It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention: I need all astral travelers, dream jumpers, people who meditate, Channeling professionals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22

Originally posted by hoonsince89
reply to post by bulldetector

Perhaps you are a healer and you dont know it...

Took the words right out of my mouth...

you probably have a healing gift of some sort...Could be Reiki, as at level II, you could do distance healing just by visualizing...

Just a thought.

When ever a person tells me something that i dont know,i tend to ask them what it is before i look it up,what is 'Reiki' ?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
OP, I need you to have a dream about me, a few times.. There's multiple things going on over here and you sound like you got that magic!

Did you have a dream last night by the way.

Were you wearing a tan shirt with maybe burgundy stripes, blue eyes, blond hair, maybe 5'6 to 5'8...or dark brown eyes?

Well...who ever it was, I believe was in a wheel chair or incapacitated for some reason. I say this because it was a grown man I was caring, never carried a big person before going there. Odd.

I get to the forest entrance and all I see is people holding people, some caring them, some holding hands, it was so chaotic that I couldn’t even see the camp sight as hundreds of people were in line, all I could see is the people in front of me and me carring some body, and than I woke up.

A whole lot of people might not have answered this thread on the ats, but I think a lot of people looked at this and for some reason got there, they made it!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

you probably have a healing gift of some sort...Could be Reiki, as at level II, you could do distance healing just by visualizing...

Just a thought.

When ever a person tells me something that i dont know,i tend to ask them what it is before i look it up,what is 'Reiki' ?

REIKI is healing by laying on of hands. Cannalizing energy to heal self and others from dis-ease physicaly, mentaly & emotionaly. I am a Reiki level 1 myself (Level 2 in June). Look up Dr. Mikao Usui...you will find all you need to know.

If you are interested in the subject, I highly recommed the following book.

ESSENTIAL REIKI

Getting attuned to Reiki was probably the best thing that happenned to me!

Hope this answers your questions. If not let me know and I will gladly help

Teye22

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Just a thought.

REIKI is healing by laying on of hands. Cannalizing energy to heal self and others from dis-ease physicaly, mentaly & emotionaly. I am a Reiki level 1 myself (Level 2 in June). Look up Dr. Mikao Usui...you will find all you need to know.

If you are interested in the subject, I highly recommed the following book.

ESSENTIAL REIKI

Getting attuned to Reiki was probably the best thing that happenned to me!

Hope this answers your questions. If not let me know and I will gladly help

Teye22

i dont like to read or study things like that,i like a first hand experience with real people..So how are you a level 1,and can you share a little more with me.i think im a newbie at this. what level would i be if i was a 'Reiki' and why level 2 in june?
edit on 18-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I think everyone has guides with them in their life, maybe yours happen to be these healers you think? In many of my dreams, there is this tall, faceless man. He is always showing me things, informing me of something or other... He is extremely neutral and sometimes i wonder if he is an alien, but i NEVER see his face, and sometimes all i get is his voice, i'll share some of that on here when i get enough posts. Anyway i always am interested when i hear a dream of someone being led to a particular place or being shown a particular thing, because those kinds of dreams are sometimes prophetic or in some way profound, if only to the dreamer. That is very interesting, thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

i dont like to read or study things like that,i like a first hand experience with real people..So how are you a level 1,and can you share a little more with me.i think im a newbie at this. what level would i be if i was a 'Reiki' and why level 2 in june?
edit on 18-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

Reiki is available to all through attunement (initiation) by imputing symbols in your aura (by a master Reiki (level 3+). there are 3 levels plus a teaching level(Master Teacher) Each level requires an attuenement and teaches you the appropriate symbols according to the level.

What this does is it opens the "energy channels" so that you can cannalize the energie from the creator to the person receivng the treatment through your body and out your hands with the help of your spiritual guides. It can heal energy blockages throughout the body/soul using the chakras as main canalizing points.

In some cases, I have read that, although very rare, some people have "self-attuned" to reiki and that is why I mentionned it. Maybe this "could" be your case. If I were you I would go see a master (look online I am sure there must be one in your area). Just chat with him/her and you will know if its for you.....I did!

When healing, if one is not carefull, you could absorb part of the dis-ease and become ill yourself for a while. It is important to be grounded before doing any work. Also, when treating someone, the person givin the treatment also heals himself.

I have been level 1 for a year and a half now and getting attuned (by my master) to level 2 in June. This step begins the emotional/spiritual healing portion of reiki (Lvl 1 is physical). I will be tought new sysmbols and I know that 1 of them can be used for distance healing (with pratice).

This really works as I have received treatments and it made me fell like I was floating on a cloud...witch lead me to read more into this. Then I spoke with my master (not my master at that time) and asked him for the attunement.

As an example about myself, I have regular severe back pain from a past injury and this past Tuesday, I actually missed work because I couldn't get out of bed. After a nice massage from my wife I was able to move around and later that evening I decided to go to my designated area (My happy place!---spare room) and performed a self-treatment (to myself obviously). This felt warm and soothing. I went outside to have a smoke and my wife saw that I was already better (she mentionned it)...I had NO pain whatsoever....at all even up to today. Althought my injury is still there 4 life, I am able to relieve the pain just my treating myself. I have done the same for my wife, my kids and even my animals (that is fun although one of my cats doesn't like it). Can also de done on plants btw.

I hope this clarifies things a bit more for you, I am not the greatest at explaining things...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Wow, i am sorry to hear that.... I would not call yourself a failure because of this. Some things are just meant to happen whether we like it or not, We are here to learn after all. Perhaps this was needed for the progress of your step daughters life. Or maybe its just Karma being played out. Hope you dont take this comment the wrong way, and best for your future

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Its karma i believe.That side of the family has alot of issues as far as what happened before my stepdaughter was born...in fact,this whole situation taught me alot about Gods plan and how the lord punishes familys in the future for the blood line that was done wrong in the past.

Im glad you said karma,because thats what i thought for a very long time,i wish i could tell you more,thanks for listning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join