It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat has F-bomb meltdown on Fox News.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

'You don't know what the f--- you're talking about!'

www.wnd.com...

It's just funny if you watch the video.

WARNING: CLIP CONTAINS OBSCENE LANGUAGE.

“You say that Head Start is a failure, you don’t know what the f— you’re talking about,” Beckel barked as the show returned from a commercial break.

I guess he thought they were off-air but he didn't apologize until later.

Beckel has since apologized on Twitter, explaining, “I apologize to anyone who heard me on Hannity. I honestly thought we were off air. I just may not be cut out for the tv business. Peace.”

I didn't think it was a big deal. At least you know what he thinks.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
EDIT: haha kinda funny.

People will make this into a big deal and to them.. it's just a word that actually has use in the English language..

Also the title is kind of sensational he didn't have a meltdown and only said it once lmao.
edit on 4/17/2012 by JELLYWAX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeseaewe

The girl is like FAILURE!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I love that show.

Kimberly Guilfoyle is hot.

Edit-Whoops,thought it was 'The Five'

Hannity is pretty lame.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Beckel is scumbag. During the tech bubble in 2001, I was working for a start up helping with media exposure and fundraising. I was given options in lieu of cash.

Beckel heard about the company when i was working on Hannity. He somehow ingratiated himself with the owner and got on board and told me "I'll squash you like a bug if you don't give back your options. I'm in control now. Don't get in my way." the owner overheard the "private" conversation and told Beckel to get lost.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I've watched it a few times and I think he knew they were on-air.

If you watch him right after he says it he starts rambling about right wingers but he looks at the camera. Like directly at the camera. Then Hannity apologizes and the guy says "I don't apologize"....he knew.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FenderWolf

The girl is like FAILURE!

what is it with this "FAILURE", Fail, Epic Fail, and all that. Its like the new cool thing to say these days. She actually looks lost for words at that very moment. Don't try too hard to be so cool with words, it sounds stupid.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

i think its funny how these people always apologize. as if they are actually sorry lol the publics impression of tv personalities is like what a little kid thinks of all adults. the fact is they are like us. why do they have to tip toe around this charade we call tv. oh its to save their own ass. frankly id rather them not give a hollow sorry. i can respect someone admitting that they said how they felt. buncha weasels lying to avoid any sort of punishment.
cocka-roaches!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
He is the reason I will not watch The Five.
Maybe now, I can watch it since he will hopefully be gone.
This man knows all about Head Start?
When was the last time he got out in the world and looked around?
Maybe if he got into the streets instead of limousine to limousine to get to his next show, he would see what His Dear Leader is doing to this country.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Fail, failure, and epic fail were all quite often used in popular culture during the past years. I think it's fading a little now, but since this video is up on the net now, I wouldn't put it past the internet to have a screen capture of it with the word "FAILURE" right beneath her.

I'm actually surprised this type of reaction isn't seen on Fox or CNN more often than it is, I mean really... They do get pretty heated sometimes.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Beckel shouldn't mix his Xanax with booze.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar
reply to post by gunshooter

Fail, failure, and epic fail were all quite often used in popular culture during the past years. I think it's fading a little now, but since this video is up on the net now, I wouldn't put it past the internet to have a screen capture of it with the word "FAILURE" right beneath her.

I'm actually surprised this type of reaction isn't seen on Fox or CNN more often than it is, I mean really... They do get pretty heated sometimes.

I'm just simply pointing out that it is used way too often for things that it does not even match. Fail, does not describe that moment in time there. You are right about the internet having a screen capture of that, its ridiculous.

top topics

join