It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Earthquakes happen LIKE EVERY DAY! OMG!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Yeah they shouldn't be posting a thread about a 4.6, that's pretty lame EQ-wise. But if those kinds of threads push your buttons so much then why bother clicking on them, typing out an angry/sarcastic reply, and then clicking submit?

I have nothing else to do right now damn't.
It's cool, I understand; It's 4am where I am and I can't sleep.

But seriously man, doing that does nothing more than aggravate you even more, it makes you think about it constantly and in turn raises your blood pressure and stuff which is no bueno.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

But seriously man, doing that does nothing more than aggravate you even more, it makes you think about it constantly and in turn raises your blood pressure and stuff which is no bueno.

I said this in the original EQ thread. I (Domo) am a bit drunk and felt like rabble rousing. I actually picked a bad day and two bad threads to level my irritation towards. The 7, meh at least it was over a 6. The 4.7 the guy told me they never get EQs there.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hey, it's the troll from the 7.0 mag thread posted tonight, I see you were not satisfied with just crying there.

As for the topic at hand, I too roll my eyes when I see posts for EQ's that are small, 4.5, 5.5 etc. Though some are a little more important....

Like the 4.7 you're crying about in the OP here. That was a shallow quake, so it should have had some serious shaking, but more importantly, it's on the great rift in Africa, which from what I could tell has had very little activity. And if you understand plate tectonics just a little bit, and what the rift is, you can understand the significance.

As for the swarm of EQ threads as of late...

I appreciate the fact that I am aware of a sudden spike this month in large quakes. It's not an "all the time" thing, this is without a doubt a spike. What does it mean? Who knows, but thanks to an alternative news source such as ATS, I am aware of it.

You go on about people wanting stars and flags...I would presume that when someone like yourself, not satisfied with posting a "happens all the time, shut up" reply in these threads, and creating a rant thread (in the wrong forum imo) to go off on them in an eccentric adolescent manner is just looking for the same with a dash of troll bait.

Alternative News, it's part of ATS. Don't like it? Find a new site. Problem solved. (crosses fingers)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Yeah they shouldn't be posting a thread about a 4.6, that's pretty lame EQ-wise. But if those kinds of threads push your buttons so much then why bother clicking on them, typing out an angry/sarcastic reply, and then clicking submit?

I have nothing else to do right now damn't.

That's probably the case of the 4.7 mag OP

edit on 17-4-2012 by yahtzeestone because: thumbs up

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I said this in the original EQ thread. I (Domo) am a bit drunk and felt like rabble rousing. I actually picked a bad day and two bad threads to level my irritation towards. The 7, meh at least it was over a 6. The 4.7 the guy told me they never get EQs there.
Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble!

Lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

So wait. Wait. Did you just get irritated with me commenting when I was irritated, then leave and irritable comment? Also I think your BB guns make you look tuff.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

That actually went through my head when I typed it. Not a proud moment. I was as always amused, but in a self loathing sort of way.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lives
reply to post by Domo1

Says the guy who's authored such momentous threads as:

Wow, now that is pathetic. Yay 2012.

Not only do you attack the OP but ignore his point, which is valid. No one said we all need to have 100% gold worthy earth shattering news, but .... this ball of molten rock is not a solid object. We will have EQ's and his point is valid.

Oh but go on be petty, get your stars and pull up positing history.

Pathetic.. cheap and weak.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92
Why does it matter so?
I mean, It's not like it will dramatically affect you.

Some one posted a quake report. OMG OMG OMG Some one punish Him!!

If any thing this was just as stupid as the quake post.
Geez, Get real. Please...

No, but instead of everyone appearing like kindergarten children all pointing at the funny insect, how about there be a level of onus of the poster to be aware of what it is they post about?

I mean, OMG Blue Beam has just been put into place thanks to a projector and some thin film, but hey why cant they use that in the sky to fake Jesus second coming, or an Alien invasion.... God forbid these people LOOK INTO THE TECHNOLOGY before going "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!!" ??

OMG a 4.5 EQ, is this normal? I am 19 and never seen one before. help me aquaman!!

that... THAT...

so much stupidity being used as ignorance and still not being denied.

edit on 17-4-2012 by mainidh because: Holy buckets, that was horrible to look at in light with both eyes open.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

O.o good god, you'd hate to hear what goes on in my head then.

It's like a backseat driver telling me how to get to a pizza shop I've never been to, and somehow picking up strangers along the way, none of which amuse me. But are just there... Blurting out at inopportune times.

Subconscious tourettes.

That, and I live in the most boring place on the planet. not far into the north to be an experience, not so stuck in the city I'm beating up old people to get a $1.70 bus fare.

I'm in "Aww bloody NSW get all the fun again" land. *shakes fist at god* WHERE IS MY EARTHQUAKE!!!!11

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

The need for the quote was?

One, I'm being reasonable, Two he is typing under the influence, (TUI for short.)
And Three You're comment was just as unneeded as this Thread.
Good day.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

4.7???? I am grabbing my family and friends and heading to my shelter tonight. I only have 5 years food in stuff, so I'll be back on this site in 5 years and see if the quakes are done with their record of being around for millions of years, were all doomed!!!!

BTW, I hear you pain of wasted thread OP

edit on 17-4-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92
reply to post by mainidh

The need for the quote was?

Well, clarity obviously. You and I may know what's happening, but we are in public. First time I've heard that as an issue, lawdy...

One, I'm being reasonable, Two he is typing under the influence, (TUI for short.)

So WHAT. Oh boy, let me tell you something about ATS. And yes, I will tell you, it is made up of people from ALL walks of life, and guess what. Oh this will blow your mind dude, it will seriously deplete you of awe.. SOME PEOPLE DRINK. *GASP* I know right? Thank god for those folk, to level out the lunatics!!! What do you want, a gentlemens club that will have none of this? sadly, not happening. I've tried. No one seems to enjoy a morbid llama.

Still, who'd have expected that, humans. on the internet. might drink.

Now why this butthurts I have no idea. Also the reason I quote posts - you know, incase I'm just soo plasterred I might start punching the monitor, unless I somehow put in place an idea to bring me back to sanity. Us drunkos. I'd never trust one with my baby.. Ever.. You just cannot trust a person who imbibes.

More than likely try to huff your baby in a bong, if you did.

And Three You're comment was just as unneeded as this Thread.
Good day.

And yet here you are expending precious energy on a thread you deem unworthy of effort, and not only that... REPLYING TO ME OF ALL GOD DAMN THINGS.

How to say I love you without a single I.

and it's not even saint valentines day... awww..

It's night btw, and not bad either thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Wow.

This kinda shoots to hell the thread I was going to write;
"DID I BREAK WIND OR WAS IT A 2.4 ON THE RICHTER SCALE?"

I guess I go with my standby thread;
"Carl. Indigo child or anti-christ? Only Nirubu knows for sure."

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I guess I go with my standby thread; "Carl. Indigo child or anti-christ? Only Nirubu knows for sure."

Well hold on a second there. Maybe you should make your way over to the thread detailing various members IQs and personal histories. I bet they could crack the case. Oh, you better have an IQ just barely over 140 so they believe you. Last I got mine checked it was 140.02 so I still fit in.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I guess I go with my standby thread; "Carl. Indigo child or anti-christ? Only Nirubu knows for sure."

Well hold on a second there. Maybe you should make your way over to the thread detailing various members IQs and personal histories. I bet they could crack the case. Oh, you better have an IQ just barely over 140 so they believe you. Last I got mine checked it was 140.02 so I still fit in.

My IQ is a B+

(about an 86)

Or, since this the intraweb, My IQ is 214, I'm 6'6", a ninja, and 29 years old.
All earthquakes ARE news.
And so are storms.

And my bunions.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Or, since this the intraweb, My IQ is 214, I'm 6'6", a ninja, and 29 years old.

Implying I forgot you from the Mensa/bodybuilder/sexiest men in the Universe competition we both won and were both awarded the grand trophy for. I'm still proud of you're expert Karate chop that split the trophy perfectly down the center. Also, you have to teach me how to make solid gold taste like chocolate. Good show sir. I assume you're up for Ferrari polo tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Can't.

Will be at the top secret HAARP lab causing micro earthquakes tomorrow.

Pencil me in for friday?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
W/ all the weird weather... HARRP... Ect... I want to hear about what's going on w/ EQ's....

The OP needs some humble pie in my opinion. Just because some people want to hear what's going on for whatever reason.... So what. Are you the social police? You should let us know what we should find intriguing so we don't post stories that obviously make you.... Rude!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join