It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thrive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
i hope i'm using the correct forum for this,i think so. but if not mods please move to the right spot!

i watched the movie 'thrive' on you tube. an ATS member turned me on to this---thank you very much!

my computer is a bit slow, so it took a while to watch this 2.5 hour movie!!! almost 4 hours!!!
but i forged on to the end!
this movie is one of the best documentaries of all time!
for those who haven't seen this film yet i urge you to watch it. it is worth it.
it covers such topics as free energy,crop circles,E.T's ,ancient symbology that were just starting to understand today,among a lot of other topics like how big business and the elite are controlling us.
this is not like an episode of ancient aliens on the history channel,this is an intelligent,well thought out documentary plus the fact it was made by a member of the proctor & gamble family! this guy seems sincere and he lays out the info in a way that is crystal clear. again i urge everyone to watch this film. it will make you think. and thats a good thing,no?!!!

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Do you have a link so we could watch

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

sorry,just go to youtube and type in thrive. the movie is in full version and its free

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

There we go lol

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

thanx! this was posted earlier by someone else,so i didnt want to re post it just wanted to comment on it!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

A previous thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join