It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hello, from gdstudy1359.
I would like to make it clear that anything I post is strictly a dot in a long line of dots and should not be misconstrued as fact.( My first observation was someone who really wanted facts) If I am stating Facts I will be glad to emphasize it as such. example: ((FACT)) I am open minded to everything within reason. I enjoy a variety of topics UFO's,,Science,Metaphysical, H2o consciousness, Vibration frequencies of anything,like the Sun,Earth People, plants articles on any new ideas that someone smart came up with to better the world, conspiracies of course, etc. and I especially love to share links, I find interesting things for others to checkout and comment on. This is great because now I have access to people who enjoy sharing.I believe the Earth is alive and we are connected to it if we care about it. I stumbled on this site today while researching Laus Deo((Praise be to God)) which can be found on the top of the obelisk in Washington D. C. and hope to find many inspiring topics to discuss. And it lead me here. I surf around on the internet usually for one reason and end up following my nose, hoping that I find enough dots to create a straight line of perspectives. Like in Geometry three dots make a straight line giving me a better view of topics to bring to the table and talk about. Well that's me. if you would like, I can be called "gdstudy", it is easier to say and type. thanks!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gdstudy1359

Welcome mate.

If you like you can call me VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep.

Take care, and enjoy your stay.

vvv

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Welcome to Space Ship ATS....buckle up and enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
welcome friend!
you spoke of the washington monument.i guess you found it interesting about the freemason ritual that occurred when construction began!
anyway hope you enjoy your stay!

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hi!

Caution.

Some of the people here are super duper bonkers. (but not as bonkers as the average politician)

Remember you can leave but you can't forget.

Sea U around.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Welcome to your new addiction. Hope to see you around.

reply to post by gdstudy1359

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeseaewe
Hi!

Caution.

Some of the people here are super duper bonkers. (but not as bonkers as the average politician)

Remember you can leave but you can't forget.

Sea U around.

We can leave....

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.
Lots to read here, lots of different view points.
I look forward to your posts.
P.S. don't feed the trolls!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!!

new topics

top topics

join