It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did it try to get me killed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
In some of my other posts I mentioned that I had very many strange things happen in my old house. Here is another on that I remember:

I was still a little kid, probably about 10-11 years, and shared a room with my little brother. We had a bunk bed. He slept on the bottom bunk, me on the top (because I was older
). I had a rail on mine, so that I wouldn't fall off. The rail was about 1 and 1/2 feet, and if was was lying on my stomach, was on my right side. I had a ladder at the end that I used to climb down.

This is another one of those things where you wake up the next day, and can't even remember if it was a dream or if it was real because it was so weird. I just remember looking towards my door, and it opened. The bright light was beeming in my face, so I couldn't see so well. It looked like my mom, or the figure of a woman. She had long flowing hair, and a long flowing...night dress or something. Because of the light in my eyes, she looked white or transparent. She called my name in a very high and soft voice. (My name's not jason, but I'll use it because it's close to my name). She was calling "Jaaasssoooonnn, Jaaaaaaaasssoooon". It's all she would say. She started to walk away. when I remember for some reason trying to climb over that rail, I had one leg over and I slipped. I landed legs-akimbo on the thing, then flipped over the side, did a front flip in the air, and landed some way on the ground that hurt. I got up, and everything was pitch black. I felt around my room and it took me ages to find my door. When I finally found it, she was gone. I asked the next morning and it hadn't been my mom...

I'm not very big on ghosts. I believe that they are probably real, but I don't know any types or...anything about them. Is there anyone that might know what this was?

[edit on 26-9-2004 by Herman]

new topics

join