It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Igan's New Chemtrail Video From "Trance-Formation"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This is probably my 1st official chemtrail thread, though I've posted about chemical spraying by "crop dusters" and other contracted sprayers, who supposedly sprayed "harmless" elements.

I watched his new documentary yesterday, and I am a big fan of Max. I listen to his weekly radio shows which I find quite comforting, it could be his soothing voice, but his perspective has always resonated with me.

This portion of the documentary is about 15 minutes long, worth a watch if you have researched Morgellons and/or chemtrails...

Trance-Formation

I did a lot of research into Morgellons back in 08'-09' and this portion of the documentary puts pieces together that is a bit unnerving. Max Igan is the opposite of a fear mongerer. He's more like the Mr. Rogers of the conspiracy world. Very calm, cool, and collected, and very well articulated.

What did some of you think of this "theory" about Morgellons and the trans-humanistic agenda?

It makes more sense to me than what we are told "officially". Why do so many doctors ridicule and ignore Morgellons patients?? These people are in agony! They are called liars and left to suffer.

Does anyone on ATS know a Morgellons sufferer?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If you are one of those "They'd never do that to the population" kind of person, check out 12:12 to the end of part 6, and the 1st minute of part 7 of this section of the excellent documentary Human Resources....

If you're feeling ambitious, watch the whole documentary. It's an eye opener.

edit on 17-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I'm actually in the process of watching right now. Some other thread brought up this video. I'm on part 4.

I like Max, a lot, I think his voice is soothing because he is somewhat enlightened. You learn to lower your tone and speak slower so that you are not offending someone else's mind. You always want to come off like you are inviting someone into your thoughts rather than projecting your thoughts into their mind. I'm not great at this feat as of yet, but from my progression I can see what he IS. He is good.

Comment later on part 5.

***EDIT:
4.5 minutes in and it sounds like he may be talking about the mark of the beast. Something that pulls you away from god and into computing potential, or an artificial omnipitence... I read somewhere recently that they plan on every rock and tree having nano particles inside causing a connection that could be integrated with the internet. Chemtrails would be the likely delivery system for such a feat...

Kind of like Agent Smith Vs. Neo. Agent smith was the technology and he was perfect through ones and zeroes, and yet... Neo using belief in himself and a trust in the order of things was always stronger, because he was creating what was happening, while Smith was policing it with hack cheats... I'm a Neo supporter, never liked hacks.
edit on 4/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

This Video is explaining what I have been fighting since I was FOUR YEARS OLD. I always knew. I have always Known. I Know.

I don't understand why I have to be in this fight.
It has made me an outsider since before I started school.
My parents couldn't even influence me.
I remembered something before I was HERE.

There IS Evil.
It is HERE.

I hope I have many Allies with me...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Would you be willing to share with us what you've been suffering from since age 4? If not, I understand.

I am a believer in these man-made milky mists that are abnormally lingering longer than they should if they were basic contrails. I understand all about atmospheric conditions conducive for contrails, these are different.

Today it was 90 degrees here. The past week it was in the upper 40s- low 50s... no contrails really. Today, it's like they were out in fleets! Same flight paths, but no sustained contrails under much cooler conditions. I know the upper atmosphere is very different than ground temps, but come on... we're not all idiots.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I was speaking more to the humans who would wish I was not here more than anything else.
When I was born I did not cry. I just looked around. I was always pissed off with this reality.

I turned four, and some point that year I had an experience that made me know I was no different from every other person except that I had different experiences. I lost my identity being automatically happening to me. I had to decide who I was.

I woke up to the truth. I really shouldn't give it away though.

I became FREE when I was 4. I was lucky or unlucky depending on perspective... I can never go back to sleep. I have tried really hard too...

I only suffer by the lack of understanding of what we truly ARE. Nothing else.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Yeah, I think I know exactly what you're talking about. It was 4 years old for me too.
Ever since that age, I always knew... I was a Jedi. Then Star Wars came out later and I was like "WTH man, I was here first!"

I'm only partially joking there. "Some" of us know by about that age, I've met others. We know for certain, something is very very wrong here! Putting the pieces back together takes different amounts of time for each of us, but getting there is worth the adventure, sometimes.

Not so much for me. My luck is so bad, Job from the Bible sends me sympathy cards.
Maybe I'll have better luck in the next lifetime. Regardless, we're all in this together, right here and right now. We are the only ones looking out for us, we can't count on anyone but ourselves, or our individual "consciousness".

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

And yet I am counting on all of you...

But YES. You did get exactly what I was saying. You Know...

The Force IS Strong with this ONE.

3:08 to 4:28 is what happened to me, at age 4. I have always been dissatisfied though..
DustyToad: "I had an experience that made me know I was no different from every other person."

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

And yet I am counting on all of you...

But YES. You did get exactly what I was saying. You Know...

The Force IS Strong with this ONE.

And The Force will be with you, always. We can take comfort in that.

If you're like me, you are in a constant battle with the forces that can't get to you directly, so they get to you through others, yes? You like me are probably too awake and too strong to be affected, yet others we lower our shields for, they (this force) gets to us through those people. At least that's my experiences.

My theory was the magnetic forces tied to the moon. After watching Max's chemtrail/Morgellons/Trans-human perspective.... we could be dealing with the onset of the Borg assimilation here. Very slow motion assimilation.... give it 5 more years, and they'll have external implants I bet.

ETA- I do like that Jim Carrey speech. And I do know what he's talking about, except sometimes I can't turn it off.
edit on 17-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I was going to stop responding so that others can get in here with out thinking this was some exclusive club...

YES. Exactly. YES.

umm. I guess mainly for me it is through my girlfriend. But it is through everyone.

It's like a Hot air balloon that has weights on it. I have never figured out how to still live in society and at the same time not have weights.

All I can do...

IS get lighter.

The Only real point I can come up with for being here is too make others lighter as well. And besides you can never really die anyway, so we may as well just LIVE!

8:24 - 10:32 in the above posted video is VERY important, and it's the main theme, for what is happening to US.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I think of it as being like a lighthouse, shining brightly in the darkness. How many lighthouses do you see side by side? None. That's why some of us are so spread out. We can't all be in the same areas, how effective and efficient would that really be? So many around me living in darkness. Not another lighthouse in sight too.

Your girlfriend is probably the most effective and efficient way of getting to you. Welcome to my world, hard times on that road, but powering through that does have it's benefits. So hard though. If I wasn't a Jedi I don't think I'd have made it this far. Colloidal silver, no TV, organic foods, and complete honesty are your best tools for success.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

We know for certain, something is very very wrong here! Putting the pieces back together takes different amounts of time for each of us, but getting there is worth the adventure, sometimes.

Not so much for me. My luck is so bad, Job from the Bible sends me sympathy cards.

Start at 7:15 and you can end at 9:50. Please don't judge Tupac if you don't like him. I have seen Hardcore truth in him, no matter what anyone says.

He speaks about Job and a lot more. The same way you do. I have only read parts of the Bible. I pretty much stick to the Wiseness, rather than the stories, but this seems important somehow.

Here: 7:15 - 9:50 (exactly what we are talking about)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

We are all soldiers of misfortune... of course I like Tupac. I've never heard that 1st part about him talking about Job, that's pretty funny, i'm going to show that to my gf, she will roll her eyes at me after hearing that stuff. I have heard the other parts though, Tupac spoke a lot of truth.

I actually hate most rap, I think the basic theme and message is mindless and commercial. I think it has a negative effect on those who listen to the same songs repeatedly, like a hypnotic effect that eventually manifests into physical mimicking reality. Tupac though, diamond in the rough, a rare breed.

I liked his recent Coachella hologram performance. Sadistic and nostalgic all at once.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just watched it and searched ATS if there was a thread on this. Max Igan is the man. Below is the full documentary:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Max Igan will be talking of chemtrails in a seminar in Opatija - croatia. He will be there together with Rick Simpson and Jindrich bayer and seminar is scheduled for 8h.

That looks promising...

Here's the link to follow:
speechevents.com...

top topics

join