John Hawkins is a professional blogger who runs Right Wing News
Apr 17, 2012
Picking out the most disturbing moments of Barack Obama's presidency is kind of like trying to choose the wettest parts of the ocean.
. . .
7) Obama bows to a Saudi King: Had Obama spent his childhood entirely in the United States, he probably would have known that real Americans don't
bow. Unfortunately, since that's a lesson Obama hasn't learned, Americans have had to endure their President humiliating himself and by extension, the
rest of the country, by servilely bowing to foreign leaders. Perhaps the worst of these was the tyrannical, fanatical Saudi king. As Newt Gingrich has
said, "I want America to become so energy independent that no American president ever again bows to the Saudi king." No American President should have
ever bowed to him in the first place.
. . .
5) Obama shoves through history's single most wasteful spending bill. The very first thing Barack Obama did after he was elected was push through the
largest and most wasteful spending bill in human history. Most calculations of the cost of the bill came in somewhere between 800 billion and 1.2
trillion dollars. The whole purpose of the bill was supposed to be to create jobs and the Obama Administration claimed the bill would keep
unemployment below 8%. Conservatives almost universally said the bill wouldn't work and it received no GOP votes in the House along with only 3 in the
Senate (Snowe, Collins, and Specter -- before he changed parties). So, who turned out to be right about a bill that cost more than FDR’s New Deal
AND the war in Vietnam combined in today's dollars? Not Obama. We've now had 38 straight months of above 8% unemployment, the longest streak since the
My paraphrase of the others . . .
6. He joined with Mexico's leader against Arizona
4. Shredding NASA's space priorities and transforming NASA into being primarily tasked with Muslim outreach, and educational flatulence.
3. Raging government spending on Obama's watch will end life as we have known it in America no later than 2027 (Per CBO chart).
2. Obamacare . . . what really needs to be said about THAT Draconian Marxist population control horror show with literal death panels impacting VETS
over 65 and other elderly already?
1. America's credit rating trashed.
[color=99FFFF]However, why be so hard on him?
[color=CC9966]HE'S MERELY DOING THE JOB
[color=CC9966]HE WAS ASSIGNED & TASKED WITH DOING
[color=CC9966]AS DESTOYER IN CHIEF
1. It has been clear to the well informed, for a decade or two, that the Marxist globalist oligarchy is determined to bring the USA to an literal ash
heap in order to facilitate an easier time of overtly estabishing the satanic Marxist global government prophesied in Daniel, Revelation etc.
2. In between golf and other fun excursions, he's bee hard at work on that task.
3. Other than using a teleprompter tolerably, it's the one thing he's been reared and trained very well to do.
4. Given his serious levels of ATTACHMENT DISORDER married to his Marxist Muslim values . . . he's a perfect match for the job.
5. He's also a perfect match for the globalist assignment of setting up and lighting off a race war as one component of bringing the USA to a literal
6. He's certainly good at treasonously further shredding the Constitution and destroying our FREEDOMS along with the bill of rights. Every week
there's some new story about some component of his supported big government gestapo or regulations ("law" by arrogant fiat) arresting some hapless
small farmer for growing pigs; breaking into an elderly couple's home and killing a hubby of 65 years; busing shool children off site on a draconian
!CONTROL! adventure without parental authorization etc. etc. etc.
CHILDREN BUSSED story:
7. He's working hard to censure the internet.
. . . the list could be functionally endless . . .
I personally don't know that it will make enormous difference if Romney replaces him in January. Some interesting Bible Codes
seem to indicate that will be the case.
It seems like at least a 50/50 chance that WW3 will intervene between now and then.
Or that some other huge set of calamaties and traumas are scheduled or will be trumped up.
I don't think I've ever seen so many normally reasonably bright people take so much utter leave of their senses in behalf of a political or other
leader as has been the case the last 4 years with Obama.
The proofs that he's a ruthless Kenyan Marxist Muslim (while pretending to be a super strange flavor of "Christian") imposter totally illegally in the
Whitehouse are abundant.
The reports of those who work around him of his supreme arrogance as well as of his compulsive pathological chronic lying are far too plentiful.
Nevertheless, he's a somewhat of a tragic figure. I don't think he rises to the class of a tragic figure in the classical Greek sense . . . he's far
too low class in origins, rearing, schooling and corrupt insertions into power. However, he's in the ball park in some respects. He's at least low
brow cast as high brow . . . and except for doing abundantly well at the DESTROYER aspect of his assigned job--he's bungling things right and left. He
doesn't even know how to walk his dog properly.
Nevertheless, I have some compassion for the pseudo-tragic figure. Imagine being trained all your life to become PRESIDENT OF THE USA . . . only to
arrive in the job and realize more painfully than ever that you've been cast as a sacrificial scape-goat for doing the DESTROYING JOB VERY WELL.
I think I'd golf and vacation every chance I got, too.
May as well scarf up on the perks while there's still blood actively flowing through the veins. Who knows when one is to be jerked off the stage . . .
for doing the assigned destroying job so well?
I would love to see him confess, repent, turn from his wicked Marxist satanist DESTROYER IN CHIEF ways and tell all on his puppet masters.
His psychology, rearing and minders will most likely very effectively prevent that.
If Fulford and Wilcox are right and the ELITE DESTROYERS are about to be arrested, will they arrest Obama? I'd expect so. But he's relative small fry.
I do hope this OP article wakes some still sleeping and/or willfully blind ATSers and lurkers up. Time is running out. Some are beginning to say that
it's almost too late to wake up--may as well sleep until they call you for the guillotine. I don't know about that.
I know it's late on the train to Armageddon.
But then mileage may vary . . . there are other constructions on reality. I don't think they hold much water.
However, I have been wrong quite a number of times in my life.
. . .
edit on 17/4/2012 by BO XIAN because: color tag fix attempt
edit on 17/4/2012 by BO XIAN because: link on hog
edit on 17/4/2012 by BO XIAN because: school children bussed story link