It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man took photos of the UFO that abducted him - Looks impressive!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Went to a nightclub to take pics of patrons, band...etc... in the middle of the day.

OK - sure!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
this is old... its been out for years... its not new lol

~ love is an art

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by Trueman

this is the thing that bugs me abouts ats the "it been discussed already "attitude,
well maybe just maybe i like real time discusion as aposed to just reading

That best part is that they must search every single new thread posted just to say that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Originally posted by Bspiracy
actually, this pic combo corroborates the testimony.
He never mentioned a dogfight and illustrated the planes flew in orbits that allowed one plane to always be near the object yet always apart. He briefly gestured a triangle formation which these show perfectly

I dont have an answer to the "trimmed branches" other than to say that's reaching for it.
kinda silly to trim branches to take a fake shot when it can be hung on any other tree without trimming.

I have a most unbelievable answer: wind. IMO...nothing is "trimmed", but appears so as it moved maybe lighting was slightly different...could be any number of things.

My thought is that imagine you're standing in roughly the same spot taking photos, and in front of you there are a jet fighter and a large disc shaped UFO "playing tag." What do you think the odds are that any two of the photos would show roughly the same basic configuration of tree branches, jet and UFO, much less three of them? Go outside and watch an airplane fly. See what it does. I suggest that there is an unseen (due to the low quality of the images) fishing line or other fine line tied between two trees that supports a model jet and UFO in the empty space.

However, if you still have such a strong desire to believe this person, there's nothing I can suggest that's going to change that. Good luck to you.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

If this really is a hoax, I can laugh at myself for being so easily duped. On the other hand, there's a few things I'd like to say to the hoaxer for having me feeling so sorry for a non-existent, sick little dog!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Why would aliens abduct ppl?
Why would they abduct nobodies from rural villages in the middle of nowhere?
Why would they return them, especially if they don't want to be discovered?
Why would they be so stupid and careless?
Why would they need to abduct so many ppl all the time?
Why would the ppl they always abduct be suck dufous's?

We will be nearing the TRANSHUMAN era / Singularity soon. Why wouldn't we see their foglets everywhere? Why would they need to constantly scan, probe, and search the earth?
Why are they mostly witnessed in rural areas?
When in cities, why aren't they seen by absolutely massive amounts of ppl? It's usually just a handful of ppl that see something far off that looks like it may be a UFO, and gets recorded with an iphone!
Why would our gov't be in cahoots with the Aliens?
Why would they hide their involvement?
Why would they be so competent at this, when they are so incompetent at absolutely everything else? (SECRET SERVICE GOT BUSTED!)
Why are ppl so gullible all the time?
After 15,000,000 reported abductions and sightings, why would you believe first and ask questions later?
Why is it considered EVIL on this board to be so skeptical after the 99% of the reports being proved hoaxes?
Information isn't part of the Judicial branch of the Gov't; why must we consider them truthsayers until proven guilty of lying?
Why isn't it the other way around? Guilty until proven true? (Scientific Method anybody???)

I could keep going!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

You do know that ufos, as in not from this Earth as far as we know, are known to hover over an area for a long time right?... They don't have to just fly around like an F14 Tomcat...

In those photos it is obvious that for the most part the ufo was hovering and wasn't moving too fast for a bit, the aircraft were the ones going back and forth looking at the ufo and probably reporting back what they saw.

Since the aircraft had to go very probably in circles, that is the reason why all three of those photos we saw were taken almost in the same spots. The ufo was mostly hovering in the same place, meanwhile the jet fighters were going in circles reporting what they saw in each pass.

If you can't understand this simple concept, i really don't know what to tell you that would make you understand these simple facts...

edit on 19-4-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Fing3rm4n

Could you actually prove your claim that 99% of reports are hoaxes?...

PROVE, not link to an skeptic website CLAIMING the same you do with no proof...

Why do I believe that many ufos are actually aicraft most probalby not from this world?...

First of all because I have seen them, as a civilian and in the military...

Second of all because many of those people who have seen them are also military personnel, including astronauts, aircraft pilots both military and civilian, and other people who sure as hell have more credentials than some completely random and unknown person claiming "99% of all reported cases are hoaxes" with no proof to back such claim...

edit on 19-4-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

his image of the 'one world government' could be a metaphoric translation. in otherwords, the info transfered to him was non-lingual [in a vocal cord sense], transfered under an altered state of consciousness, and interpreted by his perceptive mechanisms similarly to the way a dream might be perceived or interpreted by our waking-consciousness.

in that sense, the image of a one world government [the multinational bankster corporate elitists] floating on an island in a dark polluted sea of shiz is both accurate and poignant. it doesnt mean they win. it simply speaks of who they are and what they offer.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I don't know, this guy just so happened to be abducted, and just so happened to have the opportunity to take photographs of the craft, and just so happened to to take photographs of jet fighters and the craft in the same frame.
It's like this guy has all bases covered. He has an elaborate story which is supported by photographs of the craft, which is supported by jet fighters in the same frame.
Too good to be true? or real evidence? who knows.
He talked about the ETs telling him that a meteor or something is going to hit the earth.
Is it not too much out the way for them to blast this meteor into oblivion? It would be like swatting a fly with the technology they must have.
I don't know, I dont trust this.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
judging by his eye behavior he is lying ...photo's look fake ..

my spidey senses are telling me he is full of it
viewzone2.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Just judging by his eye movements alone, he seems to be lying about the abduction, but telling the truth about his sightings of the UFOs and jets. (Eye Direction and Lying)

As I watched I was reminded strongly of a session from The Ra Materials from The Law of One in which Ra states that many disc-shaped UFOs were manufactured by the US government in plants in Mexico and New Mexico, and that they are based in undersea military bases near Chile and the Bahamas.

Ra Materials Session 8 Questions 8.2 - 8.11, 8.23 - 8.32

(if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's part of a research project that ran in the 80's where attempts were made to 'channel' extra-terrestrial beings in hopes of communication. Very interesting reading whatever you believe L/L Research Law of One Ra Materials Transcripts )

Anyway, perhaps this man was witnessing a test flight of US craft that had emerged from the military base in the Bahamas, which isn't too far away from Puerto Rico. This would explain the American jets that were accompanying it.

As for the abduction claims and alien photos, those seem like some very square shouldered aliens, and it looks rather like something from a movie, though without a decent copy of the original photos, we can't know for sure.
I can understand why he might claim to have been abducted after seeing this, if you've got a half believable abduction story and 'actual' photos of aliens, you have the potential to make more money from books, interviews etc than someone with just a UFO sighting story and a few pictures of what might be a space craft.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Looks very genuine! I wish we could get a guy with an HD Camera to take some photos of a ufo that abducted him haha

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
This case was already discussed here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and here :

....and here :

The list continues, try search engine.

If you're annoyed with similar threads, MOVE ON! Some people, such as myself, missed the other threads, so this one is appreciated because it brought this incident to my attention. The others didn't/couldn't because I never saw them. Do you have anything of value to contribute? Because your complaint that "this has been posted before" HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by Trueman

this is the thing that bugs me abouts ats the "it been discussed already "attitude,
well maybe just maybe i like real time discusion as aposed to just reading

i love it when someone says what im thinking.Plus with all the newbies here on
ATS how are they meant to find these older threads
make that 168 stars

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join