It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Declaration of Independence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Do you agree with the sentiments expressed in the following document, and would you add yourself as co-signatory ? I added a title and my own signature in bold at the end, making it legal for myself.

groups.yahoo.com...

Planetary Declaration of Independence

We, the People of the many and various Sovereign democratic nations of the planet Earth, united in our diversity, hereby accuse our respective national governments of commiting serious crimes agaignst us, amounting to sedition and treason by allowing and continuing to allow the criminally fraudulent international banking industry (a 'foreign power') to unlawfully usurp unlawful financial sovereignty over us.

We assert that this situation is repugnant to us, it is against common right and reason, and it is certainly impossible to be performed by virtue of the simple fact that the interest upon the fraudulently
created loans (by means of which the criminal international banking industry has unlawfully usurped our various national sovereignties) is demonstrably impossible to be paid.

We are therefore in lawful rebellion against this untennable state of affairs as required of us according to universal principles of law and equity.

No person is above the law!

We hereby demand according to universal law and equity, that our various national legal constitutions be immediately restored to their proper lawful & sovereign position above our governments and above the criminal international banking industry- thereby expediting an immediate end to criminally usurious multinational banking practices & commensurate criminal corporate environmental damage and destruction;while simultaneously initiating a health giving revolution for our various peoples and our one planet without undue financial constraint.

Signed,

HiAliens, Citizen of Earth

(((+The People of Earth?))

I will create a PDF that can be downloaded and copied for free.

I think it's important that we create documents that clearly reflect and state our wishes as citizens of Earth.

Do you agree with the sentiments contained herein?

Is there anything you'd like to change about the document?

edit on 17-4-2012 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'm with you, as I understand it is legally possible I e been reading about a thing called a "STRAWMAN" very and I'll say again VERY INTERESTING, if you don't know about strawman I suggest you do some reading it explains common slavery,let me guess your not a slave KEEP READING! NOT @ OP!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hi BIYH,,

Not sure what you mean by strawman... I've only heard it used as a debating tactic, do you have a link?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Strawman is basically you Incorporated...

get mail from the government? ever wonder why its in all capitols?

you are an employee for the Federal Corperation of America via the Social Security System

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I'm not American. But yes, I heard about the gov using the power of ALL CAPS to dehumanise people.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
state our wishes as citizens of Earth.

I like it but I believe reality is driven by actions not wishes.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Every action starts from the mind/intention.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm not American. But yes, I heard about the gov using the power of ALL CAPS to dehumanise people.

I thought about this option as I was falling asleep, but I wasn't about to edit my post for clarification. I simply assumed American based on the US Constitution in the OP, as well as being American myself.

No doubt, most countries have entities similar to the Social Security System. This is the tool they use to enslave the population.

here are some links that might explain some...

www.yourstrawman.com...
www.cyberclass.net...

even Webster dictionary tells us this...

: a person set up to serve as a cover for a usually questionable transaction

www.merriam-webster.com...

and finally a video

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ohh mayn was hoping you had some dirt regarding Aliens

On topic: This is something that baffles and annoys me, I don't want anyone to be in charge of me, I don't want to need money to survive, I don't want to buy into this system that rapes the world at all.....Is there anywhere I could have been born on this planet that means I wouldn't have to answer to any higher powers?

It depresses me when I see the birds, the ants, and even worms going about their lives with true freedom...more than my self

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

This assumes that Aliens actually care about that pdf file doesn't it? perhaps their jurisdiction over this galaxy supersedes the primitive insects ( us ) that live on the floating balls of resources..

It very well could be that the ants you step on during your morning walk to your car have also written up their own sidewalk declaration of independence but we just don't pay enough attention, or lack the understanding of ant communication to know about it ..

It sounds like I'm being facetious but I'm really not.. I'm serious.. why do you think they'd care? and who's to say they'd even be aware of us if they came by to collect our resources? for all we know, they'd see us as pests in need of pest control .. They could be so advanced we seem like algae stuck to the sides of the rock .. Or so immense in physical size that the earth is just a stone in the river of space.

Things to consider.. we have a sense of self importance, I'm just suggesting we may not be that significant in the grand scheme of things.. when you really sit back and imagine the size of the universe, I tend to lean towards thinking we're just a spec of dust ON a spec of dust.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

somebody's gotta do it!

why sit out?

-----------------

your picture look just like what we used to do in the classroom here in America btw

edit on 17-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

I thought about this option as I was falling asleep, but I wasn't about to edit my post for clarification. I simply assumed American based on the US Constitution in the OP, as well as being American myself.

No doubt, most countries have entities similar to the Social Security System. This is the tool they use to enslave the population.

here are some links that might explain some...

www.yourstrawman.com...
www.cyberclass.net...

even Webster dictionary tells us this...

: a person set up to serve as a cover for a usually questionable transaction

www.merriam-webster.com...

and finally a video

Is this info all 100% correct? I'm reading through the first link about half way through. Really interesting.

How do I get all my strawman's money?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There cant be a declaration of "anything" if we're still in a "civil war"...

Just saying...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am all for signing it. Just one question how do you intend to deliver it to the right folks? In a world where we have less and less control over our own lives it feels good to put your foot down and declare enough is enough.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm all for this and genuinely think it could be used as it is intended, but do you really think it is complete?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So what are you asking for punishment or removal of the guilty parties? Just curious to see what everyone thinks is right and fair. We talking a hanging or a banishment?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mushyp

using the Social Security System, your strawman is used as collateral. giving a value to you based on taxes you will pay throughout your lifetime

some food for thought...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Great work mate I agree with u 100%

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Awesome idea! I will by all means be printing and passing these on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join