It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmer Eaten Alive By Chickens In New Herman Cain Ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Here's the video description on youtube

Via The Raw Story: "As far as shock value goes, it's hard to top blasting a bunny into bloody chunks with a shotgun. Yet, conservative pitchman Herman Cain has managed to do it. In his latest ad, the former motivational speaker turned presidential candidate depicts a farmer being eaten alive by a flock of chickens, in a mime of the Reagan Administration's famous anti-drug ad, "This is your brain on drugs." Except in Cain's latest ad, the farmer is the taxpayers, and the chickens — well, they're "big government," naturally. Which is why they proceed to devour the farmer, leaving just a skeleton to wave at the camera..."

I love Cain's latest ads. First a goldfish gets mud thrown on it, then they catapult a bunny and take a 12 gauge to it...and now a farmer is devoured by his chickens...and a little girl likes to hang around to.

I just love the acting in this one. Problably my favorite so far.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

freakin sadistic sick #....

I don't get the point or purpose. And is this a new ad?
Why does he have a new ad? Is he tryna move into the chicken business now, instead of pizza?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I dont know why he keeps running these types of ads, but I find them hilarious. If I never heard of Cain before, and saw these ads, I would be scared as heck of the guy....but since I already know who he is, I find these ads alot more funny than serious.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Why does he have a new ad?

Seriously. Was this before he dropped out? Bastard frightens me.

Wow. I read Santorum. NVM. Still leaving original comment because, well, it's important to admit when you're an asshat.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
AMERICAS CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME....TO ROOST!

I can hera pablo francisco imitating movie voice guy now.

In the Country something is hungry...for blood.
This fall...the Chickens are coming...
And they are looking for something finger licking..
And only One man can stop them...
Colonel Sanders is....THE KENTUCKY TERMINATOR!
Col sanders: ALright yall....Original or extra crispy!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Makes perfect sense

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Why does he have a new ad?

Seriously. Was this before he dropped out? Bastard frightens me.

Wow. I read Santorum. NVM. Still leaving original comment because, well, it's important to admit when you're an asshat.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Herman Cain Quit Race, But Can Still Spend Funds With Little Restriction

What reason would you have to run an Ad besides to throw around the money (friends?) you raised for the campaign?

But I have to say RE: the Ad.

edit on 17-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
GMO modified chickens mutate into zombie-chicks and eat the sowers of GMO corn, lol.

This ad is funny/apropos. The elite have been eating GMO food for years and look at what they turned into money grubbing power mongers. The .001% are vampires to be sure and it is the .999%'s blood is what they lap up.

Who the heck is Herman Cain? At least his commercial is entertaining!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Still better done than Birdemic.

I hope he keeps making these. Yea, its weird, but pretty harmless. I don't think anyone is going to change their views on underlying issues of government spending/taxation based on these ads. Its just a publicity tool.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Still better done than Birdemic.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Shock_and_Terror

Birdemic has been noted for its poor quality, with reviewers calling out its wooden acting, bad dialogue, amateurish sound and editing, nonsensical plot and, in particular, its special effects, consisting entirely of poorly rendered CGI eagles and vultures that, in addition to performing physically awkward aerial maneuvers (non-animated bird sprites in the background will simply rotate 360° in mid-air), spit acid and explode with unrealistic smoke upon impact with the ground.

Poor quality, bad dialogue, nonsensical.....Sounds like Herman Cain to me!

I hope he keeps making these. Yea, its weird, but pretty harmless.

In addition to finding his new ads hilarious, I kind of do appreciate them. They're pretty "out of the ordinary" so to say. Cain, atleast to me, isnt afraid of going all out nuts to show his view. (I do not support some of his political views BTW) Who would of thought shooting bunnies with a 12 gauge and having a farmer get eaten alive by his own GMO chickens (okay, maybe not GMO, but why not, eh?) would be a comical, and/or a far out way of showing his idea that big government hurting the average citizens? Now if some other politicians could come up with some imaginative ads like Cain did...(not the same style, but something out of the ordinary)
edit on 17-4-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join