It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How might I learn to use psychic abilities?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
For the past few years I have felt myself becoming very different then everyone else. I'm 18, I have a girlfriend who I have been best friends with for 8 years and I plan on marrying her. I have one best friend other then her and thats about it. I tend to keep to myself a lot and my girlfriend thinks I am anti-social but I just feel so different then all these other people. The funny thing is this isn't how I used to be but I felt myself growing a lot my senoir year in highschool. And now I go to a junior college. I took a personality/career test at my school the other day for an assignment. The results came in and it said I was an INFJ. It also said that I was like 1% of the entire population. Haha this just added to my whole "i'm different" perspective. The test said I am extremely psychic and I have the ESP ability. I took one of mod's advice and checked out paranormal.about.com... . What I read was that the only way to strengthen your ability was to practice. For example when the phone rings, try to think who it is before you pick it up. The funny thing is, I do this all the time. The other example was trying to decipher a person's mood and tell whether they are happy or sad. This example is what I ALWAYS do for some reason. In my personality test thing I took it said I have a high ability to see through people and see what they are truly feeling. This struck me because I do have that ability at times with my friends and my girlfriend. I thought it was just my girlfriend because I have known her for so long but it has been happening with countless people. I found myself doing this to one of my professors yesterday. If I do possibly have the ability...and I want to strengthen it.... what else could I do? I've always thought of this stuff as kind of a joke but I am willing to take it seriously if this is just who I am and I haven't realized it yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
I too, have been surrounded by Psychic and psionic experiences for a lot of my life, not so much magic based, although I have nothing against it.

I found www.psipog.net to be really helpful for my psionic abilities, whether it's about learning the ability, learning to control it (which is why I went there, I lost control of my empathy.. not a fun experience...) or enhancing it further.

Although the person who said to have meditation as the base of psionics is absolutely right, meditation helps a lot when it comes to this sort of stuff.

And speaking of Psi wheels, can someone point me in the direction to a site where i can make them please

I have looked all over the place for them but I can't find them, so here is my best effort to eplain how to make one...
Take a piece of paper and cut it into a perfect square that is roughly 3 inches by three inches and then fold it corner to corner both ways so that it makes a pyramid (sounds hard but it isn't) then once you have your paper pyramid, take a needle and stick it into something that will hold it level I usually use a large square gum eraser then balance the pyramid onto the tip of the needle so that the paper is centered on it then it shoudl work. Make sure there are no air currents and try not to breathe on it while experimenting.

<< 1   >>

join