It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL and their Awakening is Now - Messiah Calls from Scripture

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by EnochWasRight

If you want to break through to jews you have to start with Yeshua's transmutation of water to wine (symolism for the blood) and then hit on points of symbolism like the fall feastdays which to them are dress rehearsals for what we call the "harpazo" (Rosh Hoshana) and Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement a.k.a. Judgement Day when Yeshua/Messiah returns) and Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles, which is the "new heaven and new earth" where no one will build a house for another to live in or make food for another to eat).

What they need to hear is imbedded within christianity, it's just that christians are not taught from the cradle the OT and its prophetic symbology so we rarely know what to say to them to get their attention. Thats and the R.C.C. persecution of the jews for the last 2000 years doesn't make it very easy for us to communicate with them because it has made them distrustful of us. To reach a jew you need to match the prophetic events in the OT with Christ fulfilling those prophecies and that Yeshua was not just confirmed by one prophet, but every single one of them all the way to David and even Moses and then hit on those bullet points.

All true. For me, the simplest example is one verifiable fact. Apart from the NT, 2000 years have gone by with no revelation to the Hebrew people. If you subtract the NT, there is no revelation. Obviously, the revelation is right there for them to read. The same holds true for Ishmael. The Muslims claim Jesus as their main messenger, yet deny the message. They deny love for their brother. Israel denies their bother as well. This is why their brother is the thorn in their side. Until they decide to bring the brother with them to Joseph, they are stuck outside. Joseph demanded they bring the brother with them. It's all there locked in a foreshadowing of this day and age. They just need to wake up. Nothing will wake them until Jesus reveals himself.

In Genesis, this happened in the second year of the famine. From my vantage point, I see this happening next year or in 2014. Watch for it. Also, watch for an East wind that takes away the harvest. If Genesis is an accurate portrayal, the schedule is set. Read Psalm 114 as 2014.

Audio

The hard rock is turned (Hart of Israel). The rest of the symbolism has to do with pride being turned.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Being that you reference Saint Augustine of Hippo... would you be willing to entertain the following question.

It appears that you seemingly have concluded many of the meanings behind numbers, and their uses with in biblical texts. Which leads me to the question...

What does the number 7 mean, and also the importance of the apple as it relates to knowledge? It may be more appropriate to address this question in a new thread, but a simple answer will suffice.

Chuck Missler does a good job of explaining 7. Video below.

As for the apple, it's only called the fruit of knowledge. There is never a mention of an apple. We make the assumption that is never referenced in scripture. Fruit is what grows from a source to produce changed states in matter. This is closely related to collapsing wave function and the laws that govern our universe. The law is set toward good and away from evil. Example.

What happens when you smoke? You get cancer. The law is set to create a debt when something is taken. I like to think of this as taking a reward that was not earned. Taking reward creates debt that must be paid. This is why the thieves own us 15 trillion dollars from the Federal Reserve ponzi scheme of the petrol dollar scam. The Fed is an ATM, backed by oil revenue coming in, that allows a blank check loan to the thieves. The debt is then left for the people to work off as inflation closes the gap between debt and value. The loan is never paid back by the thieves. Bernard Madoff showed us how its done. He's the archetype.

Flip the direction and see the truth. Suffering on purpose creates true reward. We can only see lasting reward for others when we give instead of take. Work for the reward and it comes in multiples. Suffer an education and get a better job. Suffer a job and get a paycheck. There is no way around the law. It's set. The fruit is what we produce or take for use. All the fruit of the garden was available for use because God suffered the work to produce it for us. We TOOK the fruit that was at the center of the garden (Technology) and transmuted it for our own false images.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The average Jewish person will realize the significance of what is stated if they have even a vague realization of the Old Testament and some notion of the stories of the New Testament.

Only if they use the Septuagint (LXX), not the Messoretic Text. It was de-Jesused at the Council of Jamnia in 90 AD. For that reason and they no longer had a temple in order to practice Mosaic Judaism, now it's Talmudic and it's a religion of works.

That's why when you read Isaiah 53 based from the LXX to a Jew they will scream:

Modern Jew: "YOU CHRISTIAN, STOP READING TO ME ABOUT YOUR JESUS!!!!!"

Christian: "It's your own book of Isaiah, chapter 53."

When they say the prophecy of the "virgin" birth only means "a young maiden", you always point them to what their own Hebrew scholars translated it as in the LXX some 300 years before Christ was born. The ONLY thing that will drive them as a nation to "jealousy" is the harpazo, sadly.

edit on 17-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

I have a copy of the JPS Hebrew version of the OT and it reads just as accurately to me as any version. This version took 60 years to translate by Jewish Rabbis. I do get what you are saying though. They are blinded until Jesus wakes them for the most part. It was Joseph that had to wake his brothers.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I have a copy of the JPS Hebrew version of the OT and it reads just as accurately to me as any version. This version took 60 years to translate by Jewish Rabbis. I do get what you are saying though. They are blinded until Jesus wakes them for the most part. It was Joseph that had to wake his brothers.

I'm not denying the spiritual blindness pronounced on them by Christ, and it will be lifted at the rapture, or when the "fullness" comes into the Kingdom (Romans 11:25). But also what I said is true, read Isaiah 53 to a Jew sometime from the KJV.

They will go ballistic because they think we are teaching them about "our Jesus". He is their Jesus too, sadly they cannot see.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

If you like that one go listen to "Cosmic Codes" from the introduction videos part 1 and 2 through the end like vidieo 8 or something. You posted just a scratch in the iceberg.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

In Genesis, this happened in the second year of the famine. From my vantage point, I see this happening next year or in 2014. Watch for it. Also, watch for an East wind that takes away the harvest. If Genesis is an accurate portrayal, the schedule is set. Read Psalm 114 as 2014.

Thanks for the thread... always love your threads because I learn so much in such little time!!

Do you really suppose Jesus may reveal himself soon (next year or 2014)? If so... how do you think he may do it?

Isn't he supposed to return on a cloud?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thomas007

Hey Sinny - I can tell you that I have been saved Twice in my life, that is baptized by the Holy Spirit - The First when I was 13yrs and many years later 20 or so "long after forgetting Jesus and God The Farther" I found myself praying my way out of a situation Loop "something that just kept occurring, same dialog but different people" at some point in can no longer be coincidence " but the second time was much different as it was a real strange physical experience. If I had to describe it I would point to the movie Ghost as there is a seen with Whoopy doing some kind of spirit reading.

You cannot be "saved" more than once in your life because once is all it takes to remove your sin from you forevermore. The penalty from eternal death was removed from your spirit forever when you first accepted Yeshua as Savior. You were freed from sin, no longer a slave to sin. Sin within the constraints of the Holy Bible is defined soley as DEATH. You will still sin in your life sometimes because your human flesh is weak and flawed (Paul said the Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak), but those sins no longer incure the penalty of eternal death because of the blood of Christ is on you. You backslide to the cross when you think you have to get resaved and it angers Christ when you think he needs to resacrifice himself because God sacrificing himself once was not sufficient enough for you. Believe me bro, once was all we ever needed and you are free forevermore. "Rededication" is a lie because you believe that you can remove yourself from his hand by your own power and you make of him a liar and he has already stated that NO ONE can take you from him, this includes yourself.

The blood of the Lamb of God, Yeshua is represented in the OT as the lamb's blood that the Israelites coated their doorposts with so that the Angel of Death (Satan the Destroyer) would pass by them and not claim the firstborn children. Once the Blood of the Lamb is on you his wrath passes over you and Satan no longer has a hold on you, you are forgiven. Committing sinful acts will prick your conscience because your spirit has changed and deep inside Christ's commandments were written into your mind and heart so it bothers you when you do sin, but all you need to do is confess it and move on with repentance.

When you first accepted Christ You were saved forevermore. Now go and live like a son of God because you are.

I wanted to share this video, perhaps it will reach someone who is in need of being reached. I hear Him telling me to put this video on.
edit on 17-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Do you really suppose Jesus may reveal himself soon (next year or 2014)? If so... how do you think he may do it?

He could reveal Himself to gather the bride at any second, but a careful study of the text and an understanding of Hebraisms says it will be at the Feast of Trumpets, look for Him every year in the fall. But in order for Him to come back "in the clouds" for "every eye to see" there must be quite a few things happen first, many things.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I would like to point out that all life on this planet is carbon based .... why did God make all life using 6 protons 6 electrons 6 neutrons ...... 666 the number of the beast ......without carbon there would be no life ...is everything a devil

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Being that you reference Saint Augustine of Hippo... would you be willing to entertain the following question.

It appears that you seemingly have concluded many of the meanings behind numbers, and their uses with in biblical texts. Which leads me to the question...

What does the number 7 mean, and also the importance of the apple as it relates to knowledge? It may be more appropriate to address this question in a new thread, but a simple answer will suffice.

Chuck Missler does a good job of explaining 7. Video below.

As for the apple, it's only called the fruit of knowledge. There is never a mention of an apple. We make the assumption that is never referenced in scripture. Fruit is what grows from a source to produce changed states in matter. This is closely related to collapsing wave function and the laws that govern our universe. The law is set toward good and away from evil. Example.

What happens when you smoke? You get cancer. The law is set to create a debt when something is taken. I like to think of this as taking a reward that was not earned. Taking reward creates debt that must be paid. This is why the thieves own us 15 trillion dollars from the Federal Reserve ponzi scheme of the petrol dollar scam. The Fed is an ATM, backed by oil revenue coming in, that allows a blank check loan to the thieves. The debt is then left for the people to work off as inflation closes the gap between debt and value. The loan is never paid back by the thieves. Bernard Madoff showed us how its done. He's the archetype.

Flip the direction and see the truth. Suffering on purpose creates true reward. We can only see lasting reward for others when we give instead of take. Work for the reward and it comes in multiples. Suffer an education and get a better job. Suffer a job and get a paycheck. There is no way around the law. It's set. The fruit is what we produce or take for use. All the fruit of the garden was available for use because God suffered the work to produce it for us. We TOOK the fruit that was at the center of the garden (Technology) and transmuted it for our own false images.

I think you misunderstood my question a little...

Do you have any information as to St.Augustine's interpretation of the number 7?

The reason I ask, is that I remember reading a while back, some where, about him and his fascination with the number 7...

As to the apple, that answer will suffice, thanks.
The reason I brought it up, was not necessarily because of the story in the texts, but rather a painting by Philippe de Champaigne of St.Augustine. Regardless, it's obvious to be symbolic.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I'm not denying the spiritual blindness pronounced on them by Christ, and it will be lifted at the rapture, or when the "fullness" comes into the Kingdom (Romans 11:25). But also what I said is true, read Isaiah 53 to a Jew sometime from the KJV.

They will go ballistic because they think we are teaching them about "our Jesus". He is their Jesus too, sadly they cannot see.

True. It fascinates me that so many already see. There is a very large number of Christian Jews in the world now. They are a strong witness for their faith, which is very encouraging.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink

I would like to point out that all life on this planet is carbon based .... why did God make all life using 6 protons 6 electrons 6 neutrons ...... 666 the number of the beast ......without carbon there would be no life ...is everything a devil

As I said before, it appears that there are four baptisms, followed by the final baptism of the spirit. Earth, Air, Water and Fire. We are to subdue the Earth and overcome. The beast is us, yet we know that a system will arise that is marked by 666. I think we know the key to see it coming at this point. Men will try to enslave the earth. We are to overcome. Not with might and not with strength. We will overcome by spirit. Spirit is our consciousness. This time around, the victor is the one who sees the truth and embraces it. The one that is taken in judgment by the angles is the one who misused the law to take rather than give. Find the people giving in this world and you will see the ones who are overcoming. We do this with the Word.

I will say it again. Don't think literally with a concrete reasoning. Think in abstract by symbols and then take a larger view of what is being said.

I will use the example again. If you ask a child to select a dime or nickle, he will choose the nickle because it is big. He may even laugh at you as he walks away with his nickle and say, "Your an idiot for taking the small one." What he assumes from the literal is missed in the abstract. He failed to see the value.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I think you misunderstood my question a little... Do you have any information as to St.Augustine's interpretation of the number 7? The reason I ask, is that I remember reading a while back, some where, about him and his fascination with the number 7... As to the apple, that answer will suffice, thanks. The reason I brought it up, was not necessarily because of the story in the texts, but rather a painting by Philippe de Champaigne of St.Augustine. Regardless, it's obvious to be symbolic.

Interesting. I found this.

St. Augustine of Hippo (A.D. 354 - 430) wrote " Numbers are the Universal language offered by the deity to humans as confirmation of the truth." Similar to Pythagoras, he too believed that everything had numerical relationships and it was up to the mind to seek and investigate the secrets of these relationships or have them revealed by divine grace. In 325 A.D., following the First Council of Nicaea, departures from the beliefs of the state Church were classified as civil violations within the Roman Empire. Numerology had not found favor with the Christian authority of the day and was assigned to the field of unapproved beliefs along with astrology and other forms of divination and "magic." Through this religious purging, the spiritual significance assigned to the heretofore "sacred" numbers began to disappear. An example of the influence of numerology in English literature is Sir Thomas Browne's 1658 Discourse The Garden of Cyrus. In it the author illustrates that the number five and related Quincunx pattern throughout art, nature and mysticism.

The same document had this to say about seven.

Seven: Perfection (Completeness)

Notable Uses
Seven days in a week.
Seven of the 10 commandments begin with the word "not."
7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 parables in Matthew, and 7 promises to the churches.
There are 7 "eternals" in Hebrews which are:
A priest for ever (1:6)
Eternal salvation (1:9)
Eternal judgment (6:2)
Eternal redemption (9:12)
Eternal spirit (9:14)
Eternal inheritance (9:15)
Everlasting covenant (13:20)
Jesus said 7 things on the cross:
Luke 23:34 "Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots
Luke 23:43 Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise"
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
John 19:26 "When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son"
John 19:28 "Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."
John 19:30 "When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit"
Luke 23:46 "Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last."

I did another search but didn't come across anything. I did, however, find many interesting items that sent other directions.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

He could reveal Himself to gather the bride at any second, but a careful study of the text and an understanding of Hebraisms says it will be at the Feast of Trumpets, look for Him every year in the fall. But in order for Him to come back "in the clouds" for "every eye to see" there must be quite a few things happen first, many things.

He will return at the "Appointed Time". What is the Appointed Time?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink

Actually yes exactly. This entire physical world was never our home to begin with. Our home was Eden and this place is just a prison. This world can be classified as sheol "the abode of the dead" because everything that is born to this world dies, from the tallest tree to the tiniest microbe. All succumb to death. The only salvation that comes is in the spirit, particularly the spirit of Christ our God. He lights the way back home to Eden. He is the flaming sword that bars the way back home, you have to pass through the holy fire (baptism of the Holy Spirit) to be allowed access to home. On resurrection day your new body will be created which will not die and it will not be carbon based, but indestructable and the transformation into a son of God will be completed. Those who believe in Yeshua are sons of God, for he is our God. That which gives you life is your God. He is our breath of life.
edit on 17-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Interesting. I found this.

St. Augustine of Hippo (A.D. 354 - 430) wrote " Numbers are the Universal language offered by the deity to humans as confirmation of the truth." Similar to Pythagoras, he too believed that everything had numerical relationships and it was up to the mind to seek and investigate the secrets of these relationships or have them revealed by divine grace. In 325 A.D., following the First Council of Nicaea, departures from the beliefs of the state Church were classified as civil violations within the Roman Empire. Numerology had not found favor with the Christian authority of the day and was assigned to the field of unapproved beliefs along with astrology and other forms of divination and "magic." Through this religious purging, the spiritual significance assigned to the heretofore "sacred" numbers began to disappear. An example of the influence of numerology in English literature is Sir Thomas Browne's 1658 Discourse The Garden of Cyrus. In it the author illustrates that the number five and related Quincunx pattern throughout art, nature and mysticism.

The same document had this to say about seven.

Seven: Perfection (Completeness)

Notable Uses
Seven days in a week.
Seven of the 10 commandments begin with the word "not."
7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 parables in Matthew, and 7 promises to the churches.
There are 7 "eternals" in Hebrews which are:
A priest for ever (1:6)
Eternal salvation (1:9)
Eternal judgment (6:2)
Eternal redemption (9:12)
Eternal spirit (9:14)
Eternal inheritance (9:15)
Everlasting covenant (13:20)
Jesus said 7 things on the cross:
Luke 23:34 "Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots
Luke 23:43 Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise"
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
John 19:26 "When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son"
John 19:28 "Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."
John 19:30 "When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit"
Luke 23:46 "Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last."

I did another search but didn't come across anything. I did, however, find many interesting items that sent other directions.

The most obvious use of numerology in the bible(to me any ways) is the following:
Job 5:19
He shall deliver you in six troubles: yes, in seven there shall no evil touch you

Also, although it may seem subjective at first, but the orientation to the texts and numbers that represent the chapters and verses seeming fit the words themselves. In order to truly appreciate this, one must have a truly deep understanding of numbers. Not some embellished new school understanding, but the way it used to be...

Here's a link to a thread I started a little while back in regards to numbers and the bible that you undoubtedly would be interested in...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To make you think a little...
Think about what the number 13 means, more so, think about what it means in relation to the 13th step on the Mayan pyramid, the 13 original colonies, the 13 stars in the star of david on the dollar bill and so forth...
Now think about how it relates to the following:

Revelations 13:1
And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

Also, this might be a hard one to get across, but multiplication is no stranger to numerology, and it's use in representing something..., it may be helpful to understand this point if one were to think of multiples, instead of using the word multiplication. And how in language the world 'by' or 'of' may reference this very notion..

Number 4, Justice
Number 6, Man

Justice of man, or, justice by man... 4x6
= 24

Then you have this...

Revelation 4:4
Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads.

Again, with in chapter 4, verse 4

This may then shed light onto why they fell(24 elders)

I'm not going to beat a dead horse, but this is seemingly to be the case.
edit on 17-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ok, I know I said I wouldn't beat a dead horse... LOL, but here's another thing to ponder.

Many have pointed out that there is indeed references towards astronomy in the bible. That even Jesus mentioned a certain 'light' or 'star' in the heavens.
Think about the history of Easter and Christmas, and their dates, and the movement of the sun and solstices...

Now... back to 13...
some have claimed that the 12 disciples/apostles can be seen as the 12 zodiacs, along with the 12 tribes... But then you have what others claim is a conspiracy about the 13th apostle.

well....

Ophiuchus (play /ˌɒfiːˈjuːkəs/) is a large constellation located around the celestial equator. Its name is from the Greek Ὀφιοῦχος "serpent-bearer", and it is commonly represented as a man grasping the snake that is represented by the constellation Serpens. Ophiuchus was one of the 48 constellations listed by the 2nd-century astronomer Ptolemy, and it remains one of the 88 modern constellations. It was formerly referred to as Serpentarius (/ˌsɜrpənˈtɛəriəs/; also Anguitenens), a Latin word meaning the same as its current name.

en.wikipedia.org...

Which is the newly added zodiac sign...

What is Ophiuchus??
A man wrestling with a snake!

Where have we seen a snake symbolized before?

Hmmm.... time, garden of Eden, Mayan pyramid...

I'm going to go out on a limb, and no I am no 'fanatic'... but, this is Revelations. Further critical thinking should make this apparent. IMO

You know how they say things run in cycles... well 13 is a special number when put in relation to other cycles... I'm not going to ramble on how I think this works, but... lol

Think of cycles of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... if they were all set in motion at one time... in order for cycles of 2 and 6 to meet together at a point, it would take 3 complete revolutions of a cycle with the length of 2, to then meet 6 when it completes its cycle. That is where the importance of the prime number 13, and the length in which it takes for ALL OF THE RESPECTIVE cycles to come together again. Do the math, compare it with numbers in the bible in regards to time, and this should bring some Revelations of itself.

Ahhh NUMBER THEORY! As you outlined in your previous reply to me, numbers were of importance in regards to understanding God. This has never been lost, THEY JUST TOLD YOU TO FORGET IT!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The most obvious use of numerology in the bible(to me any ways) is the following:
Job 5:19
He shall deliver you in six troubles: yes, in seven there shall no evil touch you

Also, although it may seem subjective at first, but the orientation to the texts and numbers that represent the chapters and verses seeming fit the words themselves. In order to truly appreciate this, one must have a truly deep understanding of numbers. Not some embellished new school understanding, but the way it used to be...

Here's a link to a thread I started a little while back in regards to numbers and the bible that you undoubtedly would be interested in...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To make you think a little...
Think about what the number 13 means, more so, think about what it means in relation to the 13th step on the Mayan pyramid, the 13 original colonies, the 13 stars in the star of david on the dollar bill and so forth...
Now think about how it relates to the following:

Revelations 13:1
And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

Also, this might be a hard one to get across, but multiplication is no stranger to numerology, and it's use in representing something..., it may be helpful to understand this point if one were to think of multiples, instead of using the word multiplication. And how in language the world 'by' or 'of' may reference this very notion..

Number 4, Justice
Number 6, Man

Justice of man, or, justice by man... 4x6
= 24

Then you have this...

Revelation 4:4
Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads.

Again, with in chapter 4, verse 4

This may then shed light onto why they fell(24 elders)

I'm not going to beat a dead horse, but this is seemingly to be the case.

Super interesting. I read it all. Riddle me this: Without me telling you why, give me the significance of these two numbers: 966 and 996

How do they relate in connection with each other? Gematria is a key to knowing.

I want to hear your idea on the first riddle. On the 2nd, I have my own view, noted below.

2nd Riddle.

Jesus in English Gematria is 444. Lucifer in English Gematria is 444. IESOUS is 888

Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Rev 2:28 (NIV) I will also give him the morning star.

Numbers 24:17

17 “I see him, but not now;
I behold him, but not near.
A star will come out of Jacob;
a scepter will rise out of Israel.
He will crush the foreheads of Moab,
the skulls[a] of all the people of Sheth.

Matthew 2:2

and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

Luke 1:78

because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven

2Pet 1:19 (NIV) And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.

Mat 23:12 "For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."

Jesus is the true morning star. Lucifer is the counterfeit. When Jesus defeats the fake, he earns the value of 888. This happened 2000 years ago.

444 - The fourth Element is synthesized in stars and is short-lived. Beryllium has 4 protons, 4 electrons and 4 neutrons. It is divalent, which means it has a valence of two, forming two bonds with other ions or molecules. Gemstones containing beryllium include beryl and Chrysoberyl. Chrysoberyl comes from the Greek: chrysos meaning 'golden'. 'Beryl' is from the Greek berrulos, meaning 'crystal'. Chrysoberyl means Golden Crystal. It's one of the world's rarest gyms. The largest cut stone is in the Smithsonian (66 carats).

One of the characteristic features of some varieties of chrysoberyl (for example from the Ural mountains in Russia) is their so-called "Alexandrite Effect" where the stone looks green in daylight and red in candlelight.

And finally, the best of all: "Finally, the translucent yellowish variety is called cymophane from greek meaning "wave", but is better known as "cat's eye". (An example can be seen above.) The effect of a single ray of light passing across the crystal is achieved by microscopic tubelike cavities or needlelike inclusions of rutile inside the stone.

John 1:1 THE WORD / WAVE of LIGHT! Notice the cat's eye. Sounds like the all seeing eye.

One website called it the Seventh Stone of the New Jerusalem foundation.

The seventh, chrysolyte. — Heavenly Wisdom. Greek Chrysos, gold, and lithos, stone. The meaning of the term makes it the golden stone. It is a gem of a golden color, lightly tinted with green. It is very transparent. "The wisdom that is from Above is first pure." — Jas. 3:17.

Things that make you go humm. Ideas?

edit on 17-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Super interesting. I read it all. Riddle me this: Without me telling you why, give me the significance of these two numbers: 966 and 996

How do they relate in connection with each other? Gematria is a key to knowing.

I want to hear your idea on the first riddle. On the 2nd, I have my own view, noted below.

2nd Riddle.

Jesus in English Gematria is 444. Lucifer in English Gematria is 444. IESOUS is 888

Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Rev 2:28 (NIV) I will also give him the morning star.

Numbers 24:17

17 “I see him, but not now;
I behold him, but not near.
A star will come out of Jacob;
a scepter will rise out of Israel.
He will crush the foreheads of Moab,
the skulls[a] of all the people of Sheth.

Matthew 2:2

and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

Luke 1:78

because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven

2Pet 1:19 (NIV) And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.

Mat 23:12 "For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."

Jesus is the true morning star. Lucifer is the counterfeit. When Jesus defeats the fake, he earns the value of 888. This happened 2000 years ago.

444 - The fourth Element is synthesized in stars and is short-lived. Beryllium has 4 protons, 4 electrons and 4 neutrons. It is divalent, which means it has a valence of two, forming two bonds with other ions or molecules. Gemstones containing beryllium include beryl and Chrysoberyl. Chrysoberyl comes from the Greek: chrysos meaning 'golden'. 'Beryl' is from the Greek berrulos, meaning 'crystal'. Chrysoberyl means Golden Crystal. It's one of the world's rarest gyms. The largest cut stone is in the Smithsonian (66 carats).

Unfortunately, I am not all that acquainted with Gematria, as to the 1st riddle I can not intelligently speak as to its derivatives. Having said that, I do however flirt with the notion that the entire story of the texts, can simply be boiled down to a complex story that correlates with a progression of numbers.

About 2 years ago, I filled an entire backpack with notes in regards to the very conversation we are currently having. Interestingly enough, it seems that the entire construct of everything that you mention is contained with in these notes. Amazing really... I had no guide, and did all my work independently. It was only about 9 months ago that I researched online about what others have said. To my surprise, there were others that have made and published many annotations that were similar. Yet, they never matched mine. But yours are different, it's almost as if we read out of the same notebook sometimes. It's kinda eerie, not gonna lie.

Carbon12 is the most epic of them all, we both know what I am referring to... gotta love those 12.

The time in which my notes were taken, I was under the influence, so I do not recall the 100% reasoning and associations made, but the focus on the following were evidently of much warranted attention..

Hydrogen,Helium,Beryllium, Oxygen, and most importantly Magnesium. As well as the individual isotopes of tritium and protium, deuterium.
Further research into Magnesium I suggest will yield many revelations, as to its relationship with the texts. From its hexagonal crystalline structure, Paramagnetic(only one on list), role in chlorophyll, role in dna,rna,atp, and so forth. This is a riddle in itself.

Beryllium, seemingly received the most attention, notes included highlighted aspects such as:
Best heat dissipation per unit weight/low coefficient of linear thermal expansion
Proportionality to solar activity inversely(w/ word inversely italicized)
And also EVERY characteristic you outlined

ahhh man, this is weird, looking back at these notes lol, they were so thorough. I've purposely left out my correlations and conclusions, as to allow you to form your own with out my influence... would like to see what you come up with.

btw, I'm still pondering your inquiry, as to 996 and 966, I HAVE found them to arise in my research.
edit on 17-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: clarification

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Hah, i downloaded a lexicon and i have no idea what i am looking at. It's the septuagint using Strong's Concordance and all that greek looks like...greek to me lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join