It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light on moon, Spiral on Mars. w/ Co-ordinates.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hey there,
Came across the following spots on 1) Mars has some strange spiral looks like its drawn into the land
and 2 ) The Moon behind the lander is a red light with what looks like another post sticking out beside it.

I haven't been able to find an explanation for either.
The Moon picture is the "annotated landing spot" on Google earth.

Let me know your thoughts!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The moon pic is very interesting however not very clear although we can see a red object we cant really tell what it is. As for the spirals on Mars it could be the wind on Mars forming small spirals in the sand, there are sand tornadoes on Mars so small spirals would not be out of norm.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm going to speculate that the "red thing" is the American flag and that "post" sticking up is one of the 3 strategically placed mirrors made to reflect special green lasers that are directed from earth.
As for the swirls in the sands on Mars I'll say it could be due to winds.
edit on 17/4/2012 by InnerTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The thing on the moon is strange. Is there anyway to enhance it or magnify it? Can't really tell what it is.

China hasn't been up there have they?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
Hey there,
Came across the following spots on 1) Mars has some strange spiral looks like its drawn into the land
and 2 ) The Moon behind the lander is a red light with what looks like another post sticking out beside it.

I haven't been able to find an explanation for either.
The Moon picture is the "annotated landing spot" on Google earth.

Let me know your thoughts!

Moon pic has a great big smudge across it. I'd go with "it's a smudge on the picture, not a red light on a stick".

Spiral looks like it could have been produced entirely naturally.

edit on 17/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Your friends at NASA (Never A Straight Answer) want you to know that what you are seeing is only a trick of light and shadows. There is nothing to see here, now move along citizen.

top topics

join