It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL and their Awakening is Now - Messiah Calls from Scripture

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I just don't see why there has to be a God to influence love?? I have plenty of love in abundance, I love the rain, I love stray cats, I love the kids in Etheopia, I love how our planet is a green and blue gem in our solar system, i love the lonely hobo I see in the underpass, I just cannot love a "God" that causes so much pain and returns so little. What I can redeem the awesome life voucher after death? See the irony?
edit on 16-4-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Dear Sinny,

Consider the first two verses of Psalm 22:

My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

Next, consider the story of the Apostle Thomas Didymus, who walked with Jesus, and was told by the other disciples they'd seen Jesus after He had risen, yet he still would not believe,

From John 20:

But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the LORD. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

And last but not least, consider what the book of Hebrews says regarding faith in chapter 11:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

For by it the elders obtained a good report.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

I hope this helps you, God bless you on your endeavors,

Amen

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Replace all the I's with Christ,

Christ is Love, and He dwells within you

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am not jesus.

In case anyone says i am they are lying.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Thanks for clarifying,

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Thanks once again for guidance, I'm still having a hard time buying it, but the more I know about it the better. What exactly was said after the "why have you forsaken me" bit? Why does he forsake any of us? In regards go the second story, seeing is believing in most cases. I truly would love to say I believe, us atheists don't want to not believe, that's the biggest misconception I think, we just have no reason to run in blind faith alone.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

May I suggest that you just compile everything you have written, and all the things you think are the truth into one giant thread.

I enjoy your ramblings, not that I think that you're even close to the truth. I just enjoy a new perspective... Your thoughts as to numbers and their meanings coincides with mine, and you've made many references towards what many prophecies and books of the bible are actually talking about which I agree with.

I'd just like to see one solid body of work, instead of piecing together all of your various ramblings...

New observations are mulled over until I have them locked as rightly divided by the context of the rest. The solid body of work is linked in my signature by topics and in order by when I found the information and made the connections.

Thank you for the vote of confidence, but God gets all the credit. I'm just noticing his work.

Augustine, from City of God

"And yet the validity of logical sequences is not a thing devised by men, but is observed and noted by them that they may be able to learn and teach it; for it exists eternally in the reason of things, and has its origin with God. For as the man who narrates the order of events does not himself create that order; and as he who describes the situations of places, or the natures of animals, or roots, or minerals, does not describe arrangements of man; and as he who points out the stars and their movements does not point out anything that he himself or any other man has ordained;—in the same way, he who says, “When the consequent is false, the antecedent must also be false,” says what is most true; but he does not himself make it so, he only points out that it is so."

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Is that quote from the film city of god? If so the movie was awesome. Would I be fair in saying that; yes I am a believer in there being higher forces at work other than man, and yes I believe there is cause to believe "death" as we know it is not the ultimate end for us, but isn't it also completely illogical to believe that one "God" or entity is the route cause of this? I mean like, who created the creator? And to say this entity has been around for as long as time it's self does not count, as when was time created? I'm an atheist in the sence that you cannot name or materialise this so called god, we can feel a certain something, but we cannot begin to comprehend it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Thanks once again for guidance, I'm still having a hard time buying it, but the more I know about it the better. What exactly was said after the "why have you forsaken me" bit? Why does he forsake any of us? In regards go the second story, seeing is believing in most cases. I truly would love to say I believe, us atheists don't want to not believe, that's the biggest misconception I think, we just have no reason to run in blind faith alone.

The forsaken part was necessary for Christ to fully pay our debt. Others may have a better idea, but I think that Jesus was released by God to experience hell for three days. This foreshadows a literal three thousand years of work to raise the temple of God to it's place of glory on Earth. What we need to see in this is that the events we experience are temporal. We ride the wave of time as it progresses. To God, time is a unit of measure on infinity that already exists. He sees it all from dimensions higher. This is why the Bible often speaks of future events as if they already happened. For instance:

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

If those days had not been cut short is past tense. By Jesus temporal perspective as a man, he then says, but for the sake of the elect, those days will be cuts short. He already knows all men and their hearts. This is the miracle, the reason we are here in time discussing it is because you also have free will to choose now. God has given us this place and this time to become a willing elected being. You don't need to die in the fire. You have the choice given because you have been given time on a clock that is ticking down. You debt is paid by Jesus if you only see the value.

What hell didn't know is this: Death and the Gates of Hell cannot prevail against God. Jesus has the victory in the fact that he sacrificed his live to gain it back. Not only his, but ours as well.

Let me demonstrate this value:

Consider this example: In mathematics, if you owe three people $10, then you are negative $30 (3 X -10 = $-30). If the lenders then say, "We forgive you for this debt because we love you," then you are free from that debt by another negative. You have just had three subtractions of -10, making you three positives of $10 (-3 X -$10). Your debt is -30 + 30 = Zero. Jesus died a horrible death to pay our debt, walking us back to a positive value.

Two negatives multiplied equal a positive value. We add and subtract by our works. This is not enough. Faith is required. God has given us the target of Faith.

Have you ever wondered why Satan fell with 1/3 of heaven. Who are the 1/3? It's a mystery, but I think we know. We are being redeemed. Some of us are here to work. Some of us are here to listen and witness the truth as the final call back home as prodigal sons.

Parable of the Prodigal Son

Can God tell us directly? No. Faith is required. As such, a veil is placed over our soul to keep us from seeing home. We enter this world as new creations. Our purpose is to find what we lost. It's a treasure of great price. The price was paid by God.

Do you see the value yet? You are God's child. He came to redeem you personally. Will pride cause you to continue running from home or will you run back to the father? Many of us have already come home and we can testify, it's worth the work we sacrifice here in this place. Love can only give. Pride can only take. Truth is simple if you see the value of LOVE.

edit on 16-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Is that quote from the film city of god? If so the movie was awesome. Would I be fair in saying that; yes I am a believer in there being higher forces at work other than man, and yes I believe there is cause to believe "death" as we know it is not the ultimate end for us, but isn't it also completely illogical to believe that one "God" or entity is the route cause of this? I mean like, who created the creator? And to say this entity has been around for as long as time it's self does not count, as when was time created? I'm an atheist in the sence that you cannot name or materialise this so called god, we can feel a certain something, but we cannot begin to comprehend it.

We are under a veil. The temple in Israel had a veil to keep the general populace from seeing the Holy of Holies. These are symbols. The temple is the body. We are in the body to make the sacrifice here. The water of baptism cleanses the altar. The tools of the sacrifice are the hands, feet, heart and so on. It's all symbolism for what it represents. The veil must keep us from knowing our former estate with God. I believe that we knew at one time. We are placed here to mirror what Confucius says in this quote.

"I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

We need to do all three. A good education includes all of these elements. God is a teacher. We are also told to keep away from the fruit of knowledge (Technology). John later reveals a clue to help us along. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. Carbon is the mark of human life. The mark of mankind is Carbon and now we see what the fruit of knowledge really represents. Again, it's symbolism for the day we are ready to know. That day is today. Can you see the value yet?

7 electrons, 7 protons and 7 neutrons is Nitrogen. 888 is Oxygen. As I explain in the OP and in the related link, Nitrogen and Oxygen is the air we breathe. The breath of God is what we use to speak the word of God. The atomic numbers reveal the connection to the number of God (777) and the number of Jesus (888). These are fingerprints.

Satan rises above God in pride. 999 is Flourine. See this to know the significance. LINK

Again, our carbon emissions mix with flourine to cause fluorocarbon in the atmosphere. It is used in uranium enrichment. Nuclear bombs cause fire. Fire destroyed the earth. Flourine is added to your water and toothpaste. It calcifies your pineal gland. Our spiritual connection to the subconscious, under the veil, is created by '___' in the brain at the pineal gland. Dreams are our connection to God. The Pineal Gland acts as a transmitter. Why would evil want to keep us from this gift? Any thoughts? Why would evil want to inspire us to refine uranium and flood the earth with toxic chemicals? Do you suppose man is influenced, just as the Bible indicates.

No matter. God has us covered.

Read about it HERE.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I just don't see why there has to be a God to influence love?? I have plenty of love in abundance, I love the rain, I love stray cats, I love the kids in Etheopia, I love how our planet is a green and blue gem in our solar system, i love the lonely hobo I see in the underpass, I just cannot love a "God" that causes so much pain and returns so little. What I can redeem the awesome life voucher after death? See the irony?

Right. LUKE 10 is exactly what you are saying. It's easy to love the things that are lovely. What about your enemies? What of the person that killed your best friend. Now we are speaking of Grace. Grace is unmerited favor. Christ died for our sins when we did not deserve the Grace. This is true love. There are many aspects to love, but a self-sacrificing love that sees the hidden value in a person, despite themselves, is a true value that goes beyond the everyday love that is expressed to those who love us. Grace and Mercy is what God offers us on our worst day of existence. We have all had those days we would not be proud to reveal to others. We willingly come to the light and forgive others as we have been forgiven.

Listen to Luke 10. It's the story of the Samaritan. He was the enemy of the Jew, yet he helped his enemy without expecting a return. This is love. Good is its own reward.

Do you see a higher value yet? This is nothing you can accomplish on your own. By the standards of where we are headed, we are filthy rags at present.

Promise me you will not go to bed this evening without listening to two chapters:

Isaiah 56

Isaiah 53

Also, give this a read. Abagail Adams wanted to make sure young John Q. Adams would go on a trip to Europe with his father. He didn't want to go. Mother had some inspiring words for him. If we could only see the value in living, we would love God for the life and suffering he allows.

"The habits of a vigorous mind are formed in contending with difficulties. All history will convince you of this, and that wisdom and penetration are the fruit of experience, not the lessons of retirement and leisure. Great necessities call out great virtues. When a mind is raised and animated by scenes that engage the heart, then those qualities, which would otherwise lie dormant, wake into life and form the character of the hero and the statesman." Abagail Adams

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Is that quote from the film city of god?

No. City of God by Saint Augustine of Hippo.

Audio

Warning. It's a GIANT book.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

If you want to break through to jews you have to start with Yeshua's transmutation of water to wine (symolism for the blood) and then hit on points of symbolism like the fall feastdays which to them are dress rehearsals for what we call the "harpazo" (Rosh Hoshana) and Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement a.k.a. Judgement Day when Yeshua/Messiah returns) and Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles, which is the "new heaven and new earth" where no one will build a house for another to live in or make food for another to eat).

What they need to hear is imbedded within christianity, it's just that christians are not taught from the cradle the OT and its prophetic symbology so we rarely know what to say to them to get their attention. Thats and the R.C.C. persecution of the jews for the last 2000 years doesn't make it very easy for us to communicate with them because it has made them distrustful of us. To reach a jew you need to match the prophetic events in the OT with Christ fulfilling those prophecies and that Yeshua was not just confirmed by one prophet, but every single one of them all the way to David and even Moses and then hit on those bullet points.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Sinny

Is that quote from the film city of god?

No. City of God by Saint Augustine of Hippo.

Audio

Warning. It's a GIANT book.

Being that you reference Saint Augustine of Hippo... would you be willing to entertain the following question.

It appears that you seemingly have concluded many of the meanings behind numbers, and their uses with in biblical texts. Which leads me to the question...

What does the number 7 mean, and also the importance of the apple as it relates to knowledge? It may be more appropriate to address this question in a new thread, but a simple answer will suffice.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Hey Sinny - I can tell you that I have been saved Twice in my life, that is baptized by the Holy Spirit - The First when I was 13yrs and many years later 20 or so "long after forgetting Jesus and God The Farther" I found myself praying my way out of a situation Loop "something that just kept occurring, same dialog but different people" at some point in can no longer be coincidence " but the second time was much different as it was a real strange physical experience. If I had to describe it I would point to the movie Ghost as there is a seen with Whoopy doing some kind of spirit reading.

For the record I was knelling before a Crucifix asking Jesus to save me from a terrifying situation.

The second time I was given my proof, not that I required it but even this day I see Jesus working in my life, turning their no in to a yes - Saving me day by day. I know now like I have never known that The Lord Lives and he is living God, one that can, will and does make his help and reproof manifest in the lives of those who took a leap of Faith in the beginning. That Leap is what separates Christianity from other religions.

There is no big ritual of being saved or having God / Jesus come dwell with you "as we are all host" the question is what manner of spirit does one Host?

If a Man / Women Call upon the Name Of The Lord and Confess there Sins to God and Believe with all their heart that Jesus Christ died on The Cross for their sins and God The Farther Raised Him up for their justification...."They will be saved and will receive the Promise" this confession and revelation could be in church, your car, on your bed, on a park bench it is between you God The Farther, Jesus Christ & The Holy Ghost.

+

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The average Jewish person will realize the significance of what is stated if they have even a vague realization of the Old Testament and some notion of the stories of the New Testament.

Only if they use the Septuagint (LXX), not the Messoretic Text. It was de-Jesused at the Council of Jamnia in 90 AD. For that reason and they no longer had a temple in order to practice Mosaic Judaism, now it's Talmudic and it's a religion of works.

That's why when you read Isaiah 53 based from the LXX to a Jew they will scream:

Modern Jew: "YOU CHRISTIAN, STOP READING TO ME ABOUT YOUR JESUS!!!!!"

Christian: "It's your own book of Isaiah, chapter 53."

When they say the prophecy of the "virgin" birth only means "a young maiden", you always point them to what their own Hebrew scholars translated it as in the LXX some 300 years before Christ was born. The ONLY thing that will drive them as a nation to "jealousy" is the harpazo, sadly.

edit on 17-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well, since I know what is going on let me tell a story here. Hopefully this will clarify things for Sinny and others out there.

Around 3000 years ago in the reign of Solomon he did a very stupid thing. At the urging of pagan wives he worshiped an idol. And the Ancient of Days went bats* when he did that. See 1st Kings 11 link Slapped him with a curse. Stripped ten of the tribes of Israel from his kingdom. And during the reign of his son Rehoboam the curse went into effect. Normally a curse like this has a set period of time per Leviticus 26 and then it's reversed. But then additional problems arose.

The Israelites and the Jews worshiped other gods. And after a couple of hundred years later in approximately 720 BC the Israelites were conquered by the Assyrians and turned into slaves. And in 604 BC the Babylonians did the same to the Jews. And the explanation is in Ezekial 4.

A 390 year top level Leviticus 26 curse was applied to the Israelites. And a 40 year curse was applied to the Jews. After the curse was over the Jews went back and rebuilt Jerusalem and the Temple. And then you get to the first century AD.

In the first century AD what the Jews were expecting and were probably supposed to get was a Messiah that was supposed to recreate the kingdom of David. But a problem occurred. John the Baptist was killed by Herod. According to the book of Malachi that wasn't supposed to happen. What was supposed to happen was the Lord and his 2 messengers were to come to the temple and rule. So what happened was the "Curse of Malachi" was triggered.

Malachi 4
4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So I went an figured out the details of the curse. And found them in the book of Hosea. Hosea it appears was told about the curse but not told why it was imposed. But with his "day of Jezreel prophecy" we are told of the curse. And that once over there was supposed to be a period of grace where all of Israel is to live in peace. But in verse 6-2 we're told of the timeframe of the curse.

Hosea 6
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

So what are these days he's talking about here? In the bible prophesies have a problem with time periods. In Ezekial 4 we were told the days were to be interpreted as years. In Daniel 9 the years were described as 70 "weeks" of years. 490 years to be precise. The same thing is happening here. And the key to understanding the 3 days here is that they are in the presence of God. And per Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are thousand year periods of time.

Essentially Herod triggered a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse on all of Israel. That is the veil that EnochWasRight was talking about. This is how Jesus Christ describes the veil.

Matthew 13.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

The problem with a top level Leviticus 26 curse is that those who are subject to it are not supposed to understand. The mysteries of the Bible and Heaven are sealed from them. Then the question becomes who is subject to this curse. And the answer is everybody. Read the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. And the olive tree parable of Romans 11.

According to Genesis 48 and 49 the descendants of Jacob/Israel were supposed to become nations of the Earth. and Ephraim was supposed to become a multitude of nations. And the individuals according to Genesis are to be as countless as the stars in the sky or the grains of sand on a seashore.

Continued.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Per the olive tree parable of Romans 11 Christians are wild olive tree branches grafted into the tree of life. But what is that tree? The family tree of Israel/Jacob. Essentially Christians are adopted Israelites. But then that would mean they are subject to the Leviticus 26 agreement as well.

Essentially everybody's mind is affected one way or another. And my best guess is that the curse will be over in the mid 2020's. The 2000th anniversary of the death of John the Baptist. So I hope this clarifies the situation.

edit on 17-4-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
You're not going to be converting many "Hebrews" to Christianity.
First of all, 90% of Jews today are Ashkenazi, not Hebrew.
Hebrew, by the way, was a dead language for over 1800 years and it was just one century ago when the Zionists sought its revival.
Second, are you aware of what Jews think of Jesus?
Have you forgotten who had Christ murdered? Who hunted down the the Apostles and Paul like dogs?

Christianity was Judaized sometime during the 4th century. Before that, it was commonly held by believers that the Heavenly Father of whom Christ spoke was certainly not Yahweh/Jehovah, god of the Jews.

A reminder of how Jews feel about Christ (without reading the horror of the Talmud):

ABC TV Series 2012: "GCB (Good Christian Bitches)" Staff: 99% Jewish
en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

Sarah Silverman: "I'd Kill Christ"
www.youtube.com...

Larry David Urinating on Picture of Jesus:
www.youtube.com...

Wikipedia: During the Middle Ages a series of debates on Judaism were staged by the Christian church – including the Disputation of Paris, the Disputation of Barcelona, and Disputation of Tortosa – and during those disputations, Jewish converts to Christianity, such as Pablo Christiani and Nicholas Donin claimed the Talmud contained insulting references to Jesus.[9] An early work describing Jesus in the Talmud was Pugio Fidei ("Dagger of Faith") (c. 1280) by the Catalan Dominican Ramón Martí, a Jewish convert to Christianity.[10] In 1681 Johann Christoph Wagenseil translated and published a collection of anti-Christian polemics from Jewish sources, with the title Tela Ignea Satanæ, sive Arcani et Horribiles Judæorum Adversus Christum, Deum, et Christianam Religionem Libri (Flaming Arrows of Satan, that is, the secret and horrible books of the Jews against Christ, God, and the Christian religion) which discussed Jesus in the Talmud.[10]

It is well-known that the Rabbinical Judaism maintains that Christ was;
- a bastard conceived in menstruation;
- son of Mary the whore;
- a sorcerer; idolater;
- an "insane fool";
- died like a beast on the cross;

etc, etc...

As non-Jews, you are incredibly naive if you think the Mosaic law ever intended to apply equally to Goyim.
I'll make it very simple for you: In YHWH/Jehovah, YOU are worshipping THEIR god.
THEY do not worship YOURS. Jews hate Christ and everything He represents. They are the anti-Christ.

By the way, 666 does not represent the carbon atom. Please.
"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six." Revelation 13:18

That's six HUNDRED and sixty-six. Not 6 protons; 6 Neutrons; 6 Electrons.
The answer is in the Old Testament, TWICE over:

The Returning Jews to Jerusalem (the Israelites):

Now these are the people of the province who came up out of the captivity of the exiles whom Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon had carried away to Babylon, and returned to Jerusalem and Judah, each to his city... the sons of Adonikam, 666. Ezra 2:1,13

The Seal of Solomon, symbol of modern-day Israel:

Now the weight of gold which came in to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold 1Kings 10:14

Mods: Please stop deleting and censoring my posts. There are countless threads and posts virulently against Christianity on this site, but whenever something is said that is deemed unfavourable to the Jews, its 86'd immediately.
Let's try to be mature, fair and equitable in our views.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Essentially Herod triggered a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse on all of Israel.

Herod wasn't a Jew.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join