It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How tough are the Global Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I propose a test, a test to see how tough the global elite really are. This spell came from my deceased coven leader. She claims to have used this spell with high rate of success and a large body count after a week of wild abandon with this curse. I think it's time to actually fight back and use this on the people who are ruining our lives and finally do some real good. This site is about knowing about the true plans of the Global Elite, but what about a solution to the problem. Let's fight back and show them they need to stop now.

Nine Layers of Hell Curse

I will be leaving this spell on my site until the first week of May 2012. After that date passes, the spell can be found elsewhere, but until then, have fun.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ha! Now thats thinking out of the box

Lets hex those [SNIP]ers!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

They are using their sorcery against us, why not do the same and fight them in a way they can't stop us. If they plan to sacrifice us to Moloch then we should be doing the same to them. Since murder is illegal, we can hex and curse them all we want within the law. My coven leader has built her reputation on this spell, because of its tendency to first ruin the victims life before it closes in for the final kill, this spell is a load of fun to watch. If this is done on Obama or something, we can watch his life fall apart on the news each night. If we all did this at the same time, the power would blast through any spiritual protection these monsters are using. Obama isn't the intended target, but it would be fun to use him as a show of power as others strike the real power structure and leave them in ruin as their personal lives and health go to hell. I've never used this as a group ritual, but we should consider doing this as a group on a single target. Me an my roommate are going to use it Friday, but we'll have to figure out who to use it on.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Yeah ummm.Hey genius did you know some of these folks are not capable of protection and thus will be open for infestation or oppression as a result of their lack of strength of will?
A curse with novice ,worse non magik people is a very bad idea, learn protection before you mess with hell.
And if you are wrong you are screwed.If they are stronger you are screwed.
I would rather lead a division into Iraq again before I would ever pass those horrid gates.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Yeah,sorry,dont mean to make fun. I am open.

Have you heard Oliver Stones kid talk about the Jinni?
Pretty interesting.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

So you take pleasure in destroying the lives of others? And you and your room mate will have to "figure out" whose life to ruin this Friday just for kicks hey? You do realise there are consequences for your actions, right?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Aren't they like old and brittle? Can't we like... just kick their canes? xD nah jk

The Nine layers of Hell isn't what you think btw.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by ramle

You do realise there are consequences for your actions, right?

Karma can be erased with the right spells. Magic has no rules, it's just a tool like a hammer, it can build things or smash things. I choose to smash things, because to use a physical hammer is illegal, but magic is perfectly legal. If there are people working to take my freedoms, I'm all for destroying them and making sure they scream in agony. I want to watch them squirm as I throw their souls to those demons for what they are doing.

I've only use this spell once, but my leader has, it's perfectly safe from the sorcerer's side. Bringing Satan a snack puts you in good standing with the beast, so why not give him a feast he'll not soon forget. Would it be better if the Global Elite went completely insane one at a time and committed suicide? I should try that instead, I have several spells for such a thing. Tooth for a tooth, eye for an eye.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I like your attitude OP.
I say have at it. If spells get em, do it.

Physically the Elite are built like veal,
so no prob there. But if Magic hits them
where it hurts, more power to you.
(and your spells)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

As long as innocent people are not being targeted, then I guess that's ok. Take care and good luck with your endeavours.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Oh boy oh boy oh boy I'm in, and I have crowley's version of the Nekronomicon !!!! Leather bound !!! REAL INK !

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The spell will be cast at 11pm Pacific time on Friday April 27th to give people time to acquire the materials. I'll have the name and pictures of the target up a few days before the ritual. I'll choose a target that should be easy to follow on mainstream media. Suggestions are welcome. The more the mirier.

When we do this, let's take our time in the visualizations to take that person through the worst of the worst. I suggest watching all the Final Destination movies for visualization ideas. I plan to spend about an hour on this ritual. You might want to practice a few dry runs before doing this spell. I'm going to make a daytime video showing how to perform the physical movements of this spell in the next few days and supply a link here.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I can't make this too easy. The spell should have enough information to figure it out. I had to figure it out without the instructions at all. Here's the targets.
Targets for the spell

Pick one, they're all evil if Kenneth Lewis isn't enough. I think we should concentrate our power, and see what happens. I'm confident we can get though any magical protection he might have, but I doubt there's anything, so this should be a clean curse. May Satan feast well.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I guess it was a waste of time pasting this here since it seems everyone is unanimous about letting the elite off the hook without as much as an attempt to strike back. The plan will continue, but I think to make up for it, I'm going to use my strongest curses. I might add them to the page linked above in case if anyone else want to let them feel the wrath. I think my Earth Manifestation, and Fire Manifestation curses will be used after I retired them in 2011 after they proved to be too strong. This Satanic ritual will bring them harm, but I want it now. I'm going to double my efforts in this mission.

top topics

join