It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NaturalNews exclusive: Michigan government unleashes armed raids on small pig farmers, forces farmer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

(NaturalNews) NaturalNews can now confirm that the Michigan Department of Natural Resources has, in total violation of the Fourth Amendment, conducted two armed raids on pig farmers in that state, one in Kalkaska County at Fife Lake and another in Cheboygan County. Staging raids involving six vehicles and ten armed men, DNA conducted unconstitutional, illegal and arguably criminal armed raids on these two farms with the intent of shooting all the farmers' pigs under a bizarre new "Invasive Species Order" (ISO) that has suddenly declared traditional livestock to be an invasive species.

www.naturalnews.com...

Our government is so out of control lately......wth is going on?

The ISO also deems farmers who raise these pigs to be felons, and DNR officials were ready to make arrests on the scene and haul away these farmers to be prosecuted as hardened criminals.

"I think this is an unconstitutional order, these actions of the DNR are way out of bounds," attorney Joseph O'Leary told NaturalNews in an interview today. He is representing one of the farmers who was targeted in these raids. "To take what was six months ago an entirely legal activity, and suddenly people are felons over it. They're not growing drugs, running guns or killing anybody, they're raising animals pursuant to USDA regulations and state of Michigan regulations. They haven't done anything wrong here, and the DNR is treating them like they are hardened criminals."

Okay so I urge you to read the entire article and pass it on to everyone. This # needs to stop!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with Michigan's large Muslim community?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is not the America I grew up in. It's more like the damned twilight zone. You're right this has to stop!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It's horrible that the farmer had to shoot his own pigs. It's very sad to see what this world is coming to. My prayers are with the farmers. RIP little pigs.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Who's the PIGs? ANYONE who would rather use govt as a weapon rather than "for the people".

Power Inflicting Government = PIG.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You guys and this story... c'mon really?

Have you even read the ruling rather than the "news" article? If you didn't here it is:

www.michigan.gov...

If the pigs were migrant Mexican workers that the fed was rounding up, whose side you on then?

As for the hogs in question, just use your brain and look into the truth w/o someone telling you what the truth is. Drudge and Alex aren't exactly great at telling truths as much as they are at telling their view of the truth.

Really.

Derek

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oh, I've been following this and it is just SO wrong.

I mean, I get the problem with the feral pigs, but man, I wish a feral pig would show up here. I keep a gun handy in case a deer does.

Free food as far as I'm concerned.

new topics

top topics

join