It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick of idiots who worship science

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I just found this. Although I hadn't seen it before, I think it is relevant to this thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God. Scientists today are eliminating models of God, but they are not eliminating God.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by ShadowZion

Whilst religion certainly does bring those things to people, why can't people of a religious leaning also see that science brings those same things to other people?

What makes one group right over the other?

To argue that people that favour science over religion are just wrong is plain ignorance.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

the majority of the world is atheist....right or wrong?

how many of your close friends or just general friends are heavy believers in God?

not many....i know

TPTB have forced this upon our society to create....sex hungry, power hungry party animals..... we call humans

God is no fairy tale, it is an illusion to think that creation does not exist, we create....animals create....homes, dams etc.....

who has the right to say the earth was not created?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

I just found this. Although I hadn't seen it before, I think it is relevant to this thread.

A David Icke documentary? Really? Now i know why your so hostile to science and just about any idea that is contrary to your own. You believe in baseless claims made by a man who believes the world is run by a race of reptilians.

At least the scientific method requires proof and encourages independent verification. David Icke is a qwack, pure and simple. No need to verify his work, you cant. It isnt based on anything verifiable.

And maybe this helps me understand your rage a little better. Hell, if i believed half the s#&t David Icke spews id be pissed too.

edit on 18-4-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join