It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL and their Awakening is Now - Messiah Calls from Scripture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm going to give a straight definition to the numbers 996 and 966, tell me if they fit to what they represent...
I can not remember for the life of me when the number 996 and 966 came up in my research, so this will have to be as far as I can go for now.

Humanities completion in correlation with all there is to be. The end, possibly to be correlated with the 1000 year reign of Christ.

Humanities attempt to achieve said 996, which is of a struggle or conflict in the name of said completion with all there is to be. Although, I think I may be incorrect as to the struggle part... it may not be a conflict with one another, but a conflict of self. Which when resolved gives construct to 996.

Close?

In addition: Being that these seem to me, to be kind of transition numbers in a way... they include sacrifice for they are in relation to man... just thought I'd throw that in there.
edit on 17-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

But he was the ruler of the Jews. Also look at this detail.

[Wikipedia Mariamne

Mariamne II was the third wife of Herod the Great. She was the daughter of Simon Boethus the High Priest. Josephus recounts their wedding thus:“ There was one Simon, a citizen of Jerusalem, the son of one Boethus, a citizen of Alexandria, and a priest of great note there; this man had a daughter, who was esteemed the most beautiful woman of that time; and when the people of Jerusalem began to speak much in her commendation, it happened that Herod was much affected with what was said of her; and when he saw the damsel, he was smitten with her beauty, yet did he entirely reject the thoughts of using his authority to abuse her, as believing, what was the truth, that by so doing he should be stigmatized for violence and tyranny; so he thought it best to take the damsel to wife. And while Simon was of a dignity too inferior to be allied to him, but still too considerable to be despised, he governed his inclinations after the most prudent manner, by augmenting the dignity of the family, and making them more honorable; so he immediately deprived Jesus, the son of Phabet, of the high priesthood, and conferred that dignity on Simon, and so joined in affinity with him [by marrying his daughter]. ” She had one child by Herod, called Herod II or Herod Boethus. Herod II married his niece, Herodias, and by her had a daughter, Salome. Mariamne II was implicated in the plot of Antipater against her husband in 4 BCE. As a result, Herod divorced her and removed her father (Simon Boethus) as high priest.[1] Her son Herod II was removed from the line of succession in Herod's last will.

Herod wasn't the Jew. Salome was. Through her mother. And she was the one that asked for the head of John the Baptist. For her mother. Salome was a granddaughter of a High Priest.
edit on 18-4-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm still thinking about the second question that you wanted me to address...

In the mean time...

I pose a question of my own.

What does 144,000 mean?

Here are some hints that I may suggest.

What does the number 1000 mean, or having 4 digits imply.

What does the number 144 mean, or having 3 digits imply.

What does the number 12 mean, and what does it mean to represent the equation 12 x 12.

Then comes the question as to what 1000 x 144 means.

Here's another helpful hint... what did Joseph Smith(founder of mormon) say about the number 1000, the great pyramids, the cubit, time and mass, and then where in the pyramid can the number 144,000 be found in its dimensions. key words:pendulum,mass,24 hours,joseph smith,pyramid,cubit,144,000

Also, as to your previous reply, in which you included mention of gemstones.

17And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Then... ponder.

What is the picture that this makes.

In my opinion, it is of geometry... to even go one further it has implications as to the future of the universe.

This particular post is not one in which I would like to see you reply to, just something for you to ponder. For I will not expect an answer, for you will not receive one from me in regards to this particular post, especially on an open forum such as ATS.

Matthew 7: 6-12

6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Ask, Seek, Knock
7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

btw, this is a perfect example for how the numbers(their meanings) of chapters and verses is directly reflected in the words themselves in correlation with context.
edit on 18-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: clarification

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by MamaJ

Do you really suppose Jesus may reveal himself soon (next year or 2014)? If so... how do you think he may do it?

He could reveal Himself to gather the bride at any second, but a careful study of the text and an understanding of Hebraisms says it will be at the Feast of Trumpets, look for Him every year in the fall. But in order for Him to come back "in the clouds" for "every eye to see" there must be quite a few things happen first, many things.

He will return at the "Appointed Time". What is the Appointed Time?

When Abba says "Go get em Son." And the "fullness of the Gentile's be come in".

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Galations 4:6

6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba,[a] Father.”

Romans 8:15

15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship.[a] And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”

ahhh, the escape from bondage

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
I'm going to give a straight definition to the numbers 996 and 966, tell me if they fit to what they represent...
I can not remember for the life of me when the number 996 and 966 came up in my research, so this will have to be as far as I can go for now.

Humanities completion in correlation with all there is to be. The end, possibly to be correlated with the 1000 year reign of Christ.

Humanities attempt to achieve said 996, which is of a struggle or conflict in the name of said completion with all there is to be. Although, I think I may be incorrect as to the struggle part... it may not be a conflict with one another, but a conflict of self. Which when resolved gives construct to 996.

Close?

In addition: Being that these seem to me, to be kind of transition numbers in a way... they include sacrifice for they are in relation to man... just thought I'd throw that in there.
edit on 17-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

A few years ago, I was researching numbers and their significance to names in the Bible. I noticed trends. I then decided to take my full name used in the book I wrote. The number value came up as 966. The name I selected as an author was my full name with middle initial. The odd part came when I plugged in the name of my blog. It came in as 996. Not that there is a lick of significance in it. I just thought it was odd that the numbers were so closely related by relationship. As I seem to be obsessed with figuring out 666, it made sense somehow to me.

I will take a look at the previous post to see if I can track down a link in the other elements. It make take me until this evening.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Then... ponder.

What is the picture that this makes.

In my opinion, it is of geometry... to even go one further it has implications as to the future of the universe.

This particular post is not one in which I would like to see you reply to, just something for you to ponder. For I will not expect an answer, for you will not receive one from me in regards to this particular post, especially on an open forum such as ATS.

Viscia Pisces / The Measure of the Fish / the square root of 2 / the difference between unity and multiplicity (1:1.415) are all related to the seventeenth triangular number of 153. I assume a relationship in what you stated.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Just to point out something in that Joseph quote. Jesus was a common name among the Jews long before the advent of Christ. Josephus speaks of seven or eight different persons of that name, as "Jesus, brother of Onias," "Jesus, son of Phabet," and so on. Joshua in the Greek form. Jesus was the more common usage of Joshua. The name is much the same a Joe Smith is today.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Maybe this will help you out... this is obviously just an opinion/hypothesis so don't at all think it is 100% fact, as I'm sure you wont...

6 number of man

3 digits, communication, and the expression of such communicative actions

Man is of a nature, innate emotions... human nature...

The expression of such, is the beast. The beast is to describe the human nature, which is to kill, defend, and identify threats(then to act accordingly)... through cognitive bias(patterns of behavioral deviation), the truth of this matter is not to be realized, and will escape any perception of such as to warranting action that is truly conducive to the good for the whole of humanity.

This is, the anti-christ in all of us, the coming 'anti-christ' is not necessarily to be any one individual, it is to be regarded as the tendency in all of us to act as such.

This does not escape the possibility that the world will manifest such a person, that may be regarded as the personification of said anti-christ, but that's up for debate. Revelations is 100% rooted in psychology, especially that of governance.

This is the beautiful, eloquence of the bible... it broke this down so hard core, and then rebuilt it into a story line.. which again, I will suggest is rooted in a progression of numbers.. for everything in this universe is. THE MATRIX

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
Maybe this will help you out... this is obviously just an opinion/hypothesis so don't at all think it is 100% fact, as I'm sure you wont...

6 number of man

3 digits, communication, and the expression of such communicative actions

Man is of a nature, innate emotions... human nature...

The expression of such, is the beast. The beast is to describe the human nature, which is to kill, defend, and identify threats(then to act accordingly)... through cognitive bias(patterns of behavioral deviation), the truth of this matter is not to be realized, and will escape any perception of such as to warranting action that is truly conducive to the good for the whole of humanity.

This is, the anti-christ in all of us, the coming 'anti-christ' is not necessarily to be any one individual, it is to be regarded as the tendency in all of us to act as such.

This does not escape the possibility that the world will manifest such a person, that may be regarded as the personification of said anti-christ, but that's up for debate. Revelations is 100% rooted in psychology, especially that of governance.

This is the beautiful, eloquence of the bible... it broke this down so hard core, and then rebuilt it into a story line.. which again, I will suggest is rooted in a progression of numbers.. for everything in this universe is. THE MATRIX

This analogy is definitely worth thought... and I am thinking hard about it now. lol

I never really knew just how important numbers were to the whole scheme of things until this thread. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
[inappropriate lyrics removed]
Lil Wayne- Abortion

The world of our emotions is the belly of the beast, inside of mother earth, and she is thinking about abortion

We will never understand the picture, because we do not understand ourselves.... WE are the ONES who TOOK the picture.

We are not seeing the importance of the individual, and self... there for our name is not important.

In the bible(if i'm not mistaken) it talks about God already knowing your name, and the whole book of life thing..
If we are to express our human nature(outlined in previous post), we are void of acknowledging other peoples names, we are so distracted in defending the name of ourselves in which we truly don't understand in the first place.

I shot from the hip with this one, as I am in a rush... but I think this post pretty much sums it up, along with my previous.

I will part with these words..

Lil Wayne is shoving it in your face, so that people wake up and realize what is going on!

Jay-z does the EXACT SAME THING!

I'm getting sick and tired of people claiming, Illuminati this, Illuminati that.... the truth and the light is right there for everyone to see... STOP TRYING TO PUT A FACE ON THE DEVIL, realize his image can be found in your own reflection.

Sitting on the world, Explain, I got life in my hand
So these days I try to think twice when I can
Money on my mind as God as my witness
Love don't live here and it don't even visit
Gorillas in suits
The holy war, the spiritual troops
Fighting over the mythical truth
Drowning in the political soup
They shoot missiles and nukes
Taking out such a pivotal group
The body count is the physical proof
And they thought drugs were killing the youth

Lil Wayne- President Carter

edit on Wed Apr 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Iason321

Possibly, I don't think I'll ever find "God"...

No need to, He knows perfectly well how to "find" you and where you live. We don’t invite Jesus into our lives, He invites US into His.

BTW Sinny, I am SO sorry for crashing that awesome thread you started the other day. Major bummer and I feel badly about it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join