It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.7 quake in Chile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

I'm sure spacejockey will be here soon telling you that this is nothing to be concerned about.

There is nothing to see here, please move over to the quake watch thread where they are discussing how many earthquakes they have been thru.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

What about the 7.0 that just happened? Is that a daily occurence?

What has to happen so you pull your head out of the sand?

link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by dreamfox1

I'm sure spacejockey will be here soon telling you that this is nothing to be concerned about.

There is nothing to see here, please move over to the quake watch thread where they are discussing how many earthquakes they have been thru.

Nothing to see here.

XD lol

link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
With respect, unless it's a MAJOR quake, do we really need to start a new thread each time?

You can post info, speculate and comment on the QUAKE WATCH thread, which has very informed people there, that can help clarify earthquake statistics, theories etc.

I'd just rather there be just one place to post and comment in, regarding earthquakes.

Quake Watch

But..but..it doesent look all pretty and doomy gloomy tidy when it's posted in the Quake Watch thread.
ONly purpose for threads like this is to get stars/flags for fearmongering. If these guys were actually interested in earthquakes i'm sure they would have posted it in the Quake Watch thread, but they are not.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Oh no wai! A 7 just happened! Where?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

What would I have to gain from scaring people? I like to keep people informed on things like this is that a bad thing. I just see a pattern if i wanted to try to freak people out i'd be like OMG the worlds ending christ is back and if we don't accept him the world will explode.

I'll put the next one in quake watch sorry that i think after 50+ pages of replys that the topic starts to get a lil muddy.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Guys, thought that's what this thread was for..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Stop saying it's unusual, cause it's not.
It's the same pattern every year, thats also why i dare to predict the quakes like i do here, all those areas mentioned wil get a semi big or a big quake, i have been right the whole year and is allmost sure it will continue.

It's not based on guessing, it's based on observation.

Again i can only say that the area that are not active are the ones to look out for. North western part of South America is the main places, but also Peru, Chile area, Cuba, Haiti and i dont think Mexico is out of the danger zone yet, could be a big one lurking of the coast. The volcanic activity in those areas tell that, there is something building up.

as the fault line stretching from Sumatra to Papua New Guinea is still at risk at a big one.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
IMO: This year is the first year that I have seen so many earthquakes being reported in the same region. Something is going on. What is causing it I do not knmow as I am not involved with the research. But I def feel like the earth is going through a change..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Fear Mongering nonsense...

"It is absolutely normal. For MILLIONS of years its how the world forms. Sometimes one after another and over and over and destruction and chaos and global warming and cooling.

MAN! Its how the darn thing WORKS. Just because……." *

*My Complete response at thread :

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
yeah im goin with the earths core is shutting down

. we are going to need to gather up a team and build a ship to dig deep down threw the earths core and set off a series or nukes in order to save the world .

wheres Will Smith, and Jeff Goldblum when you need them

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join