It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man took photos of the UFO that abducted him - Looks impressive!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by quedup

This, to me, seems more like a post-dated collusion.
If this had been talked about in 1988 then it would have validity, but, only after the fact that NWO is part of the fringe canon is this talked about.

It would be like someone suddenly popping up now, claiming they were told about, shown, 9-11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Fukishima, and any other number of things back in 1985, but, are only now coming forward about it.

The whole thing stinks.
Further, where are all these other corroborating witnesses and how is it that NONE of them have come forward until now, some 20 years later?

No, this whole thing stinks of an after the fact, post dated collusion cooked up by the claimed witness and his partner in crime that's posing as the researcher.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Ok Druscilla, you came onto this thread within an hour (please don't start posts about this time - read) and started to (try and) influence people to not be involved in this thread because there were threads that had been closed before concerning the same subject?

(Read the first few pages and looking at Druscilla's insistent comments) So, there have been threads about this subject and other websites have displayed that a photographer has said that he was involved in the hoax.

If a photographer claims to have hoaxed a video, surely he must be under the same scrutiny that a photographer is when he claims to have seen the actual incident?

Isn't this the easiest way to push something under the carpet? Call it a hoax and then get someone (who was behind the camera) to say that they took the film?

Why is that an explanation for a hoax?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
reply to post by Poopooplatter

I personally think there might be some truth to this case. And for all of you rambling about "its already posted a thousand times" You guys need to chill. I bet you guys I can find info on this case, including different videos of it that nobody new existed. Also, I find it somewhat discouraging to post or talk about a topic on any thread say from 2004. Hell, nobody really cares about posting much as they immediately think, "this is an old thread, i am not gonna post on this thread". And yes this incident happened back in the 80s.

With that attitude this is why nothing ever goes past "Fake" or "debunked" here on ATS.

Very well said and so true, it's very off putting for many members. Hell, they go on like it's a bloody Court Case - it's a matter of interest - full stop. They'll be bringing lawyers in next.

Even this comment I'm making, some obsessed member who thinks he's in court will come along and start bully tactics - it goes right over my head but I know lots of people don't post because of it - you can't have any kind of conversation without their permission.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Just a note on the photos.

The other 2 photos have the airplane and the UFO also going at it next to the branches. And if you line up the branches in the two photos (as good as possible, as there seems to have been some change in them from one photo to the next), you'll notice the plane hardly moves at all, and the UFO only moves a little. Now, that's a pretty dull dogfight! And I wonder how the branches got moved.

I suspect some monkey business.

actually, this pic combo corroborates the testimony.
He never mentioned a dogfight and illustrated the planes flew in orbits that allowed one plane to always be near the object yet always apart. He briefly gestured a triangle formation which these show perfectly

I dont have an answer to the "trimmed branches" other than to say that's reaching for it.
kinda silly to trim branches to take a fake shot when it can be hung on any other tree without trimming.

b

I have a most unbelievable answer: wind. IMO...nothing is "trimmed", but appears so as it moved maybe lighting was slightly different...could be any number of things.
edit on 18-4-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by Trueman

this is the thing that bugs me abouts ats the "it been discussed already "attitude,
well maybe just maybe i like real time discusion as aposed to just reading

It is a waste of server space and search clutter. Why do you need to repeat everything that has been said before?

Continuing to drail and post in the thread is kinda the kettel calling the pot black don\t you think??

How about staying on topic?

I agree. This is the first I have heard of this video/incident. So I, for one, appreciate people bringing up topics that may have already been touched on...if for no other reason than it is good to bring new people into the discussion.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Just a comment about those island(s) that the man talked about. Go to bing maps and check out the World Islands off the coast of Dubai. Could this be the place that the aliens talked about?? Google maps has some of them named and United Kingdom is one of them with a few others named. Strange.....could this be where the elite will gather while the rest of us ......don't want to say it..lol.

edit on 18-4-2012 by anycomputerneeds because: I entered a wrong url link to google map of the islands

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I think the case proves itself to be a fake, very ill informed aliens, where the meteor?

The footage of the chat looks very old, hairstyles also look old so |I don't know where the 2012 date comes from although I may have missed something.

As for the man, he's making it up, his body language is totally consistent with a person hiding something and telling lies, he NEVER looks at the person interviewing him, as he talks his eye's roll upwards which is another sign of a liar, there's a classic interview with a British woman MP called Diane Abbot by Andrew Neil, in it she keeps rolling her eye's up when being asked about defrauding the tax payer, at every time she did it they were proven lies, ie its a well known trait.

Anyway, the whole thing for me is a made up story with collusion from the suited guy, I get the impression from looking at the abductee that he's an attention seeker, my mind seems to have a picture of an effeminate / gay attention seeker, I'm not maligning him, just saying what I see as a picture of how well I feel I understand him.

And no, I'm not saying gay people are liars etc etc etc, that dog does not hunt.

As said I just have a ability to look and listen to people and seem to know about them, it a common ability shared by many people, people in man management positions (as I was) who have or develop this skill if you were normally pick very good staff.

Could I be wrong, yes of course but I'm normally spot on...

The story seems to be just that for me, it was all too easy how he meets little beings on a road and he just goes with them without explaining this to the person, he seemed very rehearsed in facts like pointing out the dark skinned being was talking with his mouth and not by telepathy, just seems a weird comment, like someone who had done research on abductions?

The holograms, very Star Wars, media from Aliens always projected as holograms..

Sorry, too much smells for me without what I already feel about the character of the person....Calling it a foul.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Awesome post! Someone digging into the content, instead of these silly thread debates etc...

I had tried to make a thread about the gas smell wayyyy back like 4 years ago. It was an oily gassy smell.

I also was thinking about the "breeding" program, or whatever it is.... and how if they are just biological clone droid things, well, it explains why they need humans to breed with other humans, and why they are teaching so much to abductees etc.

The children they breed learn a better way from birth, free from the corruption of this society, while the contactees are learning and spreading better ways to humanity.

I think if I stumled on a place in as big of a mess, I would try to help from a distance too... Kind of like us trying to rehabilitate desert lands and teach agriculture etc, except our planet has wayyyy more problems than that to be fixed.

Apparently some of the children raised are trying to integrate into society now, and instead of contactees making more babies, they are teacjing the babies already raised, things like how to use a phone, organize furnature in their houses to fit in etc... but that is probly a WHOLE other thread....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
What spooks me the most was the mentioning of living on a floating island. That wasn't discussed back then either but it is now, coincidently. Not to mention there have been predictions about a large object striking the earth, and I can't remember right now who it was, but I remember something about a prediction that mentioned the same area he takes about. Anyone remember that?
This link mentions global warming as the reason for creating a floating island but that's NOT the point. The point is that they showed him something that is just being considered in the past few years. Like I said, SPOOKY
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Well, lets hope, if that is what he saw.... That it takes a LONNNNNG time to build it!

The longer it takes, the longer we have?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Actually, a few years back there were a TON of us on here having meteor dreams, or like a second moon crashing into the earth type dreams, which were ALL more like being there in real life experiencing it...

I started a thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

and many others, www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many of us were having these "dreams| right around the same time...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

On the contrary, if you knew the difference between videos taken today, and those from 1980s, you would know that that video does seem to be from the 1980s-1990s. Even the photos he took look like from that time.

Second, you could also stop being lazy and do a search of that man's name. Amauri Rivera ufo/s and see what comes up...

Here is another link with a different video. In this video they interview a former U.S. Air Force Lt. Col Wendelle Stevens who says he was one of the military personnel to interview Rivera back then about his abduction.
www.disclose.tv...

edit on 18-4-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I also made a thread about such a dream where I saw a meteor/asteroid, which i followed in my dream through space for a very long time and saw it going straight for Earth. This was some years back.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I dont like the picture of the jet and the ufo.How big is the chance to take a picture of a fighter jet in mid air and a ufo at the same time. And somehow the hole story sounds strange. Sorry!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
WOW... I believe it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

You are right he is a liar...better?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I am calm. Why I hate text there is no way to express emotion or lack of it. When I said you are wrong there was no malice just my opinion.

I watched the video with sound, and decided he was telling the truth (at least as far as his memory was serving which could be flawed, or a dream or an active imagination).

I then watched with the sound off to judge his eye movements and see if they were a tell, and then stated my opinion on that.

But to just watch without sound you cannot conclude anything you are correct.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Please ignore the trolls and disblievers it's not their fault they don't believe, I for one believe you and I'm sure lots of others do too even if they don't make a post to you, there are lots of abductees, you are not alone on this subject and there will be many more to come, I'm really pleased you shared your truthful story, well done for being brave, S&F for you.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Actually, a few years back there were a TON of us on here having meteor dreams, or like a second moon crashing into the earth type dreams, which were ALL more like being there in real life experiencing it...

I started a thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

and many others, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many of us were having these "dreams| right around the same time...

Thanks for your response! I haven't read the posts you linked to yet, wanted to respond to this first, but wow! It's like a global subconscious, isn't it?

In 2009, I believe, I had a sort of waking dream of being in California (I've never been), and I was standing on a thin strip of beach that went parallel to a 2-lane highway. It was early in the morning and it was cool. The ocean was behind me and across the street were a few 4 or 5 story buildings, that looked like white stucco offices. For some reason, I felt I was on the south end of a city, like a city area to the south of downtown, but not very crowded or bustling. There were a couple of people around, a jogger and a biker. I heard a big, unbelievable boom sound behind me and I turned to see something had hit the water not too far from shore. As it hit, it made an unbelievable cracking and splitting sound, it was like the crash itself immediately caused a quake, as the buildings across the street crumbled and one of the men I mentioned was crushed. I was suddenly over the city and watched as the ocean water filled the streets and climbed the hills in the city and everything was quickly covered in water. At the time, I thought it was either Los Angeles or San Francisco, but I lean towards SF, for whatever reason. I felt it was June or September because of the weather. At the time, it didn't seem like the details were important, like it wouldn't matter, just the crash, quake, and flood were the focus, as it was so real, so detailed, it was like i was really there.

I also dreamt of somewhat the same situation in Savannah, Georgia, another place I've never been, but the cobblestone streets were so real, I knew so many details, it was just very strange. In that dream, it was night time and the government told business owners and residents to leave quickly, but not to tell tourists, as not to cause a panic, because the ocean was going to flood all the way in.

I don't know what the point of so many having these dreams is, but I think it means something

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Why are you trying so hard to derail this thread? I wouldn't know it from reading your posts on here but this particular thread IS NOT about the integrity or laziness of the internet-public's aptitude for research.

Your barn door (fly) seems wide open.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
This case was already discussed here :

...and here :

....and here :

The list continues, try search engine.

Then why are you wasting your time here reading it again for? or, are you pointing out that the new readers can see more on this story here, here and here???

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by quedup

Amaury Rivera is one of the most famous cases of fraud in the world. Rivera never wanted to deliver the negatives of the photos for analysis. Furthermore Rivera has sentence for drugs and was arrested in 1993. Rivera is not a good example of truth.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Also, it's not a stretch to believe the fellow may have simply lost the negatives. How many of you have negatives of photos you have in any of your photo albums? I know I don't. I tend to believe most of us normal folk throw them away with the package the photos came in when we move the photos to albums.

If I have a picture of UFOs from my alien encounter...........I AM KEEPING THOSE NEGATIVES. lol wow this should be the whole argument as to the pictures being fake or not. No one is throwing away negatives of a flying saucer. BS written all over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join