it probably is better here...

I thought you might find this interesting...

RoyalVibe - focused ultrasound technology

This is available to rent or buy now... no clue if it works, but I found it recently researching natural/alternative cures for cancer (I could have prostate cancer - I have the symptoms of BPH (same symptoms as if you have prostate cancer), and I recently had some bloodwork done for something else - I'm getting ready to do some serious fasting, including intermittent dry fasting, and wanted to make sure I didn't have any serious deficiencies or imbalances - and my PSA came back at 9.4, so I'm 'acting as if' I do have it...

It's pretty expensive though, I'll likely just go for the direct ozone injection into the prostate

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
the link doesnt work, it displays as such focused...%20ultrasound%20technology/ a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
We will never hear of this again.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: cryptopiggy
the link doesnt work, it displays as such focused...%20ultrasound%20technology/ a reply to: tanstaafl

Weird, sorry, not sure what happened there...

Here is a fixed link.

join